This guy needs one. Badly.

For sure, he LOVES Nexo Knights! At least every page there's a post about why he loves it so much! ;P

Happy Christmas guys. May Nexo Santa bring you all the Christmas joy and sets you can hold !!

(PS : Dear Santa/Wife, as far I am concerned I can totally hold the whole NK wave 1...)

Edited by ChristopheQ

ok, I wish the first youtuber to post a review of the Evil Mobile was a bit older... but here you go :

Why is it that no one wants to show the prison in the back of the set? Curious to see what that looks like.

Evil Mobile is a waste of $60, you'd be much better off getting the Volcano Base because there's almost no way it won't be a great set.

On a side note, I guess the Squirebots and Scurriers don't count as minifigures.

They're not minifigures, so I don't see why they should count.

Also, Ash Attacker is maybe my favorite minifigure of the wave.

So we should expect Princess Macy in a set. Don't know the price, but there's that.

Maybe she's been captured in Jestro's castle?

Maybe she's been captured in Jestro's castle?

Seems a bit counter-productive to the whole "not your typical princess" thing she has going.

"Maybe she's been captured in Jestro's castle?"

Seems a bit counter-productive to the whole "not your typical princess" thing she has going.

maybe she captured Jestro castle ? :wub:

Edited by ChristopheQ

Haha. Too true.

maybe she captured Jestro castle ? :wub:

I can see her capturing one of Jestro's minions actually. And you've got to look your best when interrogating prisoners. If you act like you don't even need armor to deal with them and can just wear your dress clothes, you've got a bit of an intimidation factor.

If she will wearing her Princess outfit, the Jestro volacano base is unlikely

Since she doesn't need new pieces, she could be a promotional minifigure

Edited by Robert8

jangbricks review of the Fortrex :

Fortrex and Library attached !!

a second Chariot review by Pumpkin Ecks

Edited by ChristopheQ

Macy turns evil and works with Jestro, now that would be interesting, also Merry Christmas Everyone.

I think durazno33 on Classic Castle described it best when he said "the sets look like something Mega Blocks would come up with.". But the dark-blue"1x1x1/3 quadruple slope" and the King minifigure is still interesting. Will propably pick some of these from blicklink. But buying the entire sets? NO, thanks.

Regarding the books, I guess they are the common thread of NK 2016. Shields will last till NK ends, but next year there should be no magic books and some new objects to collect (ala Ninjago).

( books should still appears in others theme as well, so in few year we could have a proper library :)

We got 5 so far (including the Book of Monsters)

Except the book of monsters, the bottoms are gold.

We got a purple cover (in the Fortrex set, Sparkz inside the book), a trans-black ? clear ? (Moltor set, 2 scurriers inside) a trans-yellow (Chariot set, Flama inside), a trans-green (library set, globlins spider).

Except the evil mobile set, the book of Monster should come back in the Volcano Castle.

And then I really hope the books will stay exclusive to their own set, and we will get maybe some 3 new more within the 7 sets of wave 2 ?

trans-red-orange ? trans-blue ? trans-pink would make me happy...

maybe with some normal globlins, one more golem, and 1 lieutenant like whiparella ?

what do you guys think/hope ?

I would like it if later they introduced new monsters from the book, something different, than fire monsters, like ghost, zombies, werewolves and other elemental monsters.

P.S. After seeing the first two episodes of Nexo Knights, I hope TLG makes a figure of the Book Keep.

23676788540_e3f9421f2d_m.jpg

Edited by Dr.Cogg