Sign in to follow this  
CoNSpiracy

2014 Winter Village / Christmas display

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Over the years I have found a lot of inspiration here at Eurobricks so I thought I'd give just a little bit back by sharing photos of the Winter Village / Christmas display I have made together with my two boys this December. It consists of all the official Winter Village sets and a slightly modified version of the train from 79111 - Constitution Train Chase. Plus a few extra details here and there...! Lighting done with LifeLites. More pictures are available at Flickr.

15914280808_3ea421ba29_z.jpg

15479391404_9da5aef671_z.jpg

15914424870_59a0a49996_z.jpg

16101705215_e0133f6df3_z.jpg

15915964667_883355459d_z.jpg

Nice layout!! I especially like the additions (especially the train and tunnel entrance!)

I've got all the WV sets too but this is the first year I've not had space to display them altogether so mine are scattered around the living room!! Your display makes me determined to find a way to show them all together next year!!

Thanks for sharing and merry Christmas!!

Thanks for all the kind comments. The best part has been to see that the display has brought joy and excitement to all the kids who have visited us during the Christmas days. Though I have been tempted from time to time to bring out .... THE KRAGLE !! :laugh:

Is that a British telephone box next to the post office? Is it your design?

I have replicated the design of the telephone box from Henrik Høxbroe's great MegaMOC 2011 "Royville" diorama, which is meant to resemble a French town from around 1967. But I can see that there is a discussion in the comments at MOCpages about the similarities between French and British telephone boxes!

Edited by CoNSpiracy

Looks great. Thanks for the link.

Mike

I have replicated the design of the telephone box from Henrik Høxbroe's great MegaMOC 2011 "Royville" diorama, which is meant to resemble a French town from around 1967. But I can see that there is a discussion in the comments at MOCpages about the similarities between French and British telephone boxes!

Thanks for sharing! It's candy to the eyes. This has made me very excited to pull out my winter village sometime soon as the holiday season is drawing near

Edited by Jedi Master