Sign in to follow this  
AlejandroAng

Hangar 327 Escape (Collectors Edition) - EPISODE IV

Hi Fellows , this one is also part of my collection !

just wanted to share it !

The Hangar 327 Escape (Collectors Edition) is a Diorama recreation made in LEGO pieces of the scene of the original movie: Star Wars, Episode IV, “A New Hope”.

Took me Five months to complete the whole project .

This CUSTOM MADE Master Piece has:

19 Minifigurines:

OVER 10.000 LEGO pieces including the Millenium Falcon 7965

The whole piece comes with a Custom made 1" thicknes Table/Base and a SUPER high end custom made LED light set controller with 44 functions/colors.

you can see more pics of this EPIC SEEN here: :classic:

Link removed by WhiteFang

post-121273-0-49617300-1421819444_thumb.jpg

Edited by WhiteFang
Removed eBay link

Very nice build also the led's that you integrated. A pitty that you build it to sell. Now this topic looks more like an advertisement :-)

Welcome AlejandroAng, you are most welcomed to share your creations with us, but we will not want you to make use of our forum for the purpose of selling. If your purpose is to share, you may post your images to share with our members but this is not the place for you to list your sales listing here. Please find an excerpt of the site guidelines below. Thanks.

Selling, self promotion and promoting: New members are not allowed to sell/trade on this site, but we do allow long term members to do so in the Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds forum; be sure to read the rules to this forum before posting there. We occasionally allow exclusions to this rule but you need to contact the staff first. We NEVER allow the personal message system to be used to spam or contact members to make sales offers. If you engage in this practice, you will be subject to an immediate ban. The only time the personal message system should be used is when both parties have previously agreed to that form of communication. We take no responsibility for any transaction that takes place as a result of contact made on this site. If you have a problem with a transaction, you should discuss it with the other party, not us. Quite simply, know who you are dealing with and act accordingly. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Please don't use Eurobricks as a billboard. You may certainly post links to your site in your signature, but don't join just to advertise your site. This includes reviews/MOCs/contests posted on off-site forums.

WhiteFang

Hmmmmm, sorry Dude. You want to sell that baby? Sounds bad for me. That Hangar looks 90% like mine Escape from Docking Bay 327 from 2011. Many, Many Details are exactly 1:1. OK, thats no problem for me, but if you try to sell it as YOURS, that makes me a little bit.... uh I don't know.......

While reading the description, all I saw was an advertisement for selling it, not about what it took to make it. SUPER this, CUSTOM that... high end?

All mocs are custom built, that is the whole point...

:hmpf_bad:

I think the same how spacepilot says!

Inspiration is ok but when a MOC looks so authentic some credits would be nice!

Like this - "Inspiration" by Spacepilot3000 UCS-Hangar.

The MOC is well done but when you build this scene you must take the UCS MF or a bigger Falcon-MOC!

The Playset doesnt look good in this big hangar.

greetings

markus

Edited by markus1984

This is a pretty cool build, but spacepilot3000 already did this MOC. Maybe you could make it a different Death Star hangar bay besides 327.

Awesome job at replicating Spacepilot3000's MOC!

Might make you feel better as a builder to make your own original MOC, especially if you're making money off of it. It's pretty much plagiarizing the Bible and publishing as your own work.

Chastising aside...

I think it is great what you have built. BUT, If you would have scaled the hanger down to fit the system scale model, and integrated the LED's into the hanger instead of just tackily sticking them on the outside for everyone to see, it would have been much better. Then it would be a really nice model, especially if your selling it to someone for $3,000. Plus, you would have something to be proud of that you made all by yourself.

Great work, its always good to get inspiration from someone's MOC rather than replicating it :wink: