commanderneyo

Harry Potter 2011 Discussion

No offense to you, but this is really old news, but forgivable since you're new.

Now pictures of these sets would be great!

Yeah, and brickipedia is not always true...

Yeah, and brickipedia is not always true...

Brickipedia is never true.

It just waits for Sites like Eurobricks, FBTB etc to get the news and pictures before they put them up. Sometimes even when someone is right they take it down. Like when I put up that Commander Wolffe of Star Wars was going to be in the Republic Frigate set and Brickipedia says it wasn't but I was proved right in the end :tongue:

Anyway lets get back to discussing the sets:

Forbidden Forest: I don't really see much need for this to be made. Narcissa would be great and if Voldemort is in then great as well but a Death Eater over Hagrid would be better. Plus there are so much better stuff to be made than this and there won't be much playability for this set.

Knight Bus: I feel this needed a Remake because the old one wasn't great and didn't come with Ernie Prang so if he comes in this one the better plus the new one will be much more detailed.

Battle For Hogwarts: Having the two towers is great and would really suit this set plus there are at least a couple of New Figures and New Figures are always welcome with me :tongue:

It's really annoying how almost every other theme got to see their sets at the Nuremburg toy fair except Harry Potter :angry: . We've not even seen prelims yet! How long do we have to wait to see some pictures :cry_sad: ?

It's really annoying how almost every other theme got to see their sets at the Nuremburg toy fair except Harry Potter :angry: . We've not even seen prelims yet! How long do we have to wait to see some pictures :cry_sad: ?

To be fair all the sets we have seen Pictures for are waves thar are coming June/July while Harry Potter ones come in August. Of Course we could still have some by Tuesday :grin:

Yeah, I was disappointed too that no HP info has come our way. I was hoping to see all the sets on full view when I saw the frontpage today. :sceptic:

Oh, *oh2*

Thank you so much, I see a ravenclaw torso, Longbottem and Lupin

Edited by ceroknight

Thanks so much for this picture! The building is much bigger than I expected, and there's more minifigures than I thought, too! It's great to get Lupin and Neville, and Sprout is nice as well. I don't think that's a Ravenclaw uniform, though. It looks like Crabbe or Goyle to me.

Edited by I Scream Clone
No need to quote the picture

Thank you 'kris kelvin' for the picture.....AWESOME....it is Sprout that character at the top of the figure panel on the box.

Great looking play/battle scene.....this gives us a tease to what happens in part 2 of HP7 ! :wink:

Now to see images of the set built to see all the extra detailing....like what's behind the towers ! :grin:

Keep on casting spells ! :wink:

I think that's Gregory Goyle, it would fit both the name on the package and the scene :wink: Wow, new Lupin and Neville figs, just as I hoped :laugh: And Professor Sprout looks great too :thumbup:

Yep, it definitely says 'Gregory Goyle,' but that's ok. How much do we really need other house torsos anyway? :tongue:

I'm not sure why they're still using that old hairpiece on Lupin, it never looked accurate for him, and the newer short hair looks much better. Also, why does Neville have a broom, and why is Harry in his Hogwarts uniform? That doesn't make sense for the scene, but oh well. I'm not going to complain when we get four either new or redesigned figures, and a pretty good set that will fit in well with the Hogwarts set (sort of, the rocks on the bottom won't make the transition smooth). I can't wait to see what there is as for features.

Also, are there pics of the other sets where that came from?

I was expecting a play feature to "blow up" one of the towers, but it doesn't seem like that is happening. Funny that the box art seems frankly quite peaceful compared to the burning fields, flying fire-missiles and intimidating death eaters of the last year's Burrow. Maybe TLC has come into a conclusion that it wasn't a wise choice marketing-wise and now they're instead playing down the seriousness of the scene depicted.

Including Neville is great, he's by and far my favourite HP character, but it's sad there's no giant snakes included for him to decapitate. :tongue:

Thanks so much for the picture. The set looks really good and actually better than what I thought it was going to be. I also like that it fits into the new castle.

I spot the new globe piece in there along with some new uniform torsos :classic:

Are there links to photos of the other 2 sets?

Not that I'm aware of. I hope to see pictures of them soon-I can't wait to see Narcissa!

Am I correct to believe that Neville and Goyle are still pre-lim figs? While Neville has a new torso, the head is still the Mutt head from Indiana Jones; and the entire Goyle fig just looks unfinished

No, the Neville head looks different to me. The eyebrows are not the same as Mutt, and the mouth seems angrier. As for Goyle, I don't know why you say he looks unfinished. His head looks about the same as the old Goyle figure except with pupils (and in flesh, of course), but that doesn't surprise me. I think this image is of the finished set.

No, the Neville head looks different to me. The eyebrows are not the same as Mutt, and the mouth seems angrier. As for Goyle, I don't know why you say he looks unfinished. His head looks about the same as the old Goyle figure except with pupils (and in flesh, of course), but that doesn't surprise me. I think this image is of the finished set.

But Goyle's hair in the game and the old LEGO sets was black; now it's brown. Plus, the face doesn't look as elaborate as some of the previously released figs for 2010.

On all the Star Wars sets, there was a preliminary notice on the lower left corner. I'm sure it's here too...