Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

"The Person Above You Game"

Sorry. I didnt mean to double post.

Edited by PSPguy

The person above me has a banner that is way to big, and would probably piss off the mods at BZP, but not here, because we don't care. X-D Therefore, we are awesome, lazy, and awesomely lazy.

the person above me is up right there *y*. Just follow the thumb. If you hit PSP guy then you know you've gone too far. Oh yes and the person above me is also a pastafarian. He's right up there *y* you can't miss him.

Edited by john cleese

The person above me has no sense of geography - he says he lives in Leicester and Hatfield, which are nowhere near each other! :-D

Then again he has a lot of Lego and comes from the UK, so he can't be all that bad! X-D

The person above me is a captain, I think.

Johnny 5 Posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

The person above me likes to play on his psp.

The person above me assumes I play on a PSP but in reality I just use it to go on the interwebz.

The person above me like making mechs! :-)

~VBBN~, signing out!

the person above me is up right there *y*. Just follow the thumb. If you hit PSP guy then you know you've gone too far. Oh yes and the person above me is also a pastafarian. He's right up there *y* you can't miss him.

I like Italian but not that much :-)

The person above me likes exo-force

The person above endorses Dr Sinister's Tabletown and so do I

The person above me has no sense of geography - he says he lives in Leicester and Hatfield, which are nowhere near each other! :-D

Then again he has a lot of Lego and comes from the UK, so he can't be all that bad! X-D

My main home is Leicester and that is where I live Friday evenings to early Monday mornings.

Monday morning's I travel down to Hatfield, where I work and live during the week, and then I return to Leicester Friday evenings :-P :-P My Lego collection is with me down in Hatfield but occassionally gets taken home to Leicester for my 3yo son to enjoy

Thou individual yonder above ye seems to have a peculiar attraction to LinkinPark, hath ye agree, indeed?