darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Im hoping for a Star Wars Rebels set with Fenn Rau, maybe along with a new Mandolarian starfighter

▪    Mos Eisley Cantina: Comes with Luke Skywalker [2016], Obi-Wan “Ben” Kenobi [New], Han Solo [2016], Greedo [2014], Chewbacca [2014], Bartender [New], Dr. Evazan [New], Ponda Baba [New]. Build(s) = 5 sections in the Mos Eisley Cantina: one large one in the centre (same size as two of the normal-sized ones) is the bar counter where drinks are served. Another section is the alcove where Han and Greedo talk (and Han shoots first). Another section is the entranceway where Luke and Obi-Wan enter, while yet another section is where Han, Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, and Luke talk about the Falcon. The final section is just a generic table (where Dr Evazan and Ponda Baba can sit, presumably). Price = $159.99 (or $79.99 in US)

▪    TIE Fighter: Comes with TIE Fighter Pilot [2016], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], 2x Imperial Technicians [2016]. Build(s) = TIE Fighter with spring-loaded shooters, opening cockpit window and hatch, and weapon storage. Also has ladder for TIE Fighter Pilot to climb into TIE Fighter. Price = $119.99 (or $59.99 in US)

▪    Anakin’s Podracer: Comes with Young Anakin Skywalker [New], Shmi Skywalker [New], Jar Jar Binks [2011]. Build(s) = Anakin’s Podracer with seat for Anakin, clear stand to place Anakin above the “sand”. Also has flaps on the engines. Price = $69.99 (or $34.99 in US)

▪    Separatist Arrival: Comes with Nute Gunray [New], Rune Haako [New], Shu Mai [New], 2x Battle Droids [2007]. Build(s) = Separatist Shuttle, with spring-loaded shooters, folding landing gear, opening cockpit, and opening rear where the Neimodians can sit. Also has a landing pad for the shuttle to land and meet Shu Mai. Price = $109.99 (or $54.99 in US)

▪    501st Clone Trooper Battle Pack: Comes with 4x 501st Clone Troopers [New]. Build(s) = Blue and grey AT-RT with ball joint-mounted stud shooter. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

▪    Super Battle Droid Battle Pack: Comes with 3x Super Battle Droid [2007], 1x Super Battle Droid with blaster arm [2009]. Build(s) = Stud-shooting automatic droid cannon. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US).

▪    Palpatine’s Shuttle: Comes with Emperor Palpatine [2015], Obi-Wan Kenobi [2014], Dark Anakin Skywalker [New], Burnt Anakin Skywalker [New], Shock Trooper [New]. Build(s) = Mustafar Mining Droid for Anakin to stand on, Mustafar Repulsorlift Platform for Obi-Wan to stand on, plus Palpatine’s silver shuttle, with opening cockpit, folding wings, retractable landing gear, and accessible rear interior with medic bed for Burnt Anakin. Price = $129.99 (or $64.99 in US)

▪    UCS The Ghost: Comes with Kanan Jarrus [2017], Hera Syndulla [2014], Ezra Bridger [New], Zeb Orrelios [New], Sabine Wren [New], Chopper [2014]. Build(s) = UCS Build of the Ghost, with opening top to access interior, plus a detachable build of the Phantom II. Also has a black Technic stand with space for 3 minifigures and two crates on one side and 4 minifigures on the other side. Price = $499.99 (or $249.99 in US)

▪    Venator-class Star Destroyer: Comes with Yoda [2013], Chancellor Palpatine [New], 2x Royal Guards [2014], Phase II Captain Rex [2013], Phase I Clone Trooper [2014]. Build(s) = Venator-class Star Destroyer with spring-loaded shooters and turbolasers that turn in synchrony. Interior has Chancellor Palpatine’s personal room at front of the Venator with Palpatine’s chair and two Royal Guards. Back part of the Venator has Yoda’s conference room with Captain Rex, while the other side has command centre for Clone Trooper. Price = $259.99 (or $129.99 in US)

