lightningtiger

MOC - Ford Dealership Showroom

I wrote else where that I was bring back something from NM's past........and don't worry the car to go inside is almost finished (hopefully by Friday).

2015_ford_dealer_99.jpg

Keep watching ! :wink:

So, F-150, Mustang, Focus RS, Fiesta ST, new Ford GT... though I think you can only fit two cars at any one time.

So, F-150, Mustang, Focus RS, Fiesta ST, new Ford GT... though I think you can only fit two cars at any one time.

One car and it's a flight of fancy actually.......maybe Focus in style.

I only need three parts and the car is done.......which is just for fill-in inside the showroom......in other words just look pretty ! :laugh:

Keep watching ! :grin:

Looking good LT!..cant wait to see what you have cooking!

Thanks 'gazumpty', hopefully tomorrow I might get the car done and then some final trim and NM is ready for Brick-a-laide......keep watching ! :wink:

There is a car going in the showroom today 'Captain B'. :wink:

And thanks to everyone else so far for your kind words, it's the last building for NM before the show and I'm not sure when I'll make any changes big or small again for it.

Keep watching for that car........sometime today. :wink:

That's a fine looking showroom LT, you'll have to fill it with Aussie cars before they disappear on us.

That's a fine looking showroom LT, you'll have to fill it with Aussie cars before they disappear on us.

Thanks 'Criga88', sadly I think the car going in is more European in styling.......I'm not much of a car designer, but I'm giving it my best shot......I'll have it uploaded in a few hours. (I hope, physo appointmment first for my neck, then I can get spare parts needed).......keep watching !

Update time.....the car is done.

2015_ford_dealer_89.jpg2015_ford_dealer_90.jpg2015_ford_dealer_91.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of Ford it is.......I did write earlier flight of fancy design......keep watching !

Update time.....the car is done.

2015_ford_dealer_89.jpg2015_ford_dealer_90.jpg2015_ford_dealer_91.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of Ford it is.......I did write earlier flight of fancy design......keep watching !

This is what the Ford Ka looks like if it's based off a kei car.

Okay, a KA of sorts.....well, it only lives in the showroom.....it's not going on the road as such.

I've just filled the roadway out front with more rough material.......when I have some more work done in the next few days I'll photo update again.

Keep watching ! :grin:

Looks nice with the car, LT. Are you going to build a small 'lot' adjacent for some additional cars?

Sidenote, but I notice you build alot of single-story, open back MOC's. Any reason in particular you prefer this style? Ever build multi-story, or fully enclosed modulars?

Thanks 'AirborneAFOL' for your kind words.

Well, I'm planning on some vehicles just to fill in parts of the main street.......they'll come soon......Keep watching !

And to answer your last question, I have built two, three and four storey open backs and a couple enclosed modular MOC's........but classic open back are my favourite.....takes me back to being a kid in the late 1970's when minifig Legotown sets were first produced.

I really like this moc. It looks basic outside but it looks nice as well. It does look like a proper car dealership. Great work! :classic:

I really like this moc. It looks basic outside but it looks nice as well. It does look like a proper car dealership. Great work! :classic:

Thanks 'bradleybrand' for your kind words, with the expansion of Wandin Valley (formally known as New Mannum) I'll be expanding the car dealership.

Keep watching ! :classic: