ApophisV

Picture of new Castle set!!!

Look what I just found at 1000Steine.de!

7036.jpg

1000Steine link

:'-)

Golden axes! Winged helmets! New orkish swords! A troll! And are those new golden cristals pieces in the waggons??? Finally a really fun looking playset! Thanks TLC, maybe not all hope is lost! >:-) ;-)

great find Apo! I like the overall idea and the trolls. But this set seems a bit <insert that tiresome argument>. And i'm not sure if i like all these new pieces, too many could be a bad thing.

Oh boy Apo what a great find!!! :-)

This set looks great, like you said the golden pieces on the wagons look fantastic.

It looks like theirs a golden winged helmet in the centre of the building, thats going to look great on a warrior. As will what looks like a red beard on one of the dwarfs, same old design but new colours are always welcome. *wub*

One question though is who are the figs with the flame swords and sand green arms? Mini trolls perhaps :-D

Speaking of trolls this one looks alot better than the one we had in the HP line.

Thanks Apo!!!

This is looking really fantastic... new helmets, swords, figures and troll... Oh my god this is just fantastic

Once again, thank you Lego. Great minifigs here! I hope that next year they'll make more Dwarfs and Orcs sets.

Shakar

After looking at the pic again, i believe that the red beard is in fact just like the one seen in the promo pic *wub*

Great find indeed. Lots of useful pieces and it seems like a great set to own.

Looks like this is a preliminary image coming from a Fall/Winter 2007 catalogue which is due to hit the toy stores next month or in August.

Thanks Apo, this set looks really nice. *wub*

I like the idea of a mine. It reminds me of a Quest i finished yesterday at World of Warcraft.

It

I am amazed. That makes four large playsets that TLC will be releasing this year. Why can't they save some for next year? Anyways, this set looks wonderful, and I'll ask for i for Christmas.

That is a must buy. I look forward to a better photo. Thanks.

Damn its so unfair the NORMAL castle sets arent avalible yet at my home ... menn... :'-(

They, as well as the new mars sets aren't in my area either. I did find, and buy, the harbour last week so I can't complain.

Thanks Apo for this pics!

And this is the kind of pics that make me not wanting buying one of the new Castle set! Not beacuse they are bad, on the contrary! Collecting them seems to be expensive and for some years... And with the city stuff... But maybe... when I will see them on shelves...

Looks ok. It was bigger than I expected. I dunno, I'll buy one, but...I have mixed emotions. For one, I hate the new troll. HOw many peices is it made of? One, maybe two? :-/

I have mixed views. Upon the first glance, the mine looks more like a castle/castle structure than a mine/mountain. Not to impressed. The set; however, does have some interesting features. I esp. like the mining cars most of all.

I'm sure many will critisize the large troll; but just like the dragons in the new caste theme, I think they're more intended for play value with the kids.

Not sure why people are excited about the winged helmets. They remind me of something from Norse mythology. Thor comes to mind. The drarves look pretty plain too.

Overall, I'd like to see some detailed images to really get an idea of the set. Thanks for finding and sharining the image A. I've been looking for one over the past few days wondering what this mine will look like. It's much different that I expected.

Wow. It's a new faction. Look at the round shield closely. While the colors are the same, the icon is a dwarven helmet instead of the crown. So we can safely say they are alliances rather than of the same team. Same goes for the enemies. The tower shield has a different icon than the skeletal head. Not quite sure what it is. Looks to be a scorpion or snake.

The golden winged helmet, the new flaming swords are great. Looking at the troll, it seems it has large hands. Not sure how its weapon would fit in. it will probably be as large as the playfigure KK knights. But those are "+" axles, not round axles. But if they make the weapons handle small enough for mf to use, then the weapons would look odd. Anyhow, that's a great new castle subtheme.

Wow. It's a new faction. Look at the round shield closely. While the colors are the same, the icon is a dwarven helmet instead of the crown. So we can safely say they are alliances rather than of the same team.

Indeed Natelite !! Also the color pattern of the mine is the same as the King's: dark blue and gold !!

It seems they pledged allegiance to the Crown of Legoland, and its a good thing :-D I guess the King let the Dwarves work in the mines IF they give like 50% of the gold to the kingdom !! Excellent !! I wouldn't want those dwarves persecutted by Shakar and his undead skellies X-D :-P

I still do not lika at all the KK faction :-X

*yoda* who is not working in gold mines !!

*yoda* is not a dwarf. ever watch spiderman? *yoda* is more a hobgoblin :-P

faction on!

A very interesting find indeed, thanks ApophisV. *y*

I

*yoda* is not a dwarf. ever watch spiderman? *yoda* is more a hobgoblin :-P

Oh MJ, do shut up !! X-D :-P

Any idea on the pricing of that set ? I would imagine somwhere around 60

Hi,

the first announcement was on Bricklink.

I only posted it then on 1000steine.de

But it is really a nice set, especially the new beards. I hope that they will be included in the set, because we saw the same beards in the first pics of the viking line...

Let's see..

greetings Hendrik

Indeed Natelite !! Also the color pattern of the mine is the same as the King's: dark blue and gold !!

It seems they pledged allegiance to the Crown of Legoland, and its a good thing :-D I guess the King let the Dwarves work in the mines IF they give like 50% of the gold to the kingdom !! Excellent !! I wouldn't want those dwarves persecutted by Shakar and his undead skellies X-D :-P

Do you work for TLC?? Because you have just dreamed up the whole backstory for this line X-D :-D :-P

I fear you may be right regarding the price of this set though, damn you TLC!!! Im not rich you know! X-D

Asuka you can always change them to brown, thats the beauty of lego.

But it is really a nice set, especially the new beards. I hope that they will be included in the set, because we saw the same beards in the first pics of the viking line...

Since that pic comes directly from the latest catalog, I think there is a HUGE chance that this set will not be altered !!The vikings pics you were reffering to were just box art !! Also, if you look at the Sail Barge pic on the catalog, it was the prototype version with slight mods only !!

*yoda*

Do you work for TLC?? Because you have just dreamed up the whole backstory for this line X-D :-D :-P

Looool yeay, how hard is it to come with a backstory :-P At least mine was fun hehe !! I can't wait to read the crappy TLC one :-D Humm, since those jellybeans aliens seem to not sell, maybe we'll see a new mine set of a dwarf finding a jellymartian inside a rock X-D and sending that "thing" to scare Shakar and his skellies far fra away X-D

*yoda*

Ah, the Skeletons will be pleased to welcome in my Dark Army Goblins (I suppose that that's what the "KK faction" is), Trolls, Dragons, and more....

Even the Crown Knights are influenced by my dark magic.

Shakar

That looks reeeeeally cool! I love the Dwarfs and it seems like a very very nice idea of TLC to do such new things...

Castle ON!!!

-Aredhel