Tamamono

Mafia Sunset - Conclusion: Endgame

Anyone can post in this topic!

11895468354_a1fb349b2d_o.png

June 8th, 1985

The Malone Estate, Puesta Del Sol, Nocturno Island

Noon

14275386728_2fa996fc30_o.png

A crowd rallies around Da-Shan Feng as he waves his gavel around, leading the chant.

"Who do we want?"

"Benito!"

"When do we want him?"

"As soon as is convenient for him!" someone shouts.

"No no no, you're getting it wrong!" Da-Shan groans, rolling his eyes. "We want him now! We don't care if he has other business to attend to. We're killing him, remember?"

14275533377_f669a849bd_o.png

"'Kill him', huh? Benito, I take it?" Bernard inquires as he and Tam walk up to the crowd. "My, my, Mr. Feng - I never knew you to be so malicious!"

14275364110_61a6f411a4_o.png

"Well, in dire circumstances..." the businessman begins.

"Save it, Feng - I don't care. It does seem like your target has gotten away from you though, doesn't it?"

14482140623_47699d8569_o.png

"Wait - look! Up there!" Fritz yells, pointing up at the balcony. "It's Benito!"

"Does he seem busy?" someone asks.

"God damn it, we don't care!" Da-Shan reasserts.

14482140163_e758144c20_o.png

"Hahaha, you fools! I was lying, I didn't actually want to die - and I'm not going to!" Benito yells triumphantly, toting a nifty briefcase.

14275363660_5457a12357_o.png

"Look at this nifty briefcase I found in Mei-Zhen's room! I bet she was the town photographer who took lots of secret photos of Bebe crossdressing! This time he'll be exposed for sure!"

"How does that save you from the angry lynch mob?" someone asks.

"Shut up! I haven't gotten that far yet!" Benito pouts. "I just wanna expose Bebe!

:cry_sad: "

14275344489_3b0ba6cf64_o.png

"No need, Benito - I'll do it myself!" Bebe proclaims as he whips off his wig, revealing a dark buzzcut.

Everyone gasps. How scandalous.

14460860414_96df3748a5_o.png

Pulling a cloth from his bra, he then proceeds to wipe off his makeup, revealing...

14275385048_31081becdb_o.png

The True Bebe Theodore Jefferson (badboytje88)!

"You're a man?" Alan screams, "Oh God, and with what I've been doing with your photos!"

14438872976_79352356d4_o.png

Calvin steps forward. "Bebe... this is such a shock - why didn't you ever tell me??"

"Why didn't you know is the better question!" Bebe replies, confused, "We've done bikini shots - you should have known I'm a #bro #dude #transvestite. Didn't you see me for who I am?"

"I didn't see you for anything. I'm blind. These glasses aren't for show, Bebe!"

Everyone gasps again, especially Bebe. "Calvin... this is such a shock - why didn't you ever tell me??"

14482138923_657f9323f6_o.png

"Actually, now that I think about it, why didn't I notice?

:wacko: " Bebe answers his own question, "Half of the pictures didn't even focus on me!"

14460610082_3bb2b62d43_o.png

"Alright, alright, let's stop the feelings jams here!" Benito cruelly cuts the session of 20 Questions to an end. "I found something even better in the briefcase - a grenade! I guess paranoid old Mei-Zhen was keeping this for her attacker. Won't do her any good now - but it will me!"

14438872366_b60a384471_o.png

Pulling the pin, Benito winds up to throw the grenade into the crowd, cackling.

Unfortunately for him, however, he doesn't see Colin jump out from the doorway, axe in hand.

14275343019_94a7519cb5_o.png

THUCK

The axe digs into Benito's shoulder, spraying blood everywhere.

"Gah, you bastard!" he gasps, still holding the live grenade. Uh oh.

14458620281_f36ce8c97d_o.png

The grenade blows up, sending pieces of the mansion flying - specifically into Colin's face as he jumps back.

14458620131_a8c174494a_o.png

Poor Benito isn't so lucky, however, and suffers the full force of the explosive, which burns all of his skin off, leaving only his luxurious afro for the viewing pleasure of the group.

And that is the end of Benito Fernandez (Bob).

14275383338_64e1c58552_o.png

"Hey, Colin, are you okay?" Tam calls out.

