Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

In LMA the Masters of Evil includes:

Baron Zemo

Enchantress

Executioner

Radioactive Man

In the Spidey bridge set we get Scorpion, a MOE III member. We already have Beetle, and if they give us in the future Shocker we got three MOE III members. The other members are Egghead, Tigershark, Radioactive man and Moonstone. I believe Moonstone also pretends to be Ms. Marvel somewhere in the comics. Ah well, i don't know why i am typing this :-p Just making conversation i guess.

Great knowledge, but Scorpion, Beetle and my favourite Spider rogue Shocker are primarily Sinister Six members. Tiger Shark and Moonstone are very obscure, so not expecting them, but Egghead (especially if he's in Ant Man 2) and Radioactive Man may end up as potential minifigures

In LMA the Masters of Evil includes:

Baron Zemo

Enchantress

Executioner

Radioactive Man

Great knowledge, but Scorpion, Beetle and my favourite Spider rogue Shocker are primarily Sinister Six members. Tiger Shark and Moonstone are very obscure, so not expecting them, but Egghead (especially if he's in Ant Man 2) and Radioactive Man may end up as potential minifigures

I dont think that Moonstone and Tigershark are more obscure than the others. I think the mainstream doesnt know anything about superheroes in general until they pop up in movies :-D

But i didnt know Egghead is going to be in a next Antman movie. It does make sense though since Egghead is one of Antman earliest villains.

Maybe is lego making this MOE team after all.

Beetle and Shocker were in sinister syndicate (along with Boomerang, hydroman, rhino and speeddemon).

I had know idea who Hyperion was until the Avenjet set. I would say Moonstone and Tigershark are not obscure compared to Hyperion.

Edited by Khscarymovie4

Whilst I would question how this means we get Masters of Evil, Panther, Strange and Marvel are getting released this year, so seems logical to get some MOE members. But also Agents of SHIELD

Because the Masters Of Evil appear for the first time in the AA show.

I`m pretty old, but I recall an underwater (Atlantean) Marvel hero called Namor -the Submariner ..he was a counter-part to DC`s Aquaman/Black Manta..don`t think we`ll ever see him ,but he would have opened up an underwater aspect of the Marvel Universe..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namor he also fought alongside Bucky and Captain America

Edited by r5-j2

I`m pretty old, but I recall an underwater (Atlantean) Marvel hero called Namor -the Submariner ..he was a counter-part to DC`s Aquaman/Black Manta..don`t think we`ll ever see him ,but he would have opened up an underwater aspect of the Marvel Universe..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namor he also fought alongside Bucky and Captain America

That is actually a great hero I also want to see in the near future for the same reason! Though it would be a comic based version as the movie rights are not with Marvel as far as I know it.

That is actually a great hero I also want to see in the near future for the same reason! Though it would be a comic based version as the movie rights are not with Marvel as far as I know it.

Namor actually came first.

Weirdly, the rights are with Marvel Studios, but there are some private contractual obligations that are making it difficult to put him in a film. The details aren't public.

This is maybe good news, Atlantis is in the AA show. So, for the winter sets, he has a good chance to appear in a LEGO set.

EDIT: the Inhumans are coming....

Edited by Winter Soldier

EDIT: the Inhumans are coming....

2019 for sets, at least

How many sets do you guys think we will get next year? Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 is a no brainier, that will probably get 3 sets like the fist movie. We most likely won't get any comic based Spiderman sets, and instead get maybe 2 or 3 based off the reboot. Thor Ragnarok I'm hoping will get a full wave, but I'm not sure. Then theirs the Avengers Assemble and X-Men sets. I think we will get 2 AA sets. Sadly, X-Men sets most likely won't happen. :cry_sad:

How many sets do you guys think we will get next year? Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 is a no brainier, that will probably get 3 sets like the fist movie. We most likely won't get any comic based Spiderman sets, and instead get maybe 2 or 3 based off the reboot. Thor Ragnarok I'm hoping will get a full wave, but I'm not sure. Then theirs the Avengers Assemble and X-Men sets. I think we will get 2 AA sets. Sadly, X-Men sets most likely won't happen. :cry_sad:

3/4x Guardians

2x Spidey

2x Thor

DC will have the floor next year, Justice League sets an' all

But yeah, also Avengers Assemble sets (ideally Kang and Zemo (Masters of Evil) )

3/4x Guardians

2x Spidey

2x Thor

DC will have the floor next year, Justice League sets an' all

But yeah, also Avengers Assemble sets (ideally Kang and Zemo (Masters of Evil) )

This sounds reasonable. I'd guess:

3 Guardians

3 Spider-Man

1 Thor

2 AA

And maybe a UCS/D2C?

This sounds reasonable. I'd guess:

3 Guardians

3 Spider-Man

1 Thor

2 AA

And maybe a UCS/D2C?

Avengers Academy, maybe

4 GOTG 2 sets

2 Thor ragnarok sets

1 Spiderman movie set

The reason Thor should have at least two sets is because iron man 3 and Cap: civil war have three sets, but 2 sets will do it justice. Guardians will have 4 because there's more characters in the movie now, avengers age of ultron had more sets than the first avengers. Spiderman only needs one set because ant man and doctor strange are only getting one set.

There have never been any sets based on a (solo) Thor movie, have there? I wouldn't go holding my breath this time around either.

GotG 2 should hopefully profit from the hit that GotG 1 was, so I'd really hope to see a decent amount of sets.

As for Spider-Man... He's Spider-Man! He always gets a lot of sets, even when there's no movie whatsoever in cinemas. He's LEGO Marvel's Batman.

There have never been any sets based on a (solo) Thor movie, have there? I wouldn't go holding my breath this time around either.

GotG 2 should hopefully profit from the hit that GotG 1 was, so I'd really hope to see a decent amount of sets.

As for Spider-Man... He's Spider-Man! He always gets a lot of sets, even when there's no movie whatsoever in cinemas. He's LEGO Marvel's Batman.

One thing though... Its not just a Thor movie... It's Thor and Hulk. That should prompt at least one set.

You are definetly right with that Spidey stuff. Depending on who's in the film (villains) means how many sets we get (fingers crossed for Mysterio)

Spidey is definitely going to have more than one set, cuz he is now part of Marvel's cinema universe and his popularity also plays a huge role. Remeber, how many sets we got, when 2002's Spidey was released. I think, LEGO will not miss a chance to make more sets based on the new movie. Same as GOTG 2. As for Thor, I wouldn't hipe much, but as long as Hulk is going to join our Scandinavian hero and Loki again is going to be the main villain, they must release at least 1 set based on the third movie.

Has anyone considered that we may get a Daredevil minifigure (Highly unlikely that it will be based off the show.) now that we have the black panther head peice? If you turn it round it would make a good Dardevil minifigure.

post-155215-0-82314300-1456911697_thumb.jpeg

Has anyone considered that we may get a Daredevil minifigure (Highly unlikely that it will be based off the show.) now that we have the black panther head peice? If you turn it round it would make a good Dardevil minifigure.

I think it's possible that we might get Daredevil in the next line of comic based Spiderman sets. It would be a set with Kingpin of course.

That Daredevil looks great and I'd be happy with a minifigure that uses that headpiece.

A lot of people already speculated this. This pic does even look better than i had visualised in my head. My best bet is that it'll be in a spiderman set just like ghostrider. My wish is that they'll fight comic bigfig Kingpin.

Honestly I think it looks better as horns than ears. Still looks good as both but I put Black Panthers on a Batman head backwards to see what it looked like and it was actually kind of cool.