Mr Man, on 20 March 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:
1. We do not know that from the film (Only EU) All clones in ROTS are unnamed (except Cody), and all the 501st wear the same markings, it could be anyone under those helmets.
2. True so a promotion from Sargent to Commander or ever to Captain would be very unlikely in a year.
3. Cody executed order 66, it's likely that Jessi, Hardcase, Dogma etc would all execute O66, even with their personalities so why not Rex. As far as we see from the films, all clones execute it leaving only Cody and Gree having failed.
, I'll give you that one.
6. By that logic Bly wouldn't have shot Aalya, Cody wouldn't have shot Obi-Wan etc.
A few things:
Hardcase is dead. Dogma has either been inprisoned, or simply decomissioned.
I doubt that any of the named Clones from the Umbara arc could do it. Excluding Appo. He was Krell's right-hand man.
I think that this arc was to show that some Clones had controll over their behavior.
Cody and Bly were very much by-the-book, while the 501st (excluding Appo and Dogma), were less so.
This leads me to believe that:
You are right; it would be unlikely that Appo would be promoted to commander in less than a year. Something drastic must happen:
1. All named Clones (excluding Appo) are killed.
2. Ahsoka becomes a Knight, and takes Jessi, Tup, Kix, and Rex with her. Appo becomes Commander of the 501st by default.
All Clones have the same markings in RotS: Rex wouldn't chamge his markings. Appo already has those markings.
When I said that Rex and Ahsoka would appear in SW: Underworld, I meant that they could have a cameo (similer to Embo now).
We likely will see Clone Commanders in SW: U as Stormtroopers.
In the movies, the only canon that the SW team cares about, no Jedi is sent to Alderaan.
An episode of SW: U could be devoted to sending Ahsoka there.
Just because her master turned evil, does not mean that she could not be trusted.
More later, as I think of it.