14438871346_def337c5aa_o.png

Grunting, Colin sits up and rubs his head. "Yeah, I'm fine! I think that damn thing left a mark, though..."

14275341919_1e73dec853_o.png

"Well, that sums up that then, eh?" Fritz says cheerfully as he turns around with a spring in his step. "We ought to get to bed then, chaps!"

Katalina pulls a piece of piano wire from her coat pocket.

14461970635_e00a9a0738_o.png

Wrapping it around Fritz's neck, she lifts him off the ground, choking him ruthlessly.

"Woah, guys - save it for the bedroom!" Alan protests. "Nobody wants to see that!"

"You're the blocker - I know you are!" Katalina screams as she strangles the man, "It's your fault Benito's dead - your fault! I'll make you pay!"

"Actually, we killed Benito because he didn't even make an effort to act town" Da-Shan interjects.

"Shut up - you're next!"

14275341379_b5f0f5d2e7_o.png

Regardless, Fritz falls to the ground, all of the life sucked from his face. Even his lively beard's gone.

And that is the end of "Fritz" Fitzgerald McCarthy (fhomess).

14275360080_4da4af5c0b_o.png

Seeing this, Calvin swiftly pulls his lock box out of his weird cardigan.

"Mr. Feng, catch! Your room lock's in here!"

14458618651_49e4a466e3_o.png

Unfortunately, Calvin is blind.

"他妈的!" Da-Shan grunts before the heavy box blocks him knocks him out.

14275381598_12c39a0732_o.png

Whipping out his crystal ball, Abbot notices that it's glowing green.

"Guys, guys, I'm watching Katalina in this crystal ball, and it doesn't look like she's Malone!" he yells, excited by this

news.

"No shit, Sherlock!" says Jasper, rolling his eyes.

14482135723_af234f6cd3_o.png

"You bet your megablocks I'm not Malone!" Katalina yells, putting away the piano wire and pulling out a standard-issue FBI handgun. "I'm a true-blue Fed! I may lose my job for this, but at this point I'm too mad to care! You killed both Special Agents Dave and Bob - undercover as filthy goons like the rest of you! I'm gonna slaughter the lot of you!"

14460856314_4628b2d479_o.png

"Starting with Da-Shan!"

"But he's knocked out!" Juan protests, "That's not very sporting! I never hunted sleeping lions!"

But no one listens to Juan. No one loves him. Poor guy.

14458617881_6468133aa2_o.png

Without thinking twice, Alan pulls out an enormous machine gun, firing a single round into Katalina to stop her from shooting Mr. Feng.

"I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some science honey kill my friends!"

14275527707_52b0ee6ba9_o.png

Squeezing the trigger firmly, he opens fire on her, filling her with lead and spraying blood everywhere.

14460855544_4f09497338_o.png

And that is the end of Katalina Lombard (Peanuts).

14461968105_4e53555ca4_o.png

"Yeeee-haww!!! Don't mess with Texas!" Alan screams as he fires a few more rounds into the air.

14275338739_df50fb70a8_o.png

Woken up by the gunfire, Da-Shan gets up.

14275338549_f6c7f08499_o.png

Seeing the bloody corpse of Katalina in the pool, he just shakes his head. "Goddamn, am I good or what?"

14460854634_950b623c3b_o.png

"There is one last order of business, however." he says, turning his attention to Abbot, "Abbot Malone - the last scum."

14438867896_dd05c7128c_o.png

"Bernard, Abbot claimed to be the role cop, that he found out that Tiffany was our investigator. However, Paco came to me during Day 2 and said that their role cop had also found the investigator! Abbot is definitely scum."

14461966985_4765d4f1c9_o.png

"Now just hold on there, slick." Abbot begins, procuring a huge crowbar from God knows where, "Sure, I hit the alcoholic broad, but I sure as hell ain't no Fed. I did what I did to feel alive."

14275378968_3cac02ca8c_o.png

"And now that I done found my true passion - staring at glass - I do. I hope yous guys can find it in your hearts to forgive a regular meatball like me, but I'm totally loyal to the Malones now - I swear on my mother's grave."

14439105666_3ec39d3134_o.png

Satisfied, Bernard turns around. "Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but that's good enough for me!"

"Whatever, man, he still wasn't town, so that counts as a win in my book." says Da-Shan.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Bernard laughs, "Now come on fellas - let's steal us a rocket! I've got someone on his way over to replace Sinclair - I think his name's Bill or something like that. Colin's friend."

~~~

This is

~~~

14482132833_93d20542cf_o.png

Congratulations to the Malone family - the winners of Mafia Sunset! From Calvin Normandeau (Calanon) the Locksmith, to Da-Shan Feng (Speedy) the Judge, to Alan Vaughan (adventurer1) the Hitman, to the the other loyal Malones, Juan Lupe Hidalgo (jluckhaupt), Jasper Norton (jamesn), and Miguel "The Monster" Teixeira (Mencot) - congratulations to you all!

Congratulations also to Abbot Malone (Adam), the Nihilistic Burglar turned Clairvoyant!

14458615191_7536857e62_o.png

Of course, we can't forget those the town lost along the way - Mei-Zhen Bai (Masked Builder) the Grenadier, Tiffany Knightley (Trumpetking) the original Clairvoyant, and Fritz Fitzgerald McCarthy (fhomess) the loyal Malone - congratulations to you all as well, even if you didn't quite make it to the end!

The Family

14001015267_f60aeb5b28_o.png Bernard W. Malone - The Malone's Godfather; father of Colin and Tam. - NPC

14001015137_1cc22c8080_o.png Thomas "Tam" Malone - Waiter; son of Bernard and brother of Colin. - NPC

14000960429_c3f56a7e40_o.png Colin Malone - Waiter; son of Bernard and brother of Tam - NPC

The Bosses

14437757011_4409c4f3a0_o.png Tiffany Knightley - played by Trumpetking - Crowbarred Night 2 - Malone Clairvoyant - Winner!

14275676680_4a4ba6b71f_o.png"Fritz" Fitzgerald McCarthy - played by fhomess - Breathplay Night 3 - Malone - Winner!

14185042942_586ff6bcd8_o.png Miguel "The Monster" Teixeira - played by Mencot - Malone - Winner!

14461172514_28d7314da9_o.png Benito Fernandez - played by Bob - Suicide Bombed Day 3 - FBI Concert Pianist

14001015257_86c364bc2f_o.png Alan Vaughan - played by adventurer1 - Malone Hitman - Winner!

14187597724_0971a77c33_o.png Abbot Malone - played by Adam - Nihilistic Burglar turned Malone Clairvoyant - Winner!

The Guests

14187637595_cb1e6002d6_o.png Bebe Theodore Jefferson - played by badboytje88 - Malone - Winner!

14001015387_bd385065f2_o.png Jasper Norton - played by jamesn - Malone - Winner!

14458934371_28363baea5_o.png Katalina Lombard - played by Kristel - Don't Mess with Texas Night 3 - FBI Special Agent

14001015347_9d8730c59e_o.png Calvin Normandeau - played by Calanon - Malone Locksmith - Winner!

14001015327_25d82f868c_o.png Da Shan Feng - played by Speedy - Malone Judge - Winner!

14222366498_97f3991a7c_o.png Mei-Zhen Bai - played by Masked Builder - Overturned to Day 1 - Malone Grenadier - Winner!

14207763393_00cec07d75_o.png Juan Lupe Hidalgo - played by jluckhaupt - Malone - Winner!

14417989156_f09a79dbec_o.png Paco de Villa VIII -played by Piratedave84 - Curiosity Killed the Cat Day 2 - FBI Mama Bear

~~~

Well, that wraps up the second installment of my Mafia series! Tune in next time for something even more exciting!

~~~

Night actions:

Day 1:

def reveals the voting and overturns the lynch to Masked Builder. Masked Builder would kill whoever hammers him normally, but def's action involves converting everyone's votes into a collective jury, so he wasn't able to kill anyone (this was the only way to kill him without being killed aside from blocking and killing him in the same night.

Night 1:

Trumpetking investigates Piratedave84 and finds out that he's Not Malone

Calanon blocks and protects Bob

adventurer1 tries to kill Bob, but can't because Calanon is protecting him

Adam investigates Trumpetking and finds out that he has a crystal ball

Piratedave84 blocks fhomess

Kristel investigates Trumpetking and finds out that he has a crystal ball

Bob tries to kill Adam, but can't because Calanon is blocking him

Day 2:

def reveals the voting. God damn it, def. :laugh:

Night 2:

Trumpetking investigates Peanuts, but gets no result because he's dead

Calanon blocks and protects Bob

adventurer1 tries to kill Bob again, but can't because Calanon is protecting him

Adam kills Trumpetking, stealing his affiliation and his role. He's Malone now

Peanuts frames jluckhaupt

Bob tries to kill badboytje88 (why, just why), but can't because Calanon is blocking him

Day 3:

Peanuts inherits the kill, which replaces his special agent powers.

Night 3

Adam investigates Peanuts and finds out that he's Not Malone

Calanon blocks and protects def

adventurer1 kills Peanuts and wins the game for the town. Way to go, adventurer.

Peanuts kills fhomess.

Thank You Tamamono for a great game! :grin: I look forward to the next one!

This was a fantastic experience! Thank You to my fellow players too. I've learned a lot from you and could not have asked for a better first game after Mafia School.

Told you guys Bebe was a man.

Vote: Bebe / Badboytje88

Oh, wait, the game is over? Damn. It was a lot of fun! It's just a damn shame that I was blocked and then Def cornered me and caught me in a lie. I thought that commuter was a pretty good role. I even had a good "item" too. There's not much more for me to say. I worked pretty hard on that life story, too.

Hats off to Def anyway for making this the shortest Mafia game in Eurobricks History.

Really good time guys! The night action was well cordinated and really cleaned it up fast, thanks to da Shan. Thank you for hosting and having me!

Well, who knew Kristal was scum and the scum voted for her day one? Wacky. Anyway, Bob giving up day two made all the difference. If he'd not labeled me scum, there would have been much more doubt.

And Peanuts, I bet you were super pissed when that second vote reveal came up! That was funny. I was talking to Bob day one, I didn't really trust him, and kept lying to him about my action, and I feel like he kept believing me. That was good.

Well, there was some luck for town, as my original reason for sussing who I sussed was wrong, but I was right (enough) the rest of the way.

Adventurer, why didn't you claim to me and try to work with me? I knew Bob was protected night two, I could have told you. Did you think I was scum? Anyway, thanks for taking out that scoundrel Peanuts. Kristel had me fooled day one with her super apathetic defense.

And great job trusting me, Trumpet! You used your gut in the best way when you were pretty sure I was town. We are a good team!

More and more, I like my 'explode day one' strategy. It can really get results. I honestly don't care if I survive to the end if my side wins. Surviving is gravy.

Thanks for a fun game to pull me out of retirement, Tammo! :laugh:

Adventurer, why didn't you claim to me and try to work with me? I knew Bob was protected night two, I could have told you. Did you think I was scum? Anyway, thanks for taking out that scoundrel Peanuts. Kristel had me fooled day one with her super apathetic defense.

Her action was originally to kill you Night 2, so I'd say probably. :laugh:

No problem; thanks for playing and doing such an excellent job. :thumbup:

And thanks to everyone else too - I don't think I've said this yet, but if I have I haven't said it enough. While a bit short, this game was a lot of fun to watch and host. You guys were great, so thanks for playing in another one of my wacky experiments if you played in After Dark/Silver City, and thanks for giving it a try if you're new! I had loads of fun, and I hope you all did too!

Well, who knew Kristal was scum and the scum voted for her day one? Wacky. Anyway, Bob giving up day two made all the difference. If he'd not labeled me scum, there would have been much more doubt.

And Peanuts, I bet you were super pissed when that second vote reveal came up! That was funny. I was talking to Bob day one, I didn't really trust him, and kept lying to him about my action, and I feel like he kept believing me. That was good.

Well, there was some luck for town, as my original reason for sussing who I sussed was wrong, but I was right (enough) the rest of the way.

And great job trusting me, Trumpet! You used your gut in the best way when you were pretty sure I was town. We are a good team!

More and more, I like my 'explode day one' strategy. It can really get results. I honestly don't care if I survive to the end if my side wins. Surviving is gravy.

Honestly, I thought you and Bob were working together. For the entire of day 1 he responded with in a few posts of yours or right after you, and his voting was always the same as yours usually right after you indicated who you were against. Sorry, I didn't trust you fully.

My instincts told me Bob and Peanuts were scum but I had no idea on Dave. You did a great job on bringing him out in the open.

I didn't realize the block in place would prevent my night action or I would have gone for Katalina sooner.