▪    Supreme Leader Snoke’s Hologram Room: Comes with Kylo Ren [2016], General Hux [2015], plus a buildable figure of Supreme Leader Snoke. Build(s) = Steps up to Snoke’s chair, where the buildable figure of Snoke can sit. Snoke's chair can rotate and there is a round portion for Kylo and Hux to stand on. Price = $89.99 (or $49.99 in US)

▪    Hoth Rebel Trooper Battle Pack: Comes with 4x Hoth Rebel Troopers [New and 2016]. Build(s) = Small section of Hoth trench with stud-shooting cannon. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

▪    Stormtrooper Battle Pack: Comes with 3x Stormtroopers [2014], Stormtrooper Captain [New]. Build(s) = Death Star turbolaser with stud shooters. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

▪    Gungan Bongo Sub: Comes with Qui-Gon Jinn [2014], Obi-Wan Kenobi [2014], Jar Jar Binks [2011], Boss Nass [New]. Build(s) = Gungan Bongo Sub with opening cockpit, storage, and spring-loaded shooters. Price = $89.99 (or $39.99 in US)

▪    Captain Rex Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Phase II Captain Rex with two stud shooter pistols that can be clipped to both legs (one on each side). Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    Battle Droid Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of a B-1 Battle Droid, with black blaster and grenade placed in Battle Droid’s backpack. Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    Rey Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Resistance Rey with blue lightsaber and swinging arm mechanism. Also includes quarterstaff which can be clipped to her back. Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter Pilot Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter Pilot, with hose linking helmet to chest breathing apparatus, and also includes his black blaster. Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    Princess Leia Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Hoth Princess Leia with spring-loaded shooter blaster. Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    Snowtrooper Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of an Imperial Hoth Snowtrooper with Kama, Backpack, and black blaster. Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    The Gauntlet: Comes with Cyborg Darth Maul [New], Fenn Rau [New], Sabine Wren [New], Darth Maul’s Droids [New]. Build(s) = Build of Darth Maul’s Gauntlet with rotating wings, spring-loaded shooters, and posable cannons. Also has storage system in back of the ship. Price = $139.99 (or $69.99 in US)

▪    The Battle for Naboo: Comes with Jar Jar Binks [2011], 2x Gungan Warriors [New], Captain Tarpals [2015], 4x Battle Droids [2007], plus build of a Droideka. Build(s) = Moulded and posable Fambaa with shield generator on back than can explode, plus Jar Jar Binks’ Kaadu. Also has speedy droid transporter with spring-loaded shooters and posable headlights, plus space for all the droids included. Price = $159.99 (or $79.99 in US)

▪    UCS Jabba’s Palace: Comes with Jabba the Hutt [2012], Bib Fortuna [New], C-3PO [2016], R2-D2 [2016], EV-9D9 [New], Slave Leia [2013], Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker [New], Han Solo in Carbonite [2016], Han Solo [2017], Chewbacca [2014], Oola [2012], Max Rebo [New], Arica [New], 2x Gamorrean Guards [2012]. Build(s) = UCS Build of Jabba’s Palace, with Jabba’s throne, slide-open trapdoor to Rancor Pit, Han Solo in Carbonite built into wall, opening entrance, prison cell for Chewbacca, lookout tower, Rancor Pit with moulded Rancor [2013] beneath and crashing gate. Price = $799.99 (or $399.99 in US)

▪    Imperial Hangar: Comes with 2x TIE Fighter Pilots [2016], 4x Stormtroopers [2014], 2x Death Troopers [2017], Grand Admiral Thrawn [New], Admiral Konstantine [New]. Build(s) = Imperial hangar with TIE Interceptor and TIE Defender parked inside. Also has small maintenance speeder with weapons and spring-loaded shooter missile rack. TIE Interceptor has opening cockpit window and hatch, spring-loaded shooters, and wingtip cannons. TIE Defender has gyroscopic cockpit with opening cockpit window, plus two spring-loaded shooters and 6 wingtip cannons. Both have stands to dock on to in the Imperial Hangar, plus ladders for the TIE Fighter Pilots to climb up on. Price = $249.99 (or $124.99 in US)

18 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

An official LEGO designer on brickset (in the Star Wars competition) said that Rebels sets and prequel sets don't sell as well as others. I like TFA, but I think they need more (quality) Rebels sets.

I don't believe that one bit. Besides I myself have bought a lot of the Rebels sets for my young nephews as well as myself and it's make sense for people to want to be able to get Zeb and Agent Kallus in a cheap set.

Cool Battlepack ideas:

Magnaguard Pack: includes 2 white and 2 blue of the guards. Each one featuring a staff along with two extra blaster included for them all. They also come with a small cannon.

Jedi Battlepack: features two varing human Jedi. One Twi'lik Jedi(green skin), and one Duros Jedi. Each one has a light saber. The set's build is a small laser droid and a little training area.

Jabba's Guards features 2 Gamoreans and 2 other aliens. Has a small prison cell for the build.

Neimoidian Pack: features A look a like for Rune Haako(though not called him as it is a battlepack), another aid. 2 Warriors.

Lame Battle Pack Ideas:

Jabba's Band. Features Max Rebo, Droopy McCool, Sy Snootles, Jon Yawza. Builds include Max's keyboard, and McCool's instrument. Official description reads "recreate your favorite CGI dance numbers" :laugh:

Clone training pack. Features 4 clones in their red uniforms. Accessories include 2 clone trooper helmets, and an assortment of 4 blasters. Build is a target to shoot at and a small area to store the gear. But the big draw is they introduce a new clone face that isn't angry clone.

22 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

▪    Mos Eisley Cantina: Comes with Luke Skywalker [2016], Obi-Wan “Ben” Kenobi [New], Han Solo [2016], Greedo [2014], Chewbacca [2014], Bartender [New], Dr. Evazan [New], Ponda Baba [New]. Build(s) = 5 sections in the Mos Eisley Cantina: one large one in the centre (same size as two of the normal-sized ones) is the bar counter where drinks are served. Another section is the alcove where Han and Greedo talk (and Han shoots first). Another section is the entranceway where Luke and Obi-Wan enter, while yet another section is where Han, Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, and Luke talk about the Falcon. The final section is just a generic table (where Dr Evazan and Ponda Baba can sit, presumably). Price = $159.99 (or $79.99 in US)

▪   Etc, etc

Hi, sorry to interrupt. 

I just want to know what this list exactly is. You've post some lists like this one, and... well, it tickle my curiosity, I'm new and ... I want to learn ! ^_^

Just now, Madrigan said:

I just want to know what this list exactly is. You've post some lists like this one, and... well, it tickle my curiosity, I'm new and ... I want to learn ! ^_^

Just a wishlist of sets that I want to be seen made :)

You can post your wishlists in this thread too! :wink:

35 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Just a wishlist of sets that I want to be seen made :)

You can post your wishlists in this thread too! :wink:

Thanks !

I really like this (long and detailed) wishlist. The firsts ones could be a nice inspirations for some MOCs.

On 12/31/2015 at 3:46 AM, Legofan2001 said:

Here are sets I want to see with prices and minifigs

AT ST price 29.99 minifigs 4 han solo scout trooper paploo AT ST driver with 2 speeder bikes

Cloud Car 24.99 3 minifigs lobot dinner Leia storm trooper

Battle of endor 79.99 8 minifigs 2 endor rebels Leia wicket R2 D2 2 storm troopers death star trooper

Tie bomber 39.99 4 minifigs 2 tie pilots han ig-88 with mynocks

Darth Vader tie fighter 49.99 3 minifigs Darth Vader Biggs Storm trooper

Darth Vader vs Luke cloud city 79.99 minifigs 6 bespin Luke Darth Vader 2 bespin guards boba fett 4-Lom

Cloud city escape 89.99 7 minifigs lando escape leia R2 D2 chewy with 3po on his back 3 Storm troopers

On 12/31/2015 at 11:55 PM, Legofan2001 said:

T

G

I have come up with more sets we need

Yodas hunt with X Wing price 89.99 minifigs Yoda Luke undershirt dirty R2 D2 zuckuss Darth Vader cave version

Obi wan Jedi intercepter blue one price 29.99 minifigs obi wan Commander Cody R4 Q9 tion medon

Okay time for a updated list

First tie bomber price $50 minifigures 4 tie pilot,storm trooper, admiral ozzel, zuckuss.

Second cloud car price $40 minifigures 3 lobot,bespin guard,Leia in her dinner outfit

Third x wing price $80 minifigs 5 jan dodonna,biggs,R2 droid,rebel trooper,hair bun leia

Forth endor bunker  price $90 minifigs 7 wicket,scout trooper×2, Storm trooper,rebel trooper×2,Leia

Fifth set tie interceptor price $40 minifigs 3 tie pilot,death Star trooper,nein numb

Sixth set b wing price $40 minifigs 3 bwing pilot,endor Luke,Mon mothma

Seventh set tie fighter price $60 minifigs 4 tie pilot, Zeb, season 3,storm trooper,wedge from rebels

Eighth cloud city price $80 minifigs 6 lando,Leia white jumpsuit, chewie with C-3PO, bespin pilots with  orange jump suits,storm troopers×2

Ninth bespin duel price $70 minifigs 5 Darth Vader,bespin luke, imperial officer,R2 D2,bespin guard

Tenth slave one price $80 minifigs 5 boba Fett,bespin guard,hoth Leia, han Solo with blue jacket , Storm trooper

Eleventh yodas hut price $45 minifigs 4 Yoda,Luke Skywalker in undershirt,dirty R2 D2,ghost obi wan

And tomorrow the prequel sets #cody

Okay time for a updated list

First tie bomber price $50 minifigures 4 tie pilot,storm trooper, admiral ozzel, zuckuss.

Second cloud car price $40 minifigures 3 lobot,bespin guard,Leia in her dinner outfit

Third x wing price $80 minifigs 5 jan dodonna,biggs,R2 droid,rebel trooper,hair bun leia

Forth endor bunker  price $90 minifigs 7 wicket,scout trooper×2, Storm trooper,rebel trooper×2,Leia

Fifth set tie interceptor price $40 minifigs 3 tie pilot,death Star trooper,nein numb

Sixth set b wing price $40 minifigs 3 bwing pilot,endor Luke,Mon mothma

Seventh set tie fighter price $60 minifigs 4 tie pilot, Zeb, season 3,storm trooper,wedge from rebels

Eighth cloud city price $80 minifigs 6 lando,Leia white jumpsuit, chewie with C-3PO, bespin pilots with  orange jump suits,storm troopers×2

Ninth bespin duel price $70 minifigs 5 Darth Vader,bespin luke, imperial officer,R2 D2,bespin guard

Tenth slave one price $80 minifigs 5 boba Fett,bespin guard,hoth Leia, han Solo with blue jacket , Storm trooper

Eleventh yodas hut price $45 minifigs 4 Yoda,Luke Skywalker in undershirt,dirty R2 D2,ghost obi wan

And tomorrow the prequel sets #cody that fixed it

Edited by Legofan2001
T

If the rumor is true, I'd like to see Kylo Ren's custom TIE Fighter.  Since he's all about Anakin/Vader related stuff, maybe it would be a TIE Adavanced in the FO color scheme?

7 hours ago, JPN366 said:

If the rumor is true, I'd like to see Kylo Ren's custom TIE Fighter.  Since he's all about Anakin/Vader related stuff, maybe it would be a TIE Adavanced in the FO color scheme?

More like complete redesign with hints at original one.

12 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

More like complete redesign with hints at original one.

That works too.

I can't believe that we still don't have an updated Bespin version of Luke. It's the most iconic scene of any Star Wars sequel and I can't make a decent diorama of it without him.

I also can't believe they didn't cash in on the TFA Luke yet. That minifig would sell whatever it would be paired with like hotcakes.

Let's get the Luke situation under control Lego! I already have like 5 ROTJ duel Lukes.

Actually, let's get the whole third act of TESB under control Lego!

4 hours ago, nymmerod said:

I can't believe that we still don't have an updated Bespin version of Luke. It's the most iconic scene of any Star Wars sequel and I can't make a decent diorama of it without him.

I also can't believe they didn't cash in on the TFA Luke yet. That minifig would sell whatever it would be paired with like hotcakes.

Let's get the Luke situation under control Lego! I already have like 5 ROTJ duel Lukes.

Actually, let's get the whole third act of TESB under control Lego!

Patience my young padawan. All of the Luke you can handle will come when Episode VIII comes out.

On 1/26/2017 at 2:34 PM, Madrigan said:

Hi, sorry to interrupt. 

Yeah, I was confused too when he started listing prices...

38 minutes ago, kappaknight said:

Yeah, I was confused too when he started listing prices...

Sorry if I confused you. I used it as a gauge for the set sizes, as listing piece counts might not work as well.

Also, here are some of my wanted Battle Packs:

79106%20Clone%20Trooper%20Battle%20Pack_

Clone Trooper Battle Pack!

79107%20Geonosian%20Battle%20Pack_zpsviy

Geonosian Battle Pack!

79108%20Ewok%20Battle%20Pack_zps1flkresc

Ewok Battle Pack!

79109%20Scout%20Trooper%20Battle%20Pack_

Scout Trooper Battle Pack!

Edited by VaderFan2187
Added Battle Pack images

I'd like a Palpatine Senate battle set - not the Windu one, but a set with Yoda and Palpatine, maybe with that blue guy (Mos Amedda) and the 2 Royal Guards too. Nothing too special, but we could have a bit of the room and the walls, Palpatine's pod, his desk and some neat play features in there, like the Senate pod going up and down and Palpatine's chair falling back. Unless I'm mistaken, this is probably one of the only big lightsaber fights from the films that hasn't been made into a set (I guess you could say Rey vs Kylo hasn't been made into a set, but the movie has only been out a year).

I'd also like a Luke vs Vader on Bespin set, when Luke has his arm lopped off. A little bit of the room, and then the bridge area. The window can explode, and then on the platform there's a few play features, like the bars maybe falling off (the ones Vader slices through when swinging at Luke) or some little mechanism that pushes Luke off his perch.

49 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

I'd like a Palpatine Senate battle set - not the Windu one, but a set with Yoda and Palpatine

Agreed. Here's my rendition:

79110%20Senate%20Duel_zpssm9crspj.png

- A large scale Yavin 4. An outer ramp, inner hangar, and Strategy Center. The bigger the better. Mini figures could include Rebel pilots, troops, and droids, as well as Mon Mothma and Bail Organa. Other mini figures could include Jyn, Cassin, General Draven, and General Merrick. This is number one on my want list.

- AT-ACT. A couple drivers along with some Rebel and Imperial ground troops.

- TIE Bomber. Just need a couple pilots, maybe one or two ground crew.

- An updated Endor Bunker. Han, Leia, Luke, Chewbacca, R2, C-3P0, some Ewok's, some Rebel troops, and a few Stormtroopers. I don't care much about other accessories (Speeder Bikes, AT-ST, etc). It would just be nice to have larger and more detailed bunker than we've seen in the past.

- Death Star Hangar. Needs to be big enough to park the Falcon. At the very least enough space enough for a coupe TIE Fighters 9492. Include lots of Imperial forces like Officers, Navy, Ground Crew. Stormtroopers, droids.

Edited by Hell_Hawk_33

The Ranthar Escape set that's coming out makes me hope we may get sets similar to it, that depicts a particular scene from a capital ship.

I'd also quite like to see Vader's Castle from Rogue One. Possibly with Vader (both with and without his armour), Vanee, Krennic and Two Royal Guards.

Edited by Tariq j

13 hours ago, Tariq j said:

The Ranthar Escape set that's coming out makes me hope we may get sets similar to it, that depicts a particular scene from a capital ship.

I'd also quite like to see Vader's Castle from Rogue One. Possibly with Vader (both with and without his armour), Vanee, Krennic and Two Royal Guards.

