WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71009 LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series 2

LEGO Minifigures - The Simpsons Series 2  

97 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire LEGO Simpsons Series 2?

2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for The Simpsons Series 2?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it

As always, thanks for the detailed review, White Fang. I like the show a lot but would much rather have a normal CMF series. There are not really any new accessories and the torsos don't generally suit regular figures (although I am pleased you included this in the review).

Come back proper CMFs!

I actually think this series is much richer than S1 in accessories and torsos usable in the System universe. So Im not nearly as uninterested as I was in S1.

And thanks for the great review, WhiteFang!

Thank you so much guys for your insightful thoughts as I am not too familiar with all of the characters and plot being associated with it, so is definitely helpful with you guys sharing in this review.

The tile from Edna shows Gordie Howe, not Woodrow Wilson. That is just what Bart signed his name as.

Thought it was him? Glad to have you point this out.

I think Comic Book Guy is too thin and Maggie feels a bit redundant but apart from that it's another great series.

Same sentiments as you are.

After looking at pictures of Willie on the web, I think the 'W's or 'M's are there to represent his arm hair.

Ah... You guys are right... It didn't occurred to me that it is meant to represent his arm hair.

Lisa's pink dress appears in some episodes, like Lisa the Skeptic:

Thank you for sharing.

Yes, they are: (it's Some Enchanted Evening)

Useful plot information too. Thanks.

great review, thanks!

i wont be buying many of these... maggie and lisa are musts for the animals, plus it will be nice to have a regular looking maggie. ive got the last one in the winter village carousel with bart and she looks terrified! will likely get smithers for the malibu stacy doll tiles. the rest im not too worried about.

thanks for the review!

most of the characters I'm looking forward to are only 3 to a box, so it'll be a challenge to get the complete set... Im glad willie is common but I wish comic book guy had 4 per box... can't wait for these to come out!

Not a bad series, I'm just not interested in Simpsons. The heads are well molded but are still very creepy to me.

However, I will be picking up Marge, Bart, Maggie, Lisa, Smithers, Willie, Fallout Boy, Comic Book Guy, and possibly Patty and Selma. All for their accessories, especially the slingshot, purple and blue capes, doll and purse tiles, and the squishieee cup. I feel this series is a lot better than the previous Simpsons series.

Looking forward to trying to figure out what's in the mystery bags while standing about in the shopping aisle. And yeah, Comic Book Guy has a sort of "Wiggum" effect of the large head on a thin body.

Bit disappointed with Maggie, seems a bit lazy to keep her identical, but Santa's Little Helper is a fantastic addition.

want to bump this topic... anyone find these for sale locally or online at MSRP yet? the wait is killing me...

picked up a 8 today, only getting the ones I wanted. Disappointed in some of the repeat figures, really like Frink and Smithers tho.

Also is using the "feel" method be aware that Homer and Dr Hibbert are very similar, as are Comic Book Guy and Edna.

For comic book guy I'd recommend feeling for the straw tip from the squishie; Edna has the mug piece. Yes, I imagine it will be tough to feel the difference between Homer and Hibbert. My thumbs are already crying for what's to come Friday morning.

Edited by skelliesgang

Didn't think of similarities between homer and the Dr. I guess the only thing to feel for is dr Hiberts hair. Not easy ! Hopefully the guys in the shop will help Me !

Edited by Big-whoop-Guybrush

Yes, they are: (it's Some Enchanted Evening)

l_d2267832.jpg

Is that Homer and Marge from a single episode or appears in any episodes. Hoping that Ms. Bots will not be in the next Simpsons series.

Is that Homer and Marge from a single episode or appears in any episodes. Hoping that Ms. Bots will not be in the next Simpsons series.

No. Those outfits appear in some other episodes from early seasons, like Black Widower

happyfamily_thumb.png?w=640&h=263

No. Those outfits appear in some other episodes from early seasons, like Black Widower

happyfamily_thumb.png?w=640&h=263

But the Homer in Simpsons Series 2 is not like that in this picture.

Hi there,

Found them at my local LEGO Store, but heard about them showing up at Target.

LEGO Store had them for 3.99 but Target I believe has them for 4.79 (or something like that)

I'm doing some Surprise unboxings on my new YouTube Channel if you wanna check it out.

Thanks!

But the Homer in Simpsons Series 2 is not like that in this picture.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Marge wearing that outfit in a few episodes.

About Homer's.... I don't remember :look:

Hope you guys have luck locating the full series of this Simpsons 2. It should be appearing onto store shelves. Singapore has also starting to see their opened boxes over the past few days.

So which are the characters that are most sought after?

This new series is very tricky unlike traditional series. You may refer to the Eurobricks Poll being conducted for quick reference.