darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

i have several future star wars sets i want!!!

spha-t(self propelled heavy artillery) from aotc. comes with clone commander 2 clone troopers and yoda.

ventress fan blade fighter from season 3. comes with ventress.

trident starship.from clone wars film and appeared in the hidden enemy. comes with ventress whorm loathsome and 2 battle droids

republic heavy cannon.from clone wars film also. comes with obi-wan cody r2-d2 clone gunner and clone trooper.

battle of geonosis. kind of like the 2011 set coming out battle of naboo. this one comes with 2 geonosian speeder bikes 2 geonosians 1 poggle the lesser 1 luminara 1 gree and 1 41st legion trooper.

chase after duchess. from duchess of mandalore when satine is framed for murder. comes with satine 2 police droids 1 coruscant guard trooper and police probe.

rgc-16 speeder+ police barc speeder. comes with cassie cryar tera sinube ione marcy and police droid.

separatist super tank. comes with 2 geonosians poggle tactical droid draa buzz gree luminara and anakin.

aqua droid. to appear in season 3. comes with aqua droid grievous and 2 clone troopers!!!

also a set with savage opress would be nice

i have several future star wars sets i want!!!

spha-t(self propelled heavy artillery) from aotc. comes with clone commander 2 clone troopers and yoda.

ventress fan blade fighter from season 3. comes with ventress.

trident starship.from clone wars film and appeared in the hidden enemy. comes with ventress whorm loathsome and 2 battle droids

republic heavy cannon.from clone wars film also. comes with obi-wan cody r2-d2 clone gunner and clone trooper.

battle of geonosis. kind of like the 2011 set coming out battle of naboo. this one comes with 2 geonosian speeder bikes 2 geonosians 1 poggle the lesser 1 luminara 1 gree and 1 41st legion trooper.

chase after duchess. from duchess of mandalore when satine is framed for murder. comes with satine 2 police droids 1 coruscant guard trooper and police probe.

rgc-16 speeder+ police barc speeder. comes with cassie cryar tera sinube ione marcy and police droid.

separatist super tank. comes with 2 geonosians poggle tactical droid draa buzz gree luminara and anakin.

aqua droid. to appear in season 3. comes with aqua droid grievous and 2 clone troopers!!!

also a set with savage opress would be nice

Didn't you aready say about the super tank about five times :sceptic:

well i did but 2 of those times were on facebook and 1 on fbtb forums

Chances are we won't get the Super Tank, and discussing it in one thread is enough.

I want that LEGO makes another CW set with Rex i it.

He´s one of the major characters and is exclusive to the AT-TE.

What set it would be ,I have no clue but I need Rex!

Minxter

I want that LEGO makes another CW set with Rex i it.

He´s one of the major characters and is exclusive to the AT-TE.

What set it would be ,I have no clue but I need Rex!

Minxter

Agreed. Of course, we don't have another Cody or Fox either.

How many slave 1s do we need :sceptic: I would rather have an UCS anakin bust than another slave 1 :sadnew:

I agree there are too many- but I didn't feel the need for the latest slave 1, I would of preferred a UCS slave 1 to that one. I also feel we're due another one with jango in. Just what I'd like to see :)

It would be nice to have specific Clone commanders again period. We have yet to see a "named" commander since the first wave of the Clone Wars sets back in, what, 2008? And generic ARC troopers don't count in my book. The republic cruiser would have been a perfect place to put a Gree or the Clone Turbo tank with a Bly. I am hoping in the future that Lego will break that recent trend of generic troopers and give us some of the official commandos like Sev.

It would be nice to have specific Clone commanders again period. We have yet to see a "named" commander since the first wave of the Clone Wars sets back in, what, 2008? And generic ARC troopers don't count in my book. The republic cruiser would have been a perfect place to put a Gree or the Clone Turbo tank with a Bly. I am hoping in the future that Lego will break that recent trend of generic troopers and give us some of the official commandos like Sev.

I'd be the nth person to agree. I think there's a big chance we'd be getting either Gree or Bly in upcoming sets. Yeah TLG missed the chance to include Bly along with Aayla in the CTT, so Gree would probably have greater chances this time, as he can be coupled with the long-overdue updated version (CW default_sick.gif ) of Luminara in a big set.

