darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I would love to have some Endor set(a BIG one!) with AT-ST speeder bike(s) scout troopers bunker and rebels.

But it will come a endor set,but I hope itf big.Taun Taun battle pack is coming so..hm.. many of my OT wishes come true!

And I would loooove more force unleashed sets,like rahm kota and bail organa.

Tie Factory

The room with lasers which can be articulated and a rail with tie fighter parts,or some other part of the factory.

2 militia saboteurs

1 Apprentice

1 stun button solider

1 militia elite

Price:30-50$ maybe

Founding the Rebellion

The meeting room on Corellia

Including Apprentice in the jedi adventure robe Rahm Kota,Mon Mothma Bail Organa,Garm El Iblis the table the room itself Lord Vader and 2 snowtroopers.

30-40$ idont know

Shaak Ti duel

Defeat shaak ti

Includes Shaak Ti 2 felucians wierd swamp plants and vegetation on a tan base plate

19$

Ozzik Sturns custom AT-ST

Includes modified at-st ozzik sturn inside and the apprentice + a wookie.

19-25$

Jedi battle pack

Mace windu Shaak ti Random jedi Stass Alie Ki Adi Mundi or something.mm ...jedi!

9$

UCS

Nebulon rebel cruiser.(home one?)

Includes Admiral Ackbar Some rebel scouts and rebel officer.

150+$

I also hope for arrest of palpatine

Palpatine with head that changes to sidous,anakin mace windu and all the jedis who are there ofcourse.

19$

Yoda vs Sidous

One tower with the speaker throne and out of that many hover pods attached with transparent sticks.

Includes yoda,sidous in the red robe and two Royal Guards.

Maybe mas amedda too.

30$

Endor Rebel BP

One speeder and 3 endor rebels + one officer rebel.

9$

Rebel Combat Speeder

The one in battlefront

Includes 2 rebel scouts

50$

Imperial TFX tank

2stormtrooper

50$

Sure much more too...

I would like to see an UCS Slave I.

The only possible way that I would even consider buying one of those is if:

1-It was the blue and gray version piloted by Jango Fett.

2-It came with Jango.

3-Already have the old one, so a new and improved Jango fig.

4-The ship has to have an interior fit for a fig of any galaxy.

5-And, not required, but I would prefer it come with at least 4 minifigs (like Jango, Boba/young, 2 new bounty hunters).

I'd prefer a UCS HOME 1 to a UCS Slave 1, there would be so much more too it. Although, i prefer the UCS's that are minifig scaled or have incredible playability details (like the new falcon or death star) to the ones that are just big models, so realistically, a mini fig scaled HOME 1 is waaay too ambitious :P. A UCS cloud city would be nice, i know there was a set a while ago, but a big one like the new Death Star would be cool.

For smaller sets, i'd like to see 'minifig scale packs', including ships that are minifig scaled (like Vader's TIE in the new Death Star). Someone made a few in LDD, but it would be awesome if lego could sell some themselves. I would so buy 3-4 Xwings and a couple of TIE fighters to recreate the Death Star destruction scene in a new hope. I'd also like to see a mellinium falcon, for the same reason. Full List

X-wing (would be nice to see 3 different 'variations', with Luke, Wedge Antillies and Porkins minifigures, instead of just having yet ANOTHER Luke minifig)

TIE Fighter (Just with a standard TIE pilot)

Y-wing (Just with a standard rebel pilot)

Imperial Landing Craft (Imperial Pilot)

Falcon (Chewie and Han, if possible. If not, just Han)

SLAVE 1 (Boba Fett. Maybe a variation with Jango Fett)

Tantive IV (Leia and a Rebel Pilot?)

Star Destroyer (Grand Moff Tarkin)

Costs:

As much as a BP for the X-wing, TIE, Landing Craft and Y-wing ($20 AUD) and a bit more for the bigger ones ($30?)

Edited by TheTacoMan

Ok, here are my ideas, mostly from The Clone Wars (the movie and the series)

-Republic Y-Wing with Anakin, Ahsoka and two Clone Pilots

BTL-B_Y-wing.jpg

-Skytop station with Anakin, Ahsoka, the clones that are there, Grievous, some Battledroids, R2-D2, and Goldie, the other Astromech

SkytopStation.jpg

-The Malevolence, Grievous gigantic flagship which has a huge ion cannon and is (SPOILER!!!) destroyed by the Y-Wings. Comes with Grievous, two droid pilots and some Battledroids

Malevolence.jpg

- Droid Landing Ship (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/C-9979_landing_craft), with a miniturized MTT that can carry 6 droids on an extending pallette, and 2 additional battle droid pilots and a droideka. I love the shape and look of that ship.

- Amidala's ship using the new shiny silver pieces, close in size to the Sith Infiltrator.

- A new System AT-AT, non-walking, but with improved head accommodating 2 pilots and commander, with a stonger neck connection and slightly larger proportions overall.

- UCS or System Republic Star Destroyer

-System Tantive IV in red or blue color scheme (or with parts to make either version) Figs= Bail and Leia Organa, Capt Antilles, Rebel troop, R2-D2 and C3PO

A UCS cloud city would be nice, i know there was a set a while ago, but a big one like the new Death Star would be cool.

For smaller sets, i'd like to see 'minifig scale packs', including ships that are minifig scaled (like Vader's TIE in the new Death Star). X-wing (would be nice to see 3 different 'variations', with Luke, Wedge Antillies and Porkins minifigures, instead of just having yet ANOTHER Luke minifig)

TIE Fighter (Just with a standard TIE pilot)

Y-wing (Just with a standard rebel pilot)

Imperial Landing Craft (Imperial Pilot)

Falcon (Chewie and Han, if possible. If not, just Han)

SLAVE 1 (Boba Fett. Maybe a variation with Jango Fett)

Tantive IV (Leia and a Rebel Pilot?)

Star Destroyer (Grand Moff Tarkin)

Costs:

As much as a BP for the X-wing, TIE, Landing Craft and Y-wing ($20 AUD) and a bit more for the bigger ones ($30?)

Great idea! The mini-TIE in the DS playset opens the door to the realization of a lot of iconic ships done in this style, at a much reduced cost..perfect, as you've said, for battle packs, and a great opportunity to give us rarer figs.

I would really like to see a minifig scale Venator. Maybe even a C-9979 for the CIS. A blue-grey color to hold at least 20 BD.

You mean like the "minifig-scale" ISD? Yeah that would be nice. I will build a real minifig Venator soon, if I can get enough parts.. ;)

Well and if you look to the 10188 Death star playset, there could be other playsets in that size/prizeratio of following sw themes:

Endor Bunker battle/ a real Hoth base / Tantive IV minifig size/ Jabbas Palce (as said before) / Boontaive Podracing stadium/ Execution arena Geonosis/big starwars cantina

and of coure the obvious:

Palpatine arrest scene with all jedis included

Snowtrooper/hothtrooper battlepacks with finally Tauntauns!!

Edited by SupaaSayajin

I would love a minifig-scale Venator too. :sweet:

But you know what would be kinda cool too? A UCS Malevolence! :oh: With Mini CW-style Y-Wings to attack it! :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Clone wars Y-wing £30

contains a new astromech droid and two shadow squad pilots (1 pilot and gunner) with printed shadow squad iconography on their helmets

if it is made into a set it will contain will be anakin, ahsoka and R2-D2 :\

I would love a minifig-scale Venator too. :sweet:

But you know what would be kinda cool too? A UCS Malevolence! :oh: With Mini CW-style Y-Wings to attack it! :tongue:

Yeah, that would be cool. After seeing it on the T.V show, I thought that this would make for a great Lego set. Maybe in 2011, Star Wars Lego's closing year, they will give us a Venator and/or the Invisible Hand (or Malevolence). :sweet:

You mean like the "minifig-scale" ISD? Yeah that would be nice. I will build a real minifig Venator soon, if I can get enough parts.. ;)

Well and if you look to the 10188 Death star playset, there could be other playsets in that size/prizeratio of following sw themes:

Endor Bunker battle/ a real Hoth base / Tantive IV minifig size/ Jabbas Palce (as said before) / Boontaive Podracing stadium/ Execution arena Geonosis/big starwars cantina

and of coure the obvious:

Palpatine arrest scene with all jedis included

Snowtrooper/hothtrooper battlepacks with finally Tauntauns!!

I want to see a Venator that can store 2-3 RGS or V-19's. That will be the day. It will be impossible to carry because of it's size, and weight. I could be around $700. I also want cheap droideka BPs. Maybe 2 droidekas, and 3 BDs with a carrier? ATM: I possess none.