Come on the spoiler embargo has been lifted! We all know that particular scene you speak of is known properly as #Vader Fulfilling Fanboy Dreams in 2016:laugh:

I think we can all agree a Tie Bomber is everyone's wet dream right now. ( wouldn't spit on a good old regular Tie too, or an interceptor at that, it's been forever :(  

I hope Rogue One sets have been selling well, I definitly want so see more of them in the future, it's not like they are missing content from the movie ''cough'' TFA ''cough''. 

I also like the fact we now have a peusdo official confirmation Rebels isn't selling, the theme produced a few good sets but it's really not popular. 

On 26/01/2017 at 7:44 AM, fire117 said:

I don't believe that one bit. Besides I myself have bought a lot of the Rebels sets for my young nephews as well as myself and it's make sense for people to want to be able to get Zeb and Agent Kallus in a cheap set.

"Let’s face it, it’s a B-wing and as such not exactly missing from LEGO’s portfolio history. Also, B-Wings have proven to be not the most popular products in stores, to say the least. Still, this one is RED and a new design, right? Yeah well, our big customers are not particularly keen on selling anything from REBELS, red or not.Hans Burkhard Schlömer

http://brickset.com/article/26170/competition-brickstory

The sub-theme is tanking. 

Some sets that I wish Lego would release in the near future:

1.) A system scale Venator-class Star destroyer without Palpatine's office taking up most of the interior space.

2.) An updated system-scale Slave I (preferably episode V) with a complete overhaul of design. The Slave Is from years past have basically just been improving on the 2002 Ep.2 set, so a fresh redesign would be awesome.

3.) Luke v. Vader, cloud city. I'm surprised that such a famous and memorable scene has been so grossly unrepresented in Lego. 

4.) An updated Vulture droid, but without a cockpit (what were they thinking!?) and scaled correctly, which would be a 15$ set at most. Either a tan Ep. I or a CIS blue droid would be fine.

8 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

"Let’s face it, it’s a B-wing and as such not exactly missing from LEGO’s portfolio history. Also, B-Wings have proven to be not the most popular products in stores, to say the least. Still, this one is RED and a new design, right? Yeah well, our big customers are not particularly keen on selling anything from REBELS, red or not.Hans Burkhard Schlömer

http://brickset.com/article/26170/competition-brickstory

The sub-theme is tanking. 

Inquisitors TIE Advenced Prototype was very popular set and I barely saw it in stores when it first got released in 2015. But tbh most Rebels sets Lego made were pretty bad as sets! Ghost, Rebel Combat Cruiser, both Phantoms are not that great of a sets. Ghost isn't scaled that well( but that could be said about most starships. Combat Cruiser was just a horrible set: almost no interior, overpriced and 4 minifigures ( only one of them is good). If this set included updated Ezra(face with scar), included Zeb( who is the only main character who only appears in 1 set!), and Seventh Sister Inquisitor then it would be at least good even at that price point. Both Phantoms were made too small in order to fit on the Ghost, and can't  even fit 2 minifigures! New Phantom is even worse as Lego already made Separatist Shuttle and it was much more accurate to the in-universe one. They could have used old one and improved it with modern play functions and techniques! Rex's AT-TE is good, but again overpriced and doesn't include many characters who played important part in the episodes.

Tie Advanced Prototype and AT-DP are the only great Rebels sets Lego ever made. Both had good minifigures and builds were really good. 

Vaders Tie Advanced vs A-wing was an ok set, but overpriced and should have been sold separately. Ezra's Speeder Bike is also ok.

So if Rebels sets aren't selling well , it's Lego's fault! Most Rebels sets they made were really bad, were either overpriced or didn't have enough minifigures. So it's not the problem with source material it's problem with Lego sets! Look at Rouge One sets for example: even Tie Striker the most overpriced one is a great build, and the rest of the wave is just phenomenal! Hope Lego will realize that and make more Rebels sets!

I agreee that both the Tie prototype and AT-DP were solid; the small storm trooper transporter BP was also nice if you did not mind the frown, but as for the rest they are either un interesting or completly over priced.

Even the inclusion of Thrawn is shady in the phantom 2.0, I know Lego is very ehtical amongst big companies but c'mon the only reason people will get this is Thrawn and they decided to price this horribly.