You've packed a lot of functions into that model. It's an epic one, would love to see a video of the functions in action.

H :thumbup:

Thanks!

I've created short video! Also i've created my own youtube channel so if somebody was subscribed to my old channel - please resubscribe to the new one :)

It is such an awesome model I feel like I should ive up! Keep up the great work.

Thanks!!!

Best of all I like the working of 8466 rear suspension when i pulled it out of precipice :)

Hello! I'm glad to say that this model isn't dead and i've tested it on snow! At first i wanted to create rear tracks instead of wheels, but tracks worked bad...

Thanks for watching!

Edited by desert752

I love this model!

It actually works pretty good in the snow. There's enough power to cut through the snow.

I love this model!

It actually works pretty good in the snow. There's enough power to cut through the snow.

Thanks! Yes, the problem is not in power but in low ground clearance... At least I am happy that electronic components are alive :)

Really nice, refined model! Just wanted to ask: how'd you do those photo effects? I found it neat that you changed the color of the model without effecting the white stripes or the surroundings that much.

I can't stop watching your movies, it is really an amazing truck! Maybe all the information is in here somewhere, but how do you make the wheels of the crane hide?

Thanks for kind words!

Maybe all the information is in here somewhere, but how do you make the wheels of the crane hide?

Maybe this picture will answer your question:

cran.jpg

Just wanted to ask: how'd you do those photo effects? I found it neat that you changed the color of the model without effecting the white stripes or the surroundings that much.

I've changed a hue in photoshop - white and black colors haven't hue, that's why this parts didn't changed!

The model was disassembled today and i've counted parts number:

tow truck - 3650

crane - 3465

rig - 475

total - 7590 parts :)