I like building small. I find it challenging and I appreciate the fact that it tests your skill rather than your wallet's depth. Big MOCs are often impressive and very challenging in their own ways, but personally I'm under impression they are sometimes built on a "I don't need skills, I have money" principle. In any case, I just like to occasionally test how small I can go with something fully RC:

Pics & reading: http://sariel.pl/2015/02/tiger-2-king-tiger/

Here are some selected pics, thanks to the Thumbnail Helper tool:

2.jpg_thumb.jpg 3.jpg_thumb.jpg 4.jpg_thumb.jpg 5.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc03805.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc03836.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc03853.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc03881.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc03888.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc03898.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc03957.jpg_thumb.jpg

Just wow! I never saw a smaller RC tank, and it's design and functionality are out of this world. Thank you for the Technic lesson :)

Beautiful :wub:

And I agree with the scale thing. That's why my models have so few features...

Great small scale tank. I love the amount of details on it. I am also quite surprised by how fast the micro motors work. I own 2 of them from the old days, but I don't remember them being that quick at all, even geared up.

It's simply sitting over the battery's power button, it's not connected to the surrounding structure and it has a 2x2 round bottom tile on the bottom.