CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Well, that's aftermarket value. The cost to TLG is whatever plastic and printing costs the figures have. So, $3-4 US per figure, plus the Unikitties.

Cost to TLG is much lower than that.

I'd imagine the community team provides these figures at no cost to CopMike. Just like they will give sets to certain reviewers for free, in exchange for a review to help get the word out. Why do you think so many people are trying to have the next big LEGO blog??

Well, that's aftermarket value. The cost to TLG is whatever plastic and printing costs the figures have. So, $3-4 US per figure, plus the Unikitties.

So they are provided by TLG?

I'd imagine the community team provides these figures at no cost to CopMike. Just like they will give sets to certain reviewers for free, in exchange for a review to help get the word out. Why do you think so many people are trying to have the next big LEGO blog??

That makes sense. :classic:

Edited by Lego Spy

I hope I win too! :tongue:

Edit: Anyone know how CopMike affords all these figures? Does he purchase them himself? (Or are some of them from TLG?)

Values on Bricklink:

Prize A = ~$64

Prize B = ~$31

Prize C = ~$73

Prize D = ~$49 (Didn't realize which Batman that was. *oh2*)

Prize E = ~$50

Prize F = ~$50

Prize G = ~$25

Assuming there's 24 of each prize, the total would be around $8208. Yeah... :wink:

Plus shipping to all 168 winners! Instead of prying into copMike's financial records, I'll just say thank you copMike, your sacrifice (including the time commitment) is extremely appreciated by all here.

Thanks for keeping us updated, its much easier this way instead if going all those pages back to find the calendar!

Can somebody do it tomorrow? I'll be away from my computer and it's reaaaaaly hard to copy and paste on my phone.

Yay! I won the Unikitty package. My daughter will be so excited! And I'm excited about Fabuland and Blacktron fan!

Steve

That's what I'm hoping for, too! :D

Thanks for keeping us updated, its much easier this way instead if going all those pages back to find the calendar!

Ever heard about bookmarking it as a favorite page :wink: ?

Link thread pinned for your convenience!

Ever heard about bookmarking it as a favorite page :wink: ?

Link thread pinned for your convenience!

Thanks, that's even easier than bookmarking!

I didn't even realise that the calender had started!

Well I guess it's ok for me, since I didn't win anything yet, but still. Either way, now I'll be watching!

Day 4 winners:

4MKJosh

AAoNZ

Kristel

Peppermint_M

AndersI

VBBN

mechamike

A-AoNZ!!! Haha this reminded me of the Key and Peele - Substitute Teacher video where he calls out the role and says: "A-Aron" instead of "Aaron".

So cool Prize B! I haven't any Chima figures but I've been watching the show heaps recently so great to finally get some!

Huge thanks to CopMike and I will check back daily to see the winners entries for entertainment!

Good Luck All!

I was really hoping for those Unikitties, but am thrilled with the SW figs, as well! That, and my entry picture being put on the calendar all on the same day? Whooah awesome! A Big Thanks to CopMike and Sinner.

WE WON yesterday!!!!

my daughter did send a message to CopMike and I am going to reply it for the others working on it:

"Thanks for choose me. I am really happy to be chosen. I jumped and I hugged my mom when I knew about the news.

I got all tangled up when I was choosing how to do it, but then I had an idea: I could make Father Christmas coping the microword of LEGO.

I am going to open my little present in Christmas.

Happy Christmas

Ines"

Cool! I won prize C, with my first Jawa! :)

Thank you very much CopMike for this Raffle, what a journey its been! I'll contact you tomarrow about it.

G'luck to everyone else!

Hooray!

I won! And I won the price I wanted most!

Thanks to all the EB team, congratualtions to past , present and future winners, and good luck next time to those who didn't win (it happened to me too sometimes; just wait and luck will come to you too)

Wow, I won early this year. Thank you, CopMike!

Is there anyone here who would like to trade their prize A with my prize D?

If so, please send a private message.

Won a couple days ago, scored Prize F! Really looking forward to that Batgirl.

Thanks so much Copmike! :thumbup: