eric trax

[MOC] Claas Jaguar 900 + Orbis 600

Hot damn! Had to look a few times as i didn't see the Lego model and was wondering why you didn't post pictures of it. Amazing work

You're right, but only half. In fact, Claas use portal axles because the reduction in the drive is located in the hub (planetary hub reduction) or inside the axle. Bricks at this scale does not allow such a solution. :)

You're right, but only half. In fact, Claas use portal axles because the reduction in the drive is located in the hub (planetary hub reduction) or inside the axle. Bricks at this scale does not allow such a solution. :)

Hi,

I understand what you mean, but (if I'm not mistaken) all heavy machinery uses kind of planetary hub reduction like this

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Planetary-Reductor-Assembly-Z0104304200-For-Hub_850649191.html

but when LEGO uses the same principle like you I can not complain only repect it

Fantastic MOC!! Perfect blend of aesthetics and functions. I always try to point out something that can be improved upon in a model, but here I can't think of anything...

HoF is truly deserved

I always think it's a scale model and not something from lego

this one really deserves to be in the hall of fame

most studed models i don't like but this one is just so real

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is an incredible creation and looks very realistic, from the design through the Claas-like presentation. I'm used to seeing these things dirty, and all those shiny clean parts make it look like it just rolled out of the factory or onto the customer's lot. The Orbis big-drum header is just about perfect and looks ready to go munch 8 rows of corn at 7 or 8 mph.

I've witnessed several of the 600+ hp 900's less-powerful brothers in action; I believe they're basically the same machine with different engines and outputs. I usually watch from a distance, either from the seat of the truck being loaded or from the silo. They'll make short work of just about anything. All this model lacks is a pickup and direct-disc head to be ready for anything!

Excellent work. I'm tempted to do a Deere 7980 or Krone 1100 to compliment it...

This is a fantastic build, im just going to take my lego home sit in the corner and cry lol