La Chupacabra

[WIP MOC] Another AT - AT

Looks nice Chupacabra, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

This is looking really great so far. It's awesome to see someone include an accurate interior to their AT-AT.

Damn... Again I have ordered to small amount of parts then I need. Front roof will be unfinished.

Only some details left and next part is quite tricky - CONNECT ALL PARTS :cry_sad:

Looking great & nicely flat.

Is it really holding well without any technics structure? That's surprising, but I think you took a big risk.

As for joints, you can totally trust the technics rotary joints, especially since you can double or triple them here, there's no doubt they will hold the weight (divided by 4 on top of it).

Edited by anothergol

Speeder bikes garage. Enough space for couple of them.

I can see a hatch for the troops, will there be one for the speeders or can they fit in the main one? I don't know if you're worried about that or not. Also can't AT-ATs carry 40 troops? I can only see seats for 32.

I am quite jealous of your skill & determination with this. I already said I think it looks great but I this will be one of my favourite MOCs. :classic:

I can see a hatch for the troops, will there be one for the speeders or can they fit in the main one? I don't know if you're worried about that or not.

No. There are several different sources about speeders hatch. Most of them claims that are none. Speeders easily fit main hatch.

Also can't AT-ATs carry 40 troops? I can only see seats for 32.

Count again :wink: 32 on second floor and 8 on first :classic:

I am quite jealous of your skill & determination with this. I already said I think it looks great but I this will be one of my favourite MOCs. :classic:

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Edited by La Chupacabra

I can see a hatch for the troops, will there be one for the speeders or can they fit in the main one? I don't know if you're worried about that or not. Also can't AT-ATs carry 40 troops? I can only see seats for 32.

Supposingly, the crew bring the speeder bikes from the back to the main stationing area, and most likely, rappel the speeder bikes from the main access hatch. AT-ATs accommodates seating for a mere platoon of forces, but it is clearly they have enough room for more. The cross-sections guide says alternatively, AT-AT's can store two small scout walkers, which I assume would be AT-STs, but how they get them, even if disassembled, through the main hatch, which is possible not more than two meters, is a mystery.

Though however La Chupacabra handles this will be nonetheless impressive… most impressive. Besides the fact that he has a full interior, there is also the sleekness of the floor, which I have not seen before—oh and those chairs are really neat! I just hope there is no more hassle with the legs and drive motors supporting the immense weight of the body and head fleshed out with interesting interior.

Count again :wink: 32 on second floor and 8 on first :classic:

I did... I think I might be blind. Are there 4 seats on each side attached to the outer wall?

What a beast! It's so cool to be able to follow the progress in building the AT-AT. Can't wait to see this behemoth finished :sweet: .

I did... I think I might be blind. Are there 4 seats on each side attached to the outer wall?

OK. My mistake :blush: Second floor front curved seats are detached on the photo :tongue:

Hi again.

I have read all the topic and it is much interesting.

Be sure that, if you transport the speeder bikes disassembled, you will be able to store up to 5. My AT AT is smaller and I can carry five.

Congratulations!