Nuju Metru

Dragon Lands: The Faerie Wars

Even though the theme's name is "Dragon Lands", the dragons are no match for that wonderful bee! :wub:

That's creative if anything!

I'm just pumpin' out the photo edits! Another new set - back to the normal order - has been added to the first post. Go take a look at 64033 Skolek Aerial Assault!

Hate to double-post like this, but I've added the next set - 64034 Faerie Outpost - the front of the topic. It's a cool structure, I recommend you check it out!

Hate to double-post like this, but I've added the next set - 64034 Faerie Outpost - the front of the topic. It's a cool structure, I recommend you check it out!

You have produced another amazing build, which I would buy in a heartbeat. I love the arcitechture on the tower. Keep up the great work. :)

Once again, you have posted some of the most creative, interesting and unique ideas. I wish you designed for TLG.

Sorceror's Gully... at least one more set to come then?

The Faerie architecture is very nice, distinctive yet buildable.

While it is of course gorgeous, the Faerie Outpost could have used a little more color in the form of flowers and mushrooms, to give it more distinction from LotR elves.

And while the war bee is still awesome and cute, there could have been another giant insect as a steed in this set instead, like a war beetle.

I still love the set, just wanted to give some constructive criticism.

Last set of the wave, 64036 Sorcerer's Gully, has been added to the topic!

While it is of course gorgeous, the Faerie Outpost could have used a little more color in the form of flowers and mushrooms, to give it more distinction from LotR elves.

And while the war bee is still awesome and cute, there could have been another giant insect as a steed in this set instead, like a war beetle.

I still love the set, just wanted to give some constructive criticism.

Mm, I see what you mean. I hope that the style thing's rectified a bit more in the new set, what with the flowers and etc. I was trying to avoid a LOTR elf aesthetic, but given the parts I had and the look of the figures, it was a real uphill battle. :tongue: I think the idea of a different insect steed is an awesome one, and it didn't even occur to me! The bee was already built, more or less, and considering the bees I also decided to include in 64036, I thought having one in 64034 made sense just as a way to unify the Faerie feel.

you should really start selling these you would make bank!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

Wow. The architecture is just amazing. There's no way I wouldn't buy that set. Can we expect more waves in the future?

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! Glad to hear you guys enjoyed the wave. :classic:

That's a great way to cap off the wave! Will you continue to make new waves?

Wow. The architecture is just amazing. There's no way I wouldn't buy that set. Can we expect more waves in the future?

Not sure, yet-- I've had a few ideas for a fourth wave, but it really depends on what sort of time I have going forward.

Can I buy some? :wub:

Seriously though, when is TLG going to hire you?

Your stuff really is inspirational. This, and the pre-official LoTR sets, are some of my favorite MoCs of all time :D

Thank you both, I appreciate the compliments!

For anyone who was interested in how 64034 and 64036 combine, by the way, I took a few pictures- only just remembered to post them here:

16562559803_d90a705e61_z.jpg

16562534103_9bdea04598_z.jpg

This is awesome. Glad to see someone also wishes LEGO would make a fantasy castle theme. This would go well with my "«Phantasy Realms" theme. I hope you get to check it out Nuju Metru. -

https://www.flickr.c...03/16547500333/

https://www.flickr.c...03/16913966822/

https://www.flickr.c...03/16128390633/

P.S. - Is Minas Tirith coming out or what?!?!

Edited by Reekardoo

You know, I have been in love with theme ever since seeing the first wave. If Lego were to do another fantasy line even remotely like this, I would be ALL over it. As much as I love your dragon designs, I am glad you focused a little less on them this time around compared to your second wave. I also really like you added a new faction this time around. The war bee set is so simple, yet so effective and one of my favorites!

Awesome wing/head mechanism. I really like your sets, looks like original.

You should post them in IDEAS.