Amazing Bricks

Lego Jurassic World (Video Game Discussion)

I'm kinda getting excited for this game. I've been on JP hype for a while (need to get some of the sets!)

What would be really cool is if you could play as the dinos. I want to free roam on an island as a dinosaur.

... And eat people.

I'm kinda getting excited for this game. I've been on JP hype for a while (need to get some of the sets!)

What would be really cool is if you could play as the dinos. I want to free roam on an island as a dinosaur.

... And eat people.

Where have you been these past months?

You can play as dinosaurs in free roam dude.

Where have you been these past months?

You can play as dinosaurs in free roam dude.

Not keeping up with things and not doing research, obviously. :P

But thanks for the info. Really want to pick this game up now.

I am very much looking forward to this game, however, I cannot find the LEGO Dr. Wu minifigure pre-order in the United States. Can anybody help me with that? Thanks a lot!

I am very much looking forward to this game, however, I cannot find the LEGO Dr. Wu minifigure pre-order in the United States. Can anybody help me with that? Thanks a lot!

Amazon

Well, color me excited. The Dino customizer look sweet. Looks like there'll be quite the variety.

Though seeing all the regular dinosaurs makes me sad we'll probably not get them in physical Lego form.

The tragic moment when my game never came yesterday (Sorry for the double post!). I watched some game play online and I like how it adds elements which aren't in the film, so I am excited more than ever to get my hands on it! Fingers crossed it'll be today! :classic:

Oh I wouldn't buy it for PC, I read on amazon that some people bought it for 28€ and installed the game and had to registred on STEAM too!

They had to download a patch with 13GB and payed 18€ for that!

I payed 49€ for the PS3 special edition.

Edited by Anduin1710

PC is my only option. I'm already on steam so no big deal there. I know this game is going to be crazy awesome but I'm not going to buy a console for it!

Whoohoo!

Lovin' this game ^^

Been playing it from day one and it's great :sweet::thumbup:

Just a few questions..

-where can I finds customizers and the place to buy Red Bricks and all that?

-I know the yellow clouds can be tracked by velociraptors, but what dino do I need for green clouds? Going by the picture, I'd say a velociraptor as well, but none of them respond.. are there more out -to collect later- that can only track green clouds?

Thanks in advance!

Mitch

Just a few questions..

-where can I finds customizers and the place to buy Red Bricks and all that?

-I know the yellow clouds can be tracked by velociraptors, but what dino do I need for green clouds? Going by the picture, I'd say a velociraptor as well, but none of them respond.. are there more out -to collect later- that can only track green clouds?

Thanks in advance!

Mitch

- You can buy Red Bricks and do Dino Customizers at the Jurassic Park Visitor Centre on Isla Nublar. I think you can also do Din Customizing at the Genetics Lab in Jurassic World, but I don't know about Red Bricks.

- I'm guessing these can also be traced by Raptors. I myself didn't see a difference between the two types of clouds.

Hm, I will try harder with the green cloud then..

Thanks for the info regardng the Visitor's Centre :classic::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

I've played most of the TT video games (with the exception of the Harry Potter ones) through to 99 - 100%, and even though some say the gameplay is repetitve, this will be on my wish list at some point. I'm really hoping the free play world is the whole island to randomly explore, this will be very cool.