Fantastic windmill! The wooden scaffolding around it looks amazing :wub: Superb house and tree as well.

And you've packed in lots of neat farm details, the little stone wall is my favorite of those :classic:

Thanks guys!

You are really crashing this years CCC, every build is excellent. Even if you are mostly inspired by the well-known style of DC/LD you still manage it to give it your own touch. The builds are really special. I was also thinking about building a windmill for a different category and I think I might give it a try, even if I can't top this.

Good luck for the CCC fellow Avalonian :laugh:

Ahah, there's been so many great entrys in the CCC (including yours, of course) and I appreciate your comments. I think this year is going to be epic regarding the number of entries and the quality of those. :wink:

Another jaw-dropping build Cesar, you are truly a master with the brick. Like Disco said, your influences are evident but you are quickly developing your own style and, I believe, at least equal to your mentors. Your work on the windwill is epic, I love the stone wall and wooden braces. Overall, this is one of your best yet and definitely my favorite! Great work!

Another jaw-dropping build Cesar, you are truly a master with the brick. Like Disco said, your influences are evident but you are quickly developing your own style and, I believe, at least equal to your mentors. Your work on the windwill is epic, I love the stone wall and wooden braces. Overall, this is one of your best yet and definitely my favorite! Great work!

Thanks Patrick! Yes, I like to think that I'm starting to show my own style, at least a little bit. :wink:

Woohhow! What an entry for the CCC! So glad you are here as well on GoH! This windmill is just mindblowing! All the details you have put in.. Great jopb my friend!