I see, thanks for the info. Too bad that we don't have any concrete info on the availability of this helmet. I had planned to use it for a MOC. Well, maybe Clay's bright blue helmet that comes with his ultimate version might be a good replacement (though that mostly depends on how far his visor piece sticks out - if it looks more like a faceplate than a robo jaw, I'm all set, otherwise I need to find out if his helmet is compatible with Lance's visor), or I just go with the silver version in Robin's ulitmate set.

Assuming that Germany gets the same exclusive calendar goodies, it's not. Going by the picture shown on the calender, the generic knight in that set also uses the same helmet as the others do.

Yeah, as I mentioned, the outline isn't right, but it may be placeholder

According to the newest CLUB magazine, the hairpiece they want us to use for Macy is the Dino Tracker ponytail. Which stinks because it doesn't fit when you put the armor on.

According to the newest CLUB magazine, the hairpiece they want us to use for Macy is the Dino Tracker ponytail. Which stinks because it doesn't fit when you put the armor on.

That's a little odd - I was kind of hoping for a new hairpiece in the next wave or somewhere that would fit with the armour. The first issue of the Nexo Knights magazine comes with Lance with hair so I was hoping we'd get variants of them all like this across different issues. Personally, I'm using Mia's dark red ponytail from Friends until we get an official hairpiece - it works quite well though it doesn't fit over the armour, but I think the figures look alright without the armour so we get to see their torso printing.

It's not even the same color as Macy's red hair. :sceptic:

I picked up ultimate clay as well, because Arron was absent... Ultimate clay is awesome... I've never been so pleased with a couple of sets.. The spinning blades and display are very impressive. Inferno is such a perfect monster, and initially I wanted to avoid the monsters.. Arron's steed is genious... I don't like Clay's helm as much but it takes nothing away. 5 stars, sorry those are my immediate impressions.

Edited by Rayskull

I managed to build the friction motor from the Toy Story RC set into my son's Claymobile, while still maintaining the same asthetics. Does anyone have the Fortrex yet, and if so, is there room to possibly build in a couple infrared remote control motors?

I managed to build the friction motor from the Toy Story RC set into my son's Claymobile, while still maintaining the same asthetics. Does anyone have the Fortrex yet, and if so, is there room to possibly build in a couple infrared remote control motors?

Amazing idea

You better post pics of that! Motorised fortrex sounds amazing, but It's seems to be quite a chalenge!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Working on motorized Fortrex as I type... Having trouble fitting all the battery stuff and motors... Requires a lot of extra configuration. I'm trying to stick the pack under the Fortrex... Will post updates in another thread

Yeah, so far we have 8 Globlins (2 of which are from Ultimate Beast Master) and 3 Scurriers if you get all the sets. Really hoping Jestro's castle has only four or so minifigures so that it can include a suitable horde of minions instead. I figure one minifigure = 3 Globlins, so based on other sets in the same price range, it could have up to 15 Globlins. If we don't end up having more than 10 Globlins in regular, non-Ultimate sets, I'm going to order a horde of them via Bricks and Pieces.

Edited by DraikNova

First picture of 70323 (?) Jestro's Lava Castle

I thought that was supposed to be the Evil Mobile

I figure the orange and black Globlins are supposed to fill that role, to be honest. It's remarkable how many variations of Globlin we have. There are only six in the Chaos Chariot, yet we have five variations that I can see (three red, two orange).

I own Fortrex, Jestro's Evil Mobile, Moltar's Lava Smasher, Chaos Catapult and I just ordered Infernox from Toys"R"us, so far the only sets I'm not planning on buying are, King's Mech, the Mech Horse, Rumble Blade and all the ultimate sets.

Hopefully in 2017 the new enemy faction will be more intimidating.Because currently those lava creatures,especially the small ones,look silly and childish rather than frightening.

Hopefully in 2017 the new enemy faction will be more intimidating.Because currently those lava creatures,especially the small ones,look silly and childish rather than frightening.

The small ones are supposed to look pretty cutesy. And same with the others, to an extent, because c'mon, they're LEGO people. A certain amount of cutesiness is inherent. I feel like the higher-ranking monsters like Moltor, Lavaria, Beast Master, Whiparella, and Flama, and ESPECIALLY the big monsters like Sparkks and Infernox, are as scary as they really need to be.