Edited by KielDaMan

Sadly, I don't think that we will ever see Durge in minifigure form. Dave Feloni already said that they turned Durge into Cad Bane, so the chances of seeing Durge in the new Clone Wars (which is what all the new sets are based on) is slim.

KDM, I am hoping you are right about Luminara and Gree, it would be great to get a Clone War version of both of them.

Well, from the trailers for the CW season 3, I think we be seeing a set with Pre Vizsla and maybe Duchess Satine. No proof, but there is a scene of Mandalore. I'd like to see one of those Mandalorian transports, that the Death Watch used to evacuate their base on Concordia. A set with Durge, would be awesome,especially with his jetpack.

Other sets I'd liek to see are, a UCS Slave-1. A updated system Darth Vaders Jedi Eta Fighter, a latge Acclamator (AOTC or CW), with a mini Jedi fighter or RGS. Similar to the Death Star. The Ebon Hawk with Revan and Bastilla Shan, and the new updated Rogue Shadow from FU2, with Kota, Proxy, a new Juno and Starkiller. That's my top pick.

You know, Jangu Fett, I think there is a good chance we will see Pre Vizsla in a future set with one of the Death Watch fighters we see on Concordia.

Personally I'd most like to see a UCS jango fett's slave 1, with all new jango minifigure, and an improved jabbas palace- preferably as one big set with some new minifigures, for example salacious crumb, max rebo, sy snootles and the rancor keeper!

What, no actual rancor?

What, no actual rancor?

Oh of course, knew I'd missed something- silly me! Lol. But even without, I'd still love to see the previously mentioned creatures appear in an updated jabbas palace

Yeah, sets with them all in would be great to have, aswell as new troopers :cry_happy:

CF

My only wishlist is to someday get a Rancor and the cantina band aliens.

Bith.

Yeah, sets with them all in would be great to have, aswell as new troopers :cry_happy:

CF

Great, should've known this would happen. I said we didn't have another Cody or Fox just to prove a point, I don't actually want them. I have no use for them, and their printed parts are incompatible with my other half-complete minifigs. I've disassembled all mine and used their helmets with matching colors of Phase 2 torsos, because I hate the CW Clone torsos more than any other part of the 'fig.

My only wishlist is to someday get a Rancor and the cantina band aliens.

Agreed... it's time to start knocking out the remaining scenes and/or characters from the OT, and in light of TLG finally addressing the Hoth environment, my Top 3 are as follows:

1. Jabba's Palace: The first palace was pretty bare, and could certainly use a makeover. Plus many of the motley crew of Jabba's court have yet to be produced, such as the Max Rebo band, the skiff guards, and certainly last but not least, Leia in the Boussh disguise.

2. Mos Eisley Cantina: Again, the cantina band is classic!! Plus, who is Obi-Wan supposed to turn to when he feels like slicing off a few appendages? There's so many great creatures in that scene, so many possibilities for minifigs. I'd also love to see them finally do the Imperial spy that sells Han & Luke out!

3. The Ewok Village: Yes, love it or hate it, it's part of the Original Trilogy, and we've yet to see it addressed in official Lego form (no disrespect intended, ACPin). Lots of trees, lots of leaf pieces, and lots of fuzzy little bears, some gray, some brown, some black, some striped, etc. Throw in a biker scout or two, and maybe even Han in the long brown coat to make it interesting.

Thoughts?

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Agreed... it's time to start knocking out the remaining scenes and/or characters from the OT, and in light of TLG finally addressing the Hoth environment, my Top 3 are as follows:

1. Jabba's Palace: The first palace was pretty bare, and could certainly use a makeover. Plus many of the motley crew of Jabba's court have yet to be produced, such as the Max Rebo band, the skiff guards, and certainly last but not least, Leia in the Boussh disguise.

2. Mos Eisley Cantina: Again, the cantina band is classic!! Plus, who is Obi-Wan supposed to turn to when he feels like slicing off a few appendages? There's so many great creatures in that scene, so many possibilities for minifigs. I'd also love to see them finally do the Imperial spy that sells Han & Luke out!

3. The Ewok Village: Yes, love it or hate it, it's part of the Original Trilogy, and we've yet to see it addressed in official Lego form (no disrespect intended, ACPin). Lots of trees, lots of leaf pieces, and lots of fuzzy little bears, some gray, some brown, some black, some striped, etc. Throw in a biker scout or two, and maybe even Han in the long brown coat to make it interesting.

Thoughts?

Those are pretty interesting ideas Mr. Timms. It seems the first two are really due for remakes, I would also want to see an updated improved version of Jabba's palace and the Cantina. However, these ideas seem to be minifig-heavy, and if ever TLG decides to release these, I hope they give us new minifigs and not the just same old ones that we had. What we want are:

1. Jabba's Palace - Boush Leia, a Twi-lek dancer (recolored Aayla), and probably Max and one of his bandmates. These will go along with previously-released MFs (Bib Fortuna, Gammorean guards, Lando in guard attire, Carbonite Han, new jedi-Luke, Artoo, Threepio, Boba) to recreate Jabba's palace.

2. Mos Eisley Cantina - the Canina band can be easily made - just one new alien head mold x 4 = the band! Plus a new alien, probably an Ithorian. These will go along well with the other background aliens characters like Greedo, a Talz, a Duros (Cad Bane species), and of course the regular gang of Han, Chewie, old Ben, young Luke.

3. An Ewok Village looks like a very large set, so it would be very hard to pull-off interesting elements aside from the usual trees, bushes, grass. We already have several ewoks, and all the heroes are already available. Maybe this is the perfect set to have the ghost Anakin, Ben, and Yoda?

A redesigned large Jabba's Palace would be really nice, it would rule if it came with a Rancor.

I would like to see Anakin's CW fighter the Azure Angel, and Ventress's fanblade Fighter. I think both would be really cool, but the figure choices for either ship is pretty limited. And I don't think we need another Anakin. A Royal Naboo Ship would be cool, maybe done in light grey instead of all chrome. Anything to get a new Padme.

Why not new BPs with 2 Figures and a "10188 Death Star Vader's TIE" sized ship? A redone smaller Ep3 JSF with 2 Jedi. Not Obi-Wan or Anakin.

A redesigned large Jabba's Palace would be really nice, it would rule if it came with a Rancor.

I would like to see Anakin's CW fighter the Azure Angel, and Ventress's fanblade Fighter. I think both would be really cool, but the figure choices for either ship is pretty limited. And I don't think we need another Anakin. A Royal Naboo Ship would be cool, maybe done in light grey instead of all chrome. Anything to get a new Padme.

Why not new BPs with 2 Figures and a "10188 Death Star Vader's TIE" sized ship? A redone smaller Ep3 JSF with 2 Jedi. Not Obi-Wan or Anakin.

Mmmmm... Rancor... Sweet! It would really be nice to finally have this in lego form, especially with TLG releasing at least one new SW creature the past couple of years, following the footsteps of the Taun-Taun and the Wampa.

I'm just not so sure about the Azure Angel and Ventress' fanblade, since both of them appeared in the cartoon series years ago. Maybe if they make an appearance in the current CW series. Though I doubt the Azure Angel since it can be just easily made using Plo's JSF as Oky demonsrated. Ventress fanblade probably has a higher chance between the two.

Any set with the long-overdue updated Padme would be great!

Maybe this is the perfect set to have the ghost Anakin, Ben, and Yoda?

Hmm, I can just picture it now Trans Neon blue-clear...but that would never happen.

Any set with the long-overdue updated Padme would be great!

If you want Padme that bad you could always buy a generic flesh head off BL and then put This Decal on it. Then get some Padme cloths or find some decals of her CW cloths and bingo, you have a Padme fig. Credit goes to CaptKirk for that decal. :wub:

I would like to see This Vehical in a future BP, it would be a good sized BP vehical and with some commando droids would make a nice set!

Also ive been wanting this for awhile to be made into lego, but it never would be - The T series tanks T3 tank, T2 tank, and the T4 tank :wub:

Also This guy would be one awesome fig along with some Clone commando's like the ones from Traviss's republic commando books.

CF

Edited by CommanderFox

If you want Padme that bad you could always buy a generic flesh head off BL and then put This Decal on it. Then get some Padme cloths or find some decals of her CW cloths and bingo, you have a Padme fig. Credit goes to CaptKirk for that decal. default_wubnew.gif

Nah, not really want that bad. What most people want are the the official updated version of Padme. Of course, Padme can easily be done through customization, I even have one currently in the works. default_blink.gif It's just that fans have been clamoring for the Padme fig for the longest time. I personally can't understand what TLG have against the poor senator from Naboo. default_wacko.gif