You could have just linked to the original image on BZPower instead of going out of your way to upload it on imgur. :P

Oh sorry, I didn't know it was posted on BZPower, I got it from imgur :grin:

Oh sorry, I didn't know it was posted on BZPower, I got it from imgur :grin:

No problem at all. ^^ Where on imgur did you find it?

Or perhaps everyone has been too busy combing their nearby toy and general stores to post here? :tongue:

I'm too fat to do such things. :wub:

After I see The Hobbit tomorrow, I'll take a look around for any Bonkles.

If I don't find anything, I guess I'll be waiting for the 1st. Not that I mind, though.

On my first day in vacation in Orlando (excluding arrival day going to Downtown Disney by night and checking the Lego Imagination Center there, the employees didn't even know the street date), I checked a Target and a Wal-Mart. Target had nothing from 2015 and quite a few HF sets from IfB were still around (went ahead and picked up Surge & Rocka Combat Machine) and Wal-Mart had some of the Junior sets from next year but no Bionicle sets or even any HF sets, just a Furno XL from BA. I'll be going to a Toys 'R' Us later to see if they have anything. If not, I'll ask if they have anything in the back.

Tahu looks like he's executing an excellent Street Fighter combo!

I checked 3 targets and 2 Toysrus' thus far nothing to see...

I found a few Lord of the Skull Spider sets in my local Target today. My first thought was that the other BIONICLE products had sold out, but I then noticed that the only BIONICLE info-sticker was for those sets. It was weird seeing a Bonkle in a store after all these years.

So, those in California should be on the lookout.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

I found a few Lord of the Skull Spider sets in my local Target today. My first thought was that the other BIONICLE products had sold out, but I then noticed that the only BIONICLE info-sticker was for those sets. It was weird seeing a Bonkle in a store after all these years.

So, those in California should be on the lookout.

:P

I guess.....no Bionicle until......JANUARY?!

Anyway, I thought Wal-Mart had them for order. Then when I went to order today......gone. :cry_sad:

Also, that CGI commercial is pretty nice, but the sound effects were just.....blah. Overall, I'm glad we have 2D animations.

Edited by LN-01354

I'd say the sets will start appearing next week. Kind of strange Lego wants to release the sets after Christmas, since that's after the holiday season, but since stores usually break the street dates that isn't much of a problem.

As this rate...We won't see Bionicle until next year! I hate my life....

Oh yeah, you hate your life because you'll have to wait 10-20 days more? We've been waiting since July to get the sets, surely you can wait some more.

As this rate...We won't see Bionicle until next year! I hate my life....

At least you only need to wait until January. Those of us who life on Asia usually needs to wait till march at the very best...

Hello!!! I'm new to Eurobricks but been reading since the HF 2014 leaks. Joined up only for my Bionicle returning. :P First off I want to say that the new sets look amazing, in my opinion. Especially with the return of the gear systems. Something that has been on my mind though(and hopefully not to early to discuss) are the summer sets. I know that those documents that were posted by that Lego store employee stated there would be 5 sets in summer. I have been thinking maybe remakes, per say, of the 2001 Rahi?

I was going to mention that the animated forms of the characters are all highly stylized, but for the most part the Toa are quite accurate. I guess the animators weren't satisfied with the LOSS set either. :P

LOSS also got, like someone here actually predicted, the Dragonbolt treatment- he's way bigger than his set form.