Isabella made her way back to her manor from the church, wondering to herself who the next to be killed would be...
... She came to a sudden halt...
A cockerel cried, greeting the new day...
And straight away, the soldiers of Azufre began their duty. The soldiers entered and searched Fernando's quarters.
They uncovered a letter sent to the inquisitor...
- Inquisitor General Tomás de Torquemada
After searching the house the town gathered around to see something they had become accustomed to seeing since the beginning of the witch hunt...
Isabella was dead.
Using Fernando's "An Inquisitor's Guide to Witch-Spotting" book, Priest Alexander was soon able to declare: "Isabella was a Witch!
The crowd let out another cheer, before returning to their bloody business...
Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.
In addition to this...
I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote
II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.
III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.
IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.
V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.
VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.
VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.
VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?
IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.
X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.
- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM
- Don't take my word as fact. Some information or clues could possibly be misleading, just as some could be helpful.
The Inhabitants of Azufre:
- Sergio (lego12)
- Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)
- Hernan (stash2sixx)
- Charles (Hinckley)
- Miguel (Quarryman)
- Bernard (Trexxen)
- Elisa (ImperialScouts
- Pablo (Atoll Dweller)
- John (Darth_Legois)
- Isabella (kill will)
- Alexander (ImperialShadows)
- Mustafa (Dragonator)
- Martinus (Pickerel)
- Henry (darthperson)
- Fernando (ptdapen) Escaped: Day 6
- Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok
- Philip (Adam)
- Gustavus (Norrington
- Christopher (WhiteFang)
- Joan (Zepher)
- Roberto (pr0visorak)
- Sir Dillon
Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:
Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:
- Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2 - A once humble vendor taken by the Devil.
- Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man) - Burned at the Stake: Day 3 - Her excessive lipstick now burns in the fiery hell that it deserves.
- Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok
- Hernan (stash2sixx) - Burned at the Stake: Day 5 - A passionate farmer, corrupted by the Devil's gaze.
- Charles (Hinckley) - Shot: Night 5 - An Aventine pig now roasting on the spit of Satan.
- Isabella (kill will) - Shot: Night 6 - Good friends with the Devil.
14 citizens remain. 8 votes to lynch.
Edited by TinyPiesRUs, 08 December 2008 - 04:47 AM.