darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I'd like to see some Bomb squad troopers :wub:

Also star wars impulse sets. eg.

Commanders-Fox, Rex, Cody, Bly, Appo, Deviss and so on...

Lego would sell Millions of them! :cry_happy:

I'd like to see more Mandos and Mercs.

As I said before the Jedi Temple :cry_happy: because it does appear in the Quest for R2-D2 video! So maybe it'll be the suprise set for 2010, like the Republic Dropship and AT-OT and the Tantive 4 where for this year! we can only hope...

CommanderFox

I would like:

A Cad Bane set

Republic Base

Clone Training Center

Clone Medic Center

As you can see, I like clones! :classic:

I think it would be great if there were a $50 T-6 Shuttle set with Cad Bane, Mace Windu, Obi Wan, and Cody.

Also, it would be a dream come true if there was a $15 Hostage Crisis set with a little Coruscant vehicle and with Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, Shahan Alama, 3D, and some droid commandos! :cry_happy:

I think it would be great if there were a $50 T-6 Shuttle set with Cad Bane, Mace Windu, Obi Wan, and Cody.

Also, it would be a dream come true if there was a $15 Hostage Crisis set with a little Coruscant vehicle and with Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, Shahan Alama, 3D, and some droid commandos! :cry_happy:

I would love the idea for the T-6 Shuttle. I thoght LEGO should make one when i saw that episode! :classic:

I would make the Hostage Crisis a $30.00 set and put 2 vehicles and have all the figs you said and Robonino and Ziro. The only new mold you would need would be for robonino and the commandos. Also if Lego wanted to go all out they could put in some Senate Commandos. But they probably won't do that since they are in a expensive set. :cry_sad:

Edited by LEGO STAR WARS

I would also love to have a Kamino cloning facility. It could come with Taun We and a few other Kaminoans. Jango and young Boba. And about 30 clones with 5 of them with markings. (Yellow, Green, Blue Orange and red or black). Also without any clones that are plain and with some ARC gear and TLC calls them commanders! :hmpf_bad:

Also I would have alot of $5.00-$20.00 sets that you could get alot of the same fig from.

For example 4 Jawas, a speeder and some droids.

A Tuken Raider one with 3 Tusken Warriors, a Bantha Rider, a Bantha and some plants or something.

And one with 3 Destroyer Droids, 1 Blue Pilot Droid and a transport for the droids.

A clone wars Droids one with 3 battle droids, a commander and a security battle droid.

I really want those sets!!! :sing:

And I could make a WAY BIGGER LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :sweet::classic::vader::yoda:

Edited by LEGO STAR WARS

I want to see:

Executions-with Padme anakin Obi Wan and the Reek Nexu and Acklay.

Episode 3 Jedi temple with the temple entrance the hologram room a place where anakin slaughtered the younglings, with Shaak Ti, 3 clones, Anakin, and a youngling

Episode 1 retake theed palace with Padme panaka, Queen Amidala, 1 royal guard, 6 battle droids 1 droideka, and throne room and hall and hanger

I would like:

UT-AT (been waiting for it since i saw RotS)

AT-XT (it would be a nice addition and it wouldn't cost so much.)

Some sets from Shadows of the Empire would be cool like

Virago

Outrider

I think a cool gigantic playset that would be cool is the Naboo courtyard and main building, it's be hard to make it a LEGO set without going crazy but I loved that battle scene when the Jedi jump off of the walkway and start fighting the droids.

maybe have that walkway area and then some doors that open in a different area and inculde darth maul.

Or the hangar at Naboo, would be cool, with like 3 nabo starships.

All of this would be expensive and not realistic for LEGO to do, but I think it would be cool.

A great idea did pop into my head. I don't know how TLG would do it. I could care less about what figures are included but I'd love to see one of these babies. :wub:

Rebel%20Transport.jpg

Edited by JCC1004

I would like to see a Republic base or jedi tempel

sorry when my english is wrong. :classic:

I would Like to see these 2 ships-speeders made into SW sets

This one :wub:

And this one :wub:

Also I would like Lego to make the scene when Yoda is on Kashyyyk, talking to the Jedi council, who are all holoprojected onto that big table. It could be a Big play set, like this years DS. The main bulk of it would be the Wroshyr Tree. :wub:

CommanderFox

I would like to see a Republic base or jedi tempel

sorry when my english is wrong. :classic:

I had never even thought of that, the Jedi council meeting reeom would be sweet, so many Jedi though, I doubt it would happen :sad:

I'd would like to see these These two fighters inside the Venator.

Im not sure if they are normal Jedi Actis intercepters, but they look super awesome!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

I'd would like to see these These two fighters inside the Venator.

Im not sure if they are normal Jedi Actis intercepters, but they look super awesome!

CommanderFox

I think they are regular Eta-2 Actis Light Interceptors, hard to see when everything in the picture/comic is non-regular... :grin:

I would LOVE to see these:

Theta-class T2c shuttle! (NEW!) :wub:

TIE fighter (rerelease)

TIE interceptor (rerelease)

TIE phantom (NEW!) :sweet:

maybe a new cloud city set only bigger! (+ boba total printed :grin: )

Wasn't he "total" printed in the last version of Cloud City?

Yes he was, because his arms where printed, and his legs, and of course the torso and helmet. :wink::sweet:

CommanderFox

I think he just wants a reasonably priced printed Boba, like the majority of us.

I think that time has come and gone for LEGO, the costs must not be worth it.

I think he just wants a reasonably priced printed Boba, like the majority of us.

I think that time has come and gone for LEGO, the costs must not be worth it.

We'll just have to wait for that new Slave1, wont we? :wink:

I hope some sweet stuff from clone wars, like the flame troopers from the battle of Geonosis 2, or any clone with the armour they had in this weeks episode.

I too hope that the next BPs will have Geonosians and CATs. :thumbup:

Also, I would very much like to see a re-release of the V-Wing set, but this time with an accurate V-Wing, a complete R4 unit, and one of the new clone pilots. This would not only give us a better V-Wing, but also a cheap way to fill Kit Fisto's seat on the new ARC-170, and maybe even to switch out the pilots on the old ARC-170. :thumbup:

And I would give anything for new podracer sets! :cry_happy:

I would also love to have a Kamino cloning facility. It could come with Taun We and a few other Kaminoans. Jango and young Boba. And about 30 clones with 5 of them with markings. (Yellow, Green, Blue Orange and red or black). Also without any clones that are plain and with some ARC gear and TLC calls them commanders! :hmpf_b

THIRTY clones? You realise that DS only had 25 and that was the biggest minifig scale set ever released?

Too many of these are pipe dreams. In terms of a 'realistic' option for a new set, I would definitely back the UT-AT. An AT-TE-like set. It would have 2-3 Galactic Marines and Ki-Adi Mundi