casewindu

Police vehicle entries

Sorry, but I can't enter this nice poll, I don't have the time, I'm moving from my student room!

Sorry, but I can't enter this nice poll, I don't have the time, I'm moving from my student room!

Boo! Boo! Don't be a chicken! Are you scared you're going to lose your title? :-D X-D :-D X-D

I'm just kidding. But seriously, boo! The reigning champ MUST enter the next vehicle contest. You have to defend your title! Come on. We should do this every time. You enter a four wide, I'll enter a six wide. Please! It'll only take you five minutes.

Please? :'-(

ok I know this is a bit evil of me (thats why i am doing it! >:-) ) but Uniquebuilder is right (love the car by the way)

I thought there where a few to many cars in the last poll so I am going to lower the deadline to the 16th to get people to hurry up. ;-)

REMEMBER THAT IS THE 16TH OF JULY 2007

Great entries so far by the way guys and here is mine:

zebra4-1.jpg

the under cover cop car, ZEBRA 4! with carcky and butch! (instead of starsky and hutch!)

these two rebel cops need a speedy car to get around town arresting bad guys and anyone else who gets in their way!

remember thats the 16th

Boo! Boo! Don't be a chicken! Are you scared you're going to lose your title? :-D X-D :-D X-D

I'm just kidding. But seriously, boo! The reigning champ MUST enter the next vehicle contest. You have to defend your title! Come on. We should do this every time. You enter a four wide, I'll enter a six wide. Please! It'll only take you five minutes.

Please? :'-(

It would have been a pleasur to kick you once again in this contest, but I really don't have the time untile the 16th! Just hope that after, I will have more time, because it will be my first day of job!

But I will take you on our own contest >:-) my friend!

I won't be able to vote since I will be on holiday during the election :-(

But hey... I'll collect my prize when I return home! :-P

police_vehicle_down.jpg

Here's my entry! Of course it's six wide, but it's also a four-seater! I guess for poll's sake we can call it Hinckley39's Six-Wide Four-Door!

Click the pics to see closeups:

police_vehicle01.jpg

police_vehicle03.jpg

police_vehicle04.jpg

police_vehicle06.jpg

Here is is chasing my entry in the Pimp my Ride contest:

police_vehicle08.jpg

Officer hanging out the window, shooting: (firearm from brickarms)

police_vehicle09.jpg

Check out the full gallery

Here's my entry! Of course it's six wide, but it's also a four-seater! I guess for poll's sake we can call it Hinckley39's Six-Wide Four-Door!

Interesting design, earlier today I wondered if fitting four doors and four minifigs like that was possible, thanks for showing me that it can be done :-) (I have a moc on the "mental drawing board" that needs a solution like that)

It's also a good looking car you've made (I'm a bit biased though, since I'm a 6-wide-lover :-P ), in particular I like the way you've used the 4x6 wedge-plates, gives it a nice modern look :-)

Hey Holodoc!

Since our car building styles are very similar, you enter yours first this time...

:-P ;-) :-D X-D

Sorry for my verly late reply, but I was on vacation till today (I

Sorry for my verly late reply, but I was on vacation till today (I

Well, here's my entry. Aussie outback style Police car.

(with a little story)

Russ and Jacko are out tearing up the forest on their unregistered dirt bikes.

police01.jpg

Check this wheelie out Jacko!!!

police02.jpg

Uh oh. Hiding around the next corner is Bruce , the local copper from Dingo Creek. With him is his faithful 4 legged sidekick , Bluey.

police03.jpg

The best vehicle for catching hoons in the forest is the HJ75 Series Toyota Landcruiser, kitted out with all the good police gear.

police05.jpg

Crikey Russ, where the hell did that copper come from.

police06.jpg

Here's your ticket son, and your bikes are getting confiscated.

police08.jpg

See ya boys. Sorry, no room in the ute. Better start walking.

police07.jpg

Goddam it!!!!

police09.jpg

The real Toyota Landcruiser, for those of you in Eur and USA.

cruiserreal.jpg

Good to see a Australian Moc i love that moc *y*

Also my camera got fixed yesterday im picking it up today or tommarow,lucky just in time

Here's my entry; Mad Max's Interceptor!

814482258_96fa1ab142_o.jpg

814482266_8cefba0721_o.jpg

814482266_8cefba0721_o.jpg

Here's the bonus story that shows Max in action.

814482306_75ee40c470_o.jpg

It is a peaceful day in Sinnerton. Suddenly Max hears in the distance a troublemaker speeding on the road and causing trouble.

814482336_2079117a58_o.jpg

He rushes down the stairs of the station to the waiting interceptor. Dog has been guarding it for him.

814482356_8dce4e471c_o.jpg

At high speed he pursues, safely and skillfully avoiding traffic.

813761591_aba6c7fb42_o.jpg

Closing on his prey, he enters the dockyard.

813761647_ceff90782e_o.jpg

Victory! He rams the trouble makers into a ship and speedily exits the Intercepter with Dog to look for spilled guzzaline.

813761657_c1de438a1d_o.jpg

EDIT: Photos moved to Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10106199@N06/

Edited by Sinner

Way to go, Sinner! A six-wide man, Yeah! That is one badass police vehicle. My only complaint is that the dog's name is Dog. Everything else is so creative and the dog is generic. Did Mad Max buy him at "Pet Store" with his little girl, "Daughter"? :-P

Besides that, it's really sleek and cool and creative. And it's nice to get our first glimpse of Sinnertown!

Six wide on! *y*

My only complaint is that the dog's name is Dog. Everything else is so creative and the dog is generic. Did Mad Max buy him at "Pet Store" with his little girl, "Daughter"? :-P

Sorry, I agree it's a lame name, but it isn't my idea; the dogs official name actually is "Dog"! :-$ What do you expect from a guy who named his son "Sprog"? I'm glad you like it though. I quite like your car too; I might have to steal that design for my police station... (Max doesn't like to share.)

And it's nice to get our first glimpse of Sinnertown!

Sad to say, aside from the Martian War Machine there isn't much else!

Edited by Sinner

Im still posting mine today i just have to take a pic or 2 *y* lucky my Digital camera got fixed just in time! *y*

can u wait another day or too i cant find the battery & memory cards |-/

I can't see it being a problem. There are at least two entries missing at the moment due to Brickshelfgate. Personally I think the deadline should change back to what it was, all things considered.

Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience

WHat the hell is that supposed to mean? Are they closed down for good?

WHat the hell is that supposed to mean? Are they closed down for good?

No one knows... :'-(

ok it can be any vehicle at all aslong as it is police

Is there a size restriction for this contest? Like 4-6 wide town vehicles only?

I can't see it being a problem. There are at least two entries missing at the moment due to Brickshelfgate. Personally I think the deadline should change back to what it was, all things considered.

Ah. I'll fix it right away. ;-)

Edit: I just realized something.. My laptop is at the shop for repair, and besides BS, that was the only place they were! :'-(

Edited by UniqueBuilder

okay everyone I know its stupid but i will change this contest again to allow people to recover from the problems at brickshelf and just to give people a few more days to finish.

26th was yesterday and i forgot to do it! X-D sorry, and the 27th I remember I am away X-D sorryx2

so I will end this contest and create a poll on sunday 22nd of july! is that ok with everyone?

so I will end this contest and create a poll on sunday 22nd of july! is that ok with everyone?

Sounds fair to me.