Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

15 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Mario i trust. A new member who is relaying context of a PM and was the only one relaying these aspects has an understandable level of scrutiny. It's nothing against the user, just trust takes time to build. I am appreciative of all trustworthy information. I am solely cautious of fake information which was had been spread other years and the 'trusted person sent me this' is a tactic i could see them using.

It's fine, i was probably too harsh on that aspect - i just tend to follow the making of the movie rather closely and to me it was a situation where i remember the 'EB-MAW' on his shoulder and unless you were focused on it you would probably not notice i guess.

I'd honestly hope it would be slightly better than the Avengers Tower style - that one seemed a little lacking. Though i do like the idea of mini-diorama style set-ups for each layer/room.

Aye I agree mate. Something more detailed would be nice, but I want to fit it in my city.

12 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Thanks for the kind words. I don't recall the DM, can you send me another one?

This was on IG - will get on it my friend.

So with the Vanity Fair images, does this confirm Ant-Man and Wasp will appear in Infinity War?  I always assumed they would see another team-up until Avengers 4.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

People are also saying it could be December 3rd as well. My guess is the catalogue could show up from the 11-24th based on past dates. I hope there is a catalogue leaked for these sets because we could see these before the end of December 

Possibly, as long as we see the catalogue pics prior to the new year i'll be happy as i need time to focus on prioritising what to get.

14 minutes ago, LegoFan117 said:

Something more detailed would be nice, but I want to fit it in my city.

As long as we get a printed circular window piece then it should'nt be too difficult to replicate. Two palace cinema's together for example would give an idea of the basic exterior shape.
Sanctum-Sanctorum-Web.jpg

7 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

So with the Vanity Fair images, does this confirm Ant-Man and Wasp will appear in Infinity War?  I always assumed they would see another team-up until Avengers 4.

They are just a celebration of the MCU - hence why Thor has his hammer - and not confirmation of an appearance.

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Dr Axels said:

They are currently filming Avengers 4, so I think that’s why Ant-Man & Wasp are included. Wasp’s suit looks good, looking forward to finally getting a Wasp minifig next year!

6 hours ago, LegoFan117 said:

Aye I agree mate. Something more detailed would be nice, but I want to fit it in my city.

This was on IG - will get on it my friend.

Oh! If I don't happen to follow you, it's highly, highly unlikely I would have gotten to it. You may not believe it, but I get random DMs sent to me on a daily basis which I have to purge -- this has gone up exponentially since the BP pics / YouTube video.

On 11/26/2017 at 12:21 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

At the end of the official Black Panther trailer, when his claws come out and purple light ripples down his suit, you can see his pupils instead of the usual white covering. I think that’s what the eyes open figure is going for. 

We know why the mask looks like that now -- the new International poster shows the mask with the eyes showing, see a snapshot of it here

Spoiler

vKIIYLO.jpg

Edited by agoodfella77

Looks cool, too bad it just wasn't (and really can't be) translated too well into Lego figure form.

Edited by Legocity2713

2 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Looks cool, too bad it just wasn't (and really can't be) translated too well into Lego figure form.

I agree, there is too much intricate details that crowd the face

I really like Black Widow and Gamora's new outfits from those photos. Maybe after four years we'll finally get Gamora in a black outfit. (Still miffed that both the Vol.1 and Vol.2 sets had her in the outfit she was only in for a smaller part of the movie.)

Just now, BlueberryWaffles said:

I really like Black Widow and Gamora's new outfits from those photos. Maybe after four years we'll finally get Gamora in a black outfit. (Still miffed that both the Vol.1 and Vol.2 sets had her in the outfit she was only in for a smaller part of the movie.)

That's one reason I would love for them to do a series of CMF's based off the MCU. They could do stuff from Phase 1 films, alternate costumes or just fun characters that didn't really fit into any sets they had planned.

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

3 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I agree, there is too much intricate details that crowd the face

Yeah. Nice idea, poor execution. Besides, they should have given us a proper Cowl anyway. I mean, Hawkman and Flash get cowls but not Black Panther? 

1 hour ago, agoodfella77 said:

Yeah. Nice idea, poor execution. Besides, they should have given us a proper Cowl anyway. I mean, Hawkman and Flash get cowls but not Black Panther? 

If anything a cowl would be worse as it would be much harder to print on

7 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

If anything a cowl would be worse as it would be much harder to print on

Printed Cowls:

• Every Flash/Reverse Flash cowl
  • Every Iron Man/War Machine helmet
  • Vulture, Detroit Steel
  • 60's Batman, Glam Rock Batman, ElectroSuit Batman
  • Bunny Suit Guy, March Harriet, Easter Batman
  • EVERY SINGLE Legends of Chima character
  • And a ton I forgot

Printed Cat Ears:

• Black Panther

Checkmate, Atheists.

I said harder not impossible. Hawkgirl had an unprinted cowl for presumably the same reason. Black Panther’s mask is too detailed, it depends on how the mask is sculpted

44 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

Printed Cowls:

• Vulture

If they created a Black Panther printed cowl with the state I got my first Vulture helmet I'd rather it be a standard head! Thankfully the replacement they sent was better.

I think the Chima helmets have the most detailed print compared to other minifigs you have mentioned.

A few people have said about the vanity fair photos and the costumes. Bare in mind that is a 10th anniversary shoot, not Infinity War. And many of the costumes and things seen are different due to spoilers at the time they were taken. For example Thor still has his hammer, Groot is a still a baby and Cap has his winter soldier costume. These were likely taken a very long time ago so things were changed to avoid spoilers for Infinity War leaking so I wouldn’t take anything you see there at confirmation of costumes or characters.

Mariopower just revealed smaller Black Panther set with rhino and vibranium mine builds. Looks unique to say the least! 

Edited by benderisgreat

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Mariopower just revealed smaller Black Panther set with rhino and vibranium mine builds. Looks unique to say the least! 

Yup. Same pics on my Instagram stream. Link in my signature.

Does the official Black Panther image mean we can finally start a 2018 thread? 

The set looks cool I guess, but they did the same thing with the rhino as they did with the Luggabeast, where they combine molded legs with everything else being brick built. I’m not the biggest fan of it but it looks fun and unique. The mine build kind of sucks, I was hoping for an actual little side structure instead of a rail and a cart. It is nice to get one of the new rollercoaster pieces in such a small set, though. So glad we’re getting Okoye and the more desirable figures in the small set! The box art looks a bit weird to me though. Instead of having Killmonger and T’Challa rushing at each other or jumping off of somewhere to fight, they’re just standing there with their hands up?

Edit: Second set revealed! Wow, this build is pretty amazing! I love the look of the fighter, like the rhino it’s very unique. Nakia’s disc blades are an awesome new piece! All the figures are great and Klaue looks pretty good. His sonic cannon arm is weird and I think a better solution could’ve been found, but I still like the figure. I feel like the vehicle in the movie had a lot more white on it, but the set looks awesome even in mostly black.

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Does the official Black Panther image mean we can finally start a 2018 thread? 

It would be "about damn time"

- Not sure if it’s already been said but the bigger Black Panther set has also leaked.

I’m actually quite supprised by these sets, the figs look great actually and the builds are very unique even if they are a little bit on the small side. Great work LEGO :thumbup:

The vibarniium mine set is definitely creative! I would’ve preferred a smaller rhino build for around a $13, as we haven’t gotten a small set like that since summer 2015, and it looks oversized. That’s not to say I don’t like the build. The inclusion of the new roller coaster track in light bluish gray is appreciated. I’ll defiitely get both of these sets, but...the second is definitely my favorite! Holy wow, is that talon fighter Incredible! The Klaue minifigure is great, albeit a little dark for his hair. Would’ve appreciated a look closer to Joshamee Gibbs’ color. But overall, I quite like this wave. Definitely inclusive of the main cast for $50, though I hope we can get M’baku/Man ape in the infinity War sets, if he is indeed in he movie. Him and Shuri are noticeable omissions (though the latter is coming in the iw wave).

Just saw the official image for the Talon Fighter. I really like the new hoop piece for Nakia, that will be a useful piece in the future for sure!

Wow after seeing these two things photos I have to say I’m impressed. The builds look so detailed and great. If they would have made the sets bigger it would have been nice to get a bigger mine build. I’m really impressed with the minifigures as well too. Honestly if LEGO did printing for black panther and golden jaguar I would have no complaints. Also is that a new hair mold for Klaue??

Does Klaus look like he is donning a new hairpiece, or is it just simply Superman's BvS hairpiece? Also, would this be Andy Serkis' first appearance in minifigure form, not counting Golem?

On 11/22/2017 at 10:33 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

I feel the rhino will be lame. 

Wow! I was so wrong about the Rhino. I am in love with the build. I love the molded legs combined with the brick built part. This makes me even more excited for the movie. The mine part is also pretty cool, nothing to spectacular but it serves it's purpose. I have commented about the figures before but I will say again I'm disappointed in the lack of leg printing, other then that I like the figs. A fantastic $20 in my opinion. The $30 set looks even better. The Royal Talcon Fighter looks great, and it looks like their might be space in the middle for some seating room. I think this has the better of the figs as Erik Killmonger and Ulysses Klaue look fantastic. Definitely my favorite figs of the 2 sets. Overall great sets, better then I expected. 2016 was such a great year for Marvel, and 2017 was just meh. These 2 sets and the descriptions of the Infinity War sets have me believe that 2018 is going to be different and hopefully be another fantastic year for Marvel.

6 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Does Klaus look like he is donning a new hairpiece, or is it just simply Superman's BvS hairpiece? Also, would this be Andy Serkis' first appearance in minifigure form, not counting Golem?

No, I believe he also plays Snoke in the new Star Wars movies. 

Edited by Khscarymovie4
Forgot a s in plays.