On top of the Venator, I would like to see a Super Star Destroyer that is minifig scale. You know Vader's flagship, the Executor. In the SW Galaxy, I saw in the movies, approximately 20-30 Star Destroyers measure the length of the SSD. That could be close to $1500.

Here's a comparison pic:

800px-SW_Executor_01.jpg

I want to see a Venator that can store 2-3 RGS or V-19's. That will be the day. It will be impossible to carry because of it's size, and weight. I could be around $700. I also want cheap droideka BPs. Maybe 2 droidekas, and 3 BDs with a carrier? ATM: I possess none.

On top of the Venator, I would like to see a Super Star Destroyer that is minifig scale. You know Vader's flagship, the Executor. In the SW Galaxy, I saw in the movies, approximately 20-30 Star Destroyers measure the length of the SSD. That could be close to $1500.

Here's a comparison pic:

800px-SW_Executor_01.jpg

i don't think lego will produce such expensive sets, very few will buy them. doesn't make much business sense.

I'd like to see these Battle Packs:

Hoth Rebel Troopers:

2 w/ Rifle

1 w/ Repeating Blaster Cannon

1 w/ Goalm Arms DF.9 Anti-Infantry Battery

Hoth Imperial Snow Troopers:

2 w/ Rifle

1 w/ E-Web Heavey Repeating Blaster

1 w/ Echo Speeder Bike

Endor Rebel Commandos:

3 w/ Rifle

1 w/ Endor Forest Ranger

Endor Imperial Biker Scouts:

3 w/ Blaster

1 w/ Speeder Bike

1 Small brick built tree w/foilage

I'd like to see these Battle Packs:

Hoth Rebel Troopers:

2 w/ Rifle

1 w/ Repeating Blaster Cannon

1 w/ Goalm Arms DF.9 Anti-Infantry Battery

Hoth Imperial Snow Troopers:

2 w/ Rifle

1 w/ E-Web Heavey Repeating Blaster

1 w/ Echo Speeder Bike

Endor Rebel Commandos:

3 w/ Rifle

1 w/ Endor Forest Ranger

Endor Imperial Biker Scouts:

3 w/ Blaster

1 w/ Speeder Bike

1 Small brick built tree w/foilage

I would like to see those, in addition to these

Gungan Battle Pack

-2/W Sheilds and pikes

-1/W Kaddu

-1/W Blue Balls of death

Ewok Battle Pack

-2/W a catapult

-1/W a glider

-1/W crossbow

Wookie Battle Pack

-2/W Dragonfly vehical

-2/W spears and sheild things

How about...

Jedi Battle Pack (preferably generic humans since we get characters in larger sets):

1 Jedi Master Consular in grey robes w/ light saber

2 Jedi Guardian & Healer in brown/tan robes w/ light saber

1 Padawan in white robes w/ light saber

1 Brick built stylized pillar

Sith Battle Pack:

1 Sith in black robes w/ light saber

1 Sith in black robes w/ force lightning

2 Sith minions w/ blasters

1 Sith Slayer Droid

Ewok BP- 1 tan ewok, 3 brown ewoks, a glider, one of those weird catapult things, and some Endor foliage.

Scout Trooper BP- 1 BARC Trooper, 3 regular Scout Troopers, a BARC Speeder and some Endor plants.

Wookie BP- Chewbacca, Tarful, 2 wookies, and 2 of those weird round glider alternate models for Wookie Attack.

Hoth BP- 2 Rebels, 2 Snowtroopers, a Tauntaun, Luke, Wampa, Wampa Cave, and some other stuff.

Mon Calamari BP- Kit Fisto, Nahdar Vebb, Admiral Ackbar(to keep people quiet about him), 2 Clone Scuba troopers, a vehicle of some sort, and some scenery.

Bounty Hunter Meeting or something like that- Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Dengar, IG-88, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4- LOM, and a room.

Basically, I would love to see any UCS model of General Grievous' ships (Soulless One, Invisible Hand, Malevolence, etc.), even though I might not be able to afford them. :tongue: I could very well imagine a Soulless One in around the size of the UCS Naboo Starfighter.

And while we're at it, how about a UCS Magna Guard to put next to our UCS Grievous? :sweet:

What I would want most, though, is a Venator-class SD - whether UCS or minifig-scale!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Battle pack batlle pack and more battle pack is that all you think of?

A tantive IV about the same size of that episode 1 ship whose name escapes me.

A Republic venator about the same size as the ISD playset.

and any cis ship.

I would like to see a UCS ARC-170 which is one of my favourite ships from Star wars. Also different capital ships with mini fighters so you can recreate large scale space battles.

To be honest I don´t like very much the battlepacks :sceptic: . These sets are intended for people that wants to build an entire army of minifigs at a cheap price, but I like a collector want better some real vehicles or ships for the same price :classic: . This were released in the past with the examples of the Clone Scout Walker and the Twin Pod Cloud Car been the most famous so why the TLC don´t return to its roots and release again these fantastic sets :cry_happy: . Here I will post some ideas for small but not less awesome sets:

AT-RT : $9.99 - Clone Wars

This could inlclude the vehicle with some nice details an a decent and accurate price :sweet: .

Minifgs: 2 Clone Troopers.

Extras: Two blasters.

Ewok Glider : $9.99 - Episode 6

This could be a brick built glid er with two wings made of the material of the Jabba Sail Barge sails :sweet: and a small piece of foliage (A rock or little plant would be OK).

Minifigs: Ewok and a Scout Trooper.

Extras: A blaster and two little rocks (This are the ones in the glider).

Death Star Laser Cannon : $9.99 - Episode 6

This could be really similar to the one included in the 10188 Death Star and have a little base to stand it.

Minifigs: Death Star Trooper and a Death Star Gunner.

Atgar Cannon : $9.99 - Episode 5

This could be a detailed Atgar Cannon with almost every detail and greebling.

Minifigs: Hoth Rebel Trooper and a Snowtrooper.

With this I finish the ideas of little sets, now I will suggest one idea for an expensive set and is the next one:

Malevolence : $179.99 - Clone Wars

This could be a really giant set with very cool details and features. It could include a small train inside (Very small one and in rails like the ones of the Coast Guard Plattform set), a small control room, detailed ion cannons, some small turbo laser batteries (Like the ones in the minifig scaled ISD) and a pod hunter.

Minifigs: General Grevious, 3 Battle Droids, Padme, Count Dooku, 2 Droid Pilots, 2 Hunter Battle Droids, C-3PO, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and R2-D2.

Extras: Seven lightsabers, six blasters, some tools, some boxes.

I think in this set like to be something way big like of 70-80 cm long so I think the price point really adjust to it :grin: .

And to end I will give some ideas for some impulse Star Wars sets and these are the next:

Battle Droid : $3.99 - Clone Wars

It could include some kind of mini weapons rack.

Minifg: Battle Droid.

Extras: A blaster and a radio.

Clone Trooper : $3.99 - Clone Wars

It could include a mini command center (Basically a little computer of some kind :laugh: ).

Minifig: Clone Trooper.

Extras: A blaster and a bag of accesories.

With this I finish my long wishlist :grin: .

I agree with most of the suggestions made in this topic, but we definately need some phase II 501st troopers, stick 'em in an assault on the jedi temple, put 'em in a battle pack I don't care but please, please, please Lego give me troopers of the best legion in star wars!

And another thing, I'm all for the clone wars sets as they're an excuse for me to pick up awsome clonie vehicles, but they're ruined by the anime styled faces, not to mention that the vehicles in the battle packs suck.. :angry: save for the droid BP ofcourse.

Obviously for OT endor and Hoth are on my want list, but 2009 is going to be a PT year because of the Clone Wars.

darkrebellion - I love the idea of star wars impulse sets but battle packs are such an easier way of collecting armies and a real God-send to me and the star wars Lego community :yoda:

And finally I'd prefer it if Lego would stop producing UCS sets without minifigs 'cos they're pointless for my collection, too pricey and (no offense to fans of them :tongue: ) darn right ugly...just my 2 cents. :vader:

(oh yeah I'm done ranting now :classic: )

118x150_starwars.jpg

I really hope that they will start putting the new design of R2 from the DS into the sets from now on, and that it will be available in a cheap set in the near future. Cause now that I've seen that one, the old design looks like crap. :sceptic:

118x150_starwars.jpg

I really hope that they will start putting the new design of R2 from the DS into the sets from now on, and that it will be available in a cheap set in the near future. Cause now that I've seen that one, the old design looks like crap. :sceptic:

Meh. I liked the old design because because I don't think that new grey head look right on the white body although the printing is better. I think this will be the new standard R2-D" as we are getting the new Darth vader with his new fighter next year so why can't we have new R2 and DS gunners :tongue: .