WhiteFang

LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 Poll

LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series 2  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside the LEGO Simpsons Series 2?

• Homer in his best suit and tie
    • Marge in a fancy dress
    • Lisa with Snowball II
    • Maggie with Santa’s Little Helper
    • Bart as Bartman
    • Milhouse as Fallout Boy
    • Comic Book Guy
    • Martin Prince
    • Professor Frink
    • Hans Moleman
    • Selma
    • Patty
    • Groundskeeper Willie
    • Edna Krabappel
    • Smithers
    • Dr Hibbert
  2. 2. Do you like the LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series 1 and 2?

• Yes, I love it!
    • Neutral
    • No, I do not like it...
  3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Minifigures Series is still retaining its orginality and appeal?

• Yes
    • Neutral
    • No
  4. 4. Will you like to see the return of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures 'Series 14'?

• Yes, I will like to see the return of the true Series 14
    • Neutral
    • No, I hope to see more theme based minifigures to be introduced in the LEGO CMFs concept

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming brand new exciting LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 poll in our Eurobricks Community. The current official Simpsons Series 2 discussion has been actively engaged by our Eurobricks Community in this topic discussion.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 in estimated May 2015 or any point where it has been released, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9, Series 10, Series 11, LEGO Movie Series, LEGO Simpsons Series, Series 12, Series 13 even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll

The LEGO Movie Series Poll

The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll

71009-17.jpg

[image obtained from Brickset.com]

The names above in the poll are the unofficial representation, until further official confirmation by TLG.

Let us know what you think about this upcoming new LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

Fangy, I think you have the wrong question/answers for the first poll. :wink:

By the way, are these polls an ambassador thing? Does TLG get the results of these polls and do they consider it when designing future CMFs?

I think the first question has the wrong answers :look:

And the last one is ambiguous since Series 14 is a themed series, so "Yes, I will like to see the return of the true Series 14" and "No, I hope to see more theme based minifigures to be introduced in the LEGO CMFs concept" are basically the same answer... I think

Can't wait to read the review of these! :classic:

Edited by Robert8

Fangy, I think you have the wrong question/answers for the first poll. :wink:

I think the first question has the wrong answers :look:

Thank you Oky and Robert8 for pointing it out. I was too sleepy last night and made that silly mistake.

By the way, are these polls an ambassador thing? Does TLG get the results of these polls and do they consider it when designing future CMFs?

Oky, upon designing this poll is strictly for compiling of Eurobricks data and information to compare the trends and liking within EB community. This is not a request by TLG, but more of my own looking and research into the liking of the CMFs throughout the years and the shift. If TLG is interested in these data, we will be glad to provide them through our LEGO Ambassador (CopMike) for this research. Who knows, they might be lurking to view these polls? :tongue:

And the last one is ambiguous since Series 14 is a themed series, so "Yes, I will like to see the return of the true Series 14" and "No, I hope to see more theme based minifigures to be introduced in the LEGO CMFs concept" are basically the same answer... I think

I don't refer theme based series as Series 14, such as Halloween. I don't really think it will be branded as Series 14 but I could be wrong in this assumption.

I've never been a fan of the Simpsons, so another wave of these guys is fine by me if it's saving money on my wallet. I think the soda can and the slushie pieces are neat, though. :thumbup:

Only the Comic Book Guy looks odd and a bit off-ish, but I'll get him as well as the rest when available.....I've got a town just right for some odd-ball visitors ! :laugh:

I don't refer theme based series as Series 14, such as Halloween. I don't really think it will be branded as Series 14 but I could be wrong in this assumption.

I hope you're right because I don't like the idea of a themed numered series but...

minifigure2-600x450.jpg

I hope you're right because I don't like the idea of a themed numered series but...

I have not seen it before. So I thank you for pointing this to me. Looks like I have been proven wrong. Let's see how this will bring us in the future.

nice series but could be better, maggie essentially repeat with different accessory and not sideshow bob boooooo

My thougts too... no Sideshow Bob, no Skinner, no Duff-man, no Reverend Lovejoy, neither Flanders-kids. But a second Homer, Marge (imho two absolutely useless figures), Lisa, Maggie (they are interesting only for the pets) Bart and Milhouse (these two are cute, at least). What a dissapointment... :cry_sad: I will get only the new characters and maybe Bartman.

My thougts too... no Sideshow Bob, no Skinner, no Duff-man, no Reverend Lovejoy, neither Flanders-kids. But a second Homer, Marge (imho two absolutely useless figures), Lisa, Maggie (they are interesting only for the pets) Bart and Milhouse (these two are cute, at least). What a dissapointment... :cry_sad: I will get only the new characters and maybe Bartman.

I get what you mean but the inclusion of Marge, Homer, Lisa, Maggie, Bart and Milhouse again makes possible to afford more new moulds like the squishee, the slingshot, Snowball and Santa's Little Helper (and I don't know if Patty's purse is new)

If we get The Simpsons Series 3 (and I think we will) we are going to get them family again and probably a new version of Flanders

Edited by Robert8

It seems kind of unlikely there'd be a whole series of The Simpsons minifigures without any actual Simpsons. I think we should assume any new series in the theme will include at least some of the five core family members.

It seems kind of unlikely there'd be a whole series of The Simpsons minifigures without any actual Simpsons. I think we should assume any new series in the theme will include at least some of the five core family members.

The question is how many variations can they make reusing the same moulds?

I found season 2 to be very poor,at least season one had good figures and more interesting characters they were also more desirable. The few better characters in series 2 are maggie and Santas little helper,Moleman and Bartman. I do not particularly care for fallout boy milhouse,groundskeeper willie,selma,patty and smithers. I would rather have had just milhouse,mr burns or regularly costumed Simpsons family (sans Bartman)