i dont think there is a turntable in suspension. i guess a 3link suspension with a central wishbone on upper central position

The turntable is on the 3rd and 4th axles adding suspension articulation for this set, and I believe this set uses 2 types of shock absorbers. Anyone has an idea if the XL-motor can be fitted in place of the L-Motor?

Looks like the pneumatic ports are redesigned to be thinner near the end, perhaps to make it easier to push the hoses on? This change is also visible on he valve. Wonder what other changes have been made.

261-42043-2.jpg

Edited by allanp

Well talked to George from Lego Customer Service just now and asked if Lego has an official release date for the Arocs, not available at this time still. Best guess is going to be August September. Better start saving that $250 if you're in the US because I bet it will sell like hot pancakes!

Seems new box design for opening (for a flagship anyway)? More like 42029's box and whatnot?

Seems new box design for opening (for a flagship anyway)? More like 42029's box and whatnot?

I just got a new 42009 and it opened in the same way as shown in the video.

If you ask me Sariel posts some of the best lego video reviews on youtube, and he just posted this :D https://www.youtube....h?v=0CApPxV0ntU

That's not fair!

I have a good idea of the front suspension, i've used a similar version in my project which won't be complete for a while yet. The new truck might be out before my moc is complete but I will show what i've done. I'm interested to see how this truck is put together as I probably won't be able to buy it.

TechnicHead41,

Your idea relates to the rear suspension which uses the smaller yellow shocks. Have a close look at available picture i'm sure you can work it out.

H

Edited by Horace T

That's not fair!

I have a good idea of the front suspension, i've used a similar version in my project which won't be complete for a while yet. The new truck might be out before my moc is complete but I will show what i've done. I'm interested to see how this truck is put together as I probably won't be able to buy it.

TechnicHead41,

Your idea relates to the rear suspension which uses the smaller yellow shocks. Have a close look at available picture i'm sure you can work it out.

H

Are you sure that message was for me? :laugh:

Are you sure that message was for me? :laugh:

I think it was only the "That's not fair!"-part, that was pointed at your youtube-link.

The following line has nothing to do with your post, just so we're clear ;)

I can't wait to get my fingers in this fantastic set!

Edited by mortenm

A friend in Australia posted this picture

New-LEGO-Technic-2015-2

42043 and 42040 in their official Lego catalog glory pictures, as announced release date is September. Thats like 2-3 months from now.

I'm excited though on the review by Sariel this coming July 1st.

Usually about the same time Sariel releases his video reviews, so in about ten days from now, hopefully.

Edited by allanp

Since I will have to wait for this set to actually(hopefully) arrive in South Africa in Nov. I have decided to expedite the moging of this set and I want a Model of a 6x4 dump truck with the A and B model. I've build this in the meantime and Thanks to Duklodi & Shimon for the Lxf file and Pics published here in the threat.800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

Now all I need is the B model with the Wheels as below

Agro-Mover-Front-front.jpeg

Edited by Siegfried Meyer

Could the September date be for Australia/Asia? If that's the date for the UK I have time to save a bit for it.

H :thumbup:

mmm, much as I prefer the ability to flat pack Lego boxes, (storage is becoming more of an issue)

Flagship technic sets, I tip all the pieces into the box and build from here. now I will have to get a load of trays.

Does Conchas not normally do a live build every year early on the flagship?

I will ! :wink: