casewindu

Police vehicle entries

OK its about time I opened this topic so you could all put your boys in blue vehicles here I will post my creation some time over the next few days! ;-)

(I spelt entries wrong what a great start! :-D )

Edit Bonaparte: I fixed that typo for you

EDIT by *yoda* I am adding the ground rules that casewindu posted in enother post ;-)

ok it can be any vehicle at all aslong as it is police

deadline lets say......... 29th July ( just like Yodas! )

erm only one entry

oh and try not to vote for yourself when the voting comes around ( To some that maybe considered a little unfair! )

happy building!

Edited by xwingyoda

Sweet! I think i'll start mine tonight. Now all i need is the usb cable that conects my camera! can't seem to find it. :-/

There has been much discussion going on lately about four/six/eight wide vehicles on this board, cars being four wide, vans and trucks six, and really big trucks eight wide.

I herewith submit my entry, being an eight wide van (eat that, Hinckley39! X-D )

It has a sliding door that really functions quite well, a cage in the back for some crooks and lots of seats for policemen.

I saw this van one time on tv in the "Cops" series and decided to give it a Lego-try.

(Click the images to enlarge)

p5052205.jpg_thumb.jpg p5052211.jpg_thumb.jpg p5052215.jpg_thumb.jpg

The Brickshelf folder

Edited by simonwillems

When does is close? because my Digital Camera is geting fixed(lucky its under warranty)but i already made my model last week so all i need to do i take a photo.

Edited by Darth_Legois_619

Hi, sorry the pictures is really too big.....

You can find a "How to resize a large pic" tutorial too with that link above.... ;-)

However, I guess there

Is that another contest ? I didn't see any basic rules on how to build it and deadline and stuff ??

When you guys create contests, please post a minimum of rules ;-)

*yoda*

Is that another contest ? I didn't see any basic rules on how to build it and deadline and stuff ??

When you guys create contests, please post a minimum of rules ;-)

*yoda*

sorry Yoda!

ok it can be any vehicle at all aslong as it is police

deadline lets say......... 29th July ( just like Yodas! :-) )

erm only one entry

oh and try not to vote for yourself when the voting comes around ( To some that maybe considered a little unfair! ;-) )

happy building!

Hey Holodoc!

Since our car building styles are very similar, you enter yours first this time...

:-P ;-) :-D X-D

Ok then, I'm in hehe !!

I just need to fugure out what I'll enter :-P

And I'll pin this contest !!

*yoda* with a stick is not always a cop !!

*yoda* with a stick is not always a cop !!

a stick? I thought that was a baguette...

A baguette? Woah, woah, woah, woah woah woah, woah, *Hinckley begins to talk* Woah! *He begins to talk again* WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! :-P

But seriously, I wish I could enter. *sad* I just can't build very car good... :-P

A baguette? Woah, woah, woah, woah woah woah, woah, *Hinckley begins to talk* Woah! *He begins to talk again* WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! :-P

Whoa yourself! :-P

or at least spell it right.

a stick? I thought that was a baguette...

yeay right :-| , try and find a decent French bakery on Dagobah you smartass X-D :-P

*yoda*

yeay right :-| , try and find a decent French bakery on Dagobah you smartass X-D :-P

*yoda*

I was wondering... what does the availability of French baguettes on Dagobah have to do with policevehicle entries?

....? *sweet*

I was wondering... what does the availability of French baguettes on Dagobah have to do with policevehicle entries?

....? *sweet*

Nothing at all, why do you ask ?? X-D

*yoda*

Presenting My Entry:

The Classic Traffic Police Car (Hey, it's rhyming! I can't lose now..)

traffic_pd_002.jpg

Pretty much just a basic every day patrol/traffic car. I put on the hood piece from my 7046 (with the number decal, which I now see is barely visible |-/ ) and a light grey grille (instead of chrome) to make it look more anonymous. I'm pretty happy with the final result, though it might resemble my oh-so classy Sedan. X-D

And now some more pics (as usual) :

traffic_pd_003.jpg

Swoosh!

traffic_pd_009.jpg

"Yea, equal rights and stuff, but you're actually driving on the wrong side of the road..."

traffic_pd_013.jpg

Huh? What's this? *wacko*

traffic_pd_017.jpg

"Oh NOES! My oh-so Classy Sedan!" Hmm, we know this guy, don't we..?

"Yea, you will be alright.. Wait.. If you're here, who's the guy on the stretcher?"

traffic_pd_021.jpg

mmppf! mmmmh! mhmhmpf!!

"Aw, crap, we still have the guy from last week? Something smells.."

That's it for this time, folks! And remember, as always, Vote Unique and get a free cookie! >:-)

To Casewindu: Can't you speed up the deadline a bit? I'm way too lazy to wait one month for the poll, 2-3 weeks until the voting is over, and then 3-5 weeks until next contest... *wacko*

Edited by UniqueBuilder

....? *sweet*

Well, obviously the lack of French baguettes on Dagobah must be due to some criminal act, which means that someone ( *yoda* ? ) must build a police vehicle suitable for Dagobah's climate. And what better opportunity to build such a vehicle than this contest? (can't see anything in the rules stating that it must be a City police vehicle X-D )

Well, obviously the lack of French baguettes on Dagobah must be due to some criminal act, which means that someone ( *yoda* ? ) must build a police vehicle suitable for Dagobah's climate. And what better opportunity to build such a vehicle than this contest? (can't see anything in the rules stating that it must be a City police vehicle X-D )

Well, it's in the T&T Forum, soo......... I doubt there's much need of such guidelines. X-D

BTW Quarryman, are you entering? ;-)

BTW Quarryman, are you entering? ;-)

Quite likely, I have some ideas that I'd like to try out.. :-)