Kai NRG

[G06] Kraaken Attack

Tags: Exploration, Submarine

18969056375_9d110e6306_t.jpg So here we are on Simonk! You know, that name doesn't sound quite right. Well, whatever!

20554254433_db0cd9f3cb_z.jpg

18969056375_9d110e6306_t.jpg Not sure about this whole sub thing... doesn't quite fit my idea of a pilot's job... water's all fine in small quantities, or even if it's shallow... but this much water is giving me the creeps! I mean, who knows what could be down there?! Oh well, Guy! A job is a job! Starting descent!

18969056375_9d110e6306_t.jpg I said, starting descent! Why am I not going down?!

21165095812_6b2b76b6df_z.jpg

18969056375_9d110e6306_t.jpg Help! Help!! Someone or something has got me!

More shots of the sub!

21183158091_ed5f1bed04_z.jpg

20987232260_ecc5dc940e_z.jpg

21165055442_01ded0fdb0_z.jpg

21175317995_9364eefdff_z.jpg

Sorry for the rather short story this week! For once, I didn't have much to say! :tongue:

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad the sub was such a hit!

Nice sub Kai! Using those "helicopter" pieces in the back was rather inspired. :thumbup:

Thanks mrcp6d! Those pieces worked perfectly!

Fantastic sub Kai, the shape is excellent, and I really love that line of greebles going around it! Great job on the back too, and the hand is very nice as well! :thumbup:

NPU on the propellers holding the engines in the back and the steering wheel inside the engine on the side. Excellent job keeping everything smooth and clean, the windshield was also an excellent choice in color and shape. And the kraaken hand(?) looks cool and menacing

Fantastic sub Kai, the shape is excellent, and I really love that line of greebles going around it! Great job on the back too, and the hand is very nice as well! :thumbup:

Thanks Garmadon! The hand was sort of a last minute addition. I figured it needed something to spiff it up!

NPU on the propellers holding the engines in the back and the steering wheel inside the engine on the side. Excellent job keeping everything smooth and clean, the windshield was also an excellent choice in color and shape. And the kraaken hand(?) looks cool and menacing

Thanks! I actually started off with that windshield and pretty much built the rest around it.

This has some very clean lines with a good balance of greebling. I like this sub quite a lot :thumbup:

Thanks!

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Thanks judges!

Sweet design, and nice use of the spinner top piece.

Thanks! That's one nice thing about building Sci-fi - you get use out of pieces that before seemed pretty worthless!

Very nice build!

Thanks Umbra!