In general, the people in front tend to be town, because they have nothing to fear. Scum tend to say nothing new, and just agree with others. Bob was just trying to be in my shadow thinking it would keep him hid. If we were both scum, it would be a terrible strategy, since we were both shown to be so directly linked.

I'm surprised you still would think I was scum after I dropped the lynch on you when I realized you were town, and especially after I spent most of day two making sure everyone knew Bob was scum. He may have wanted to look like he's working with me, but I never did anything to show I was working with him. For next time.

And this isn't at you, but the people who were on me day one, accusing me of leading the vote: I was actively playing! Don't penalize people for being active. Scum can't be that active because they'll trip up and get caught. I've seen it happen over and over again with games here, but never anywhere else. Just here. When players do lots of stuff, if anything, just say thank you :sweet:

I didn't realize the block in place would prevent my night action or I would have gone for Katalina sooner.

Just a note here, but blockers aren't usually able to do that (you can usually kill someone who's been blocked) - Calanon was just a jailkeeper this time around.

Thanks for a great game, Tammo! If you're hosting, I always know it's going to be a crapton of fun, and this game was no different. Thanks for giving me such an interesting role!

Trumpet, I am so so sorry for killing you. I was actually going to kill either Speedy or adventurer1, but I decided on you because I knew you were the investigator and I thought that might give me some leverage. Sorry again, I felt quite bad about that!

What a great game, Tammo! Truly a great experience, brought me back into wanting to play again.

Def, you should have seen the notes I took! I was back and forth on you constantly, and I was so unsure whether or not to claim, but I'm so thankful I did.

Her action was originally to kill you Night 2, so I'd say probably. :laugh:

That's kind of depressing to learn. The scumdar was a little broken, I guess. Hopefully the mass PM I sent to everyone except Bob, Peanuts, and Adam helped cement towniness.

I was worried at first that that PM had gotten Trumpet killed, hence the title, Hubris, but Adam did it.

Nice to know all three factions wanted to kill me by night two. I must have been doing something right :laugh:

Def, you should have seen the notes I took! I was back and forth on you constantly, and I was so unsure whether or not to claim, but I'm so thankful I did.

I'm always sure of what constitutes true town behavior, such as having a vote revealing ability and using it early, but so many people seem to disagree with me...

Wow Bob! You tried tot kill me? Why? I was by far not the most productive member of the town...

Tamamono thanks for hosting a lovey game and Speedy, well played!

I would like to say sorry to those who found my hashtagging ennoying #selfie #nomakeup #nofilter #noboobs

Why was I killed? Boo hoo! Nice work to Def and the town core on making quick work of the Feds. Bob... I loved your extended monologue. That was a thing of beauty even if I only read half of it. I was ready to go hard after Adam in the next day's vote over Peanuts because of the role cop thing. Peanuts' vote switching claim was the type of counter to Def's vote revealing action that I would've expected from you, Tammo.

Peanuts' vote switching claim was the type of counter to Def's vote revealing action that I would've expected from you, Tammo.

I guess Peanuts' tongue is as silver as mine is, then. :wink:

Great game, guys! I don't think I'm ever going to play another that short again. :laugh:

What a great game, Tammo! Truly a great experience, brought me back into wanting to play again.

Did you really think I was the town vigilante? I was so flustered when you were killed because you were probably the only one who would believe me and defend me.

I should have come up with my ferrari defense before I was all ike "I'm not scum , you are!"

I enojyed this short lived game. ON day 2 I was sure I had been watched or tracked but it never crossed my mind that I would have been investigated I thought the investigator would have gone after the original intended lynch target; Kristel which is what I would have done.

Speedy did a good move in using his ability as soon as he did, we were complaisant with our votes and it sealed our faith .... on day 1 ...

I will say, I had a great deal of strategies that I used in this game. When the game first started I planned on being very out in the open and pro-town. I'm usually quiet in these games and then lynched for that. I reached out to quite a number of people, including def, which turned out to be a bit of a mistake. I also pushed for a lynch of Kristel since it would have looked very good if I had done it and I didn't think Tammo would have been able to replace her.

Then, when confronted, I decided to go after def, which at the time seemed smart. The governor role has been known to be scummy and also he did change the lynch from a scum (which nobody would know) to a townie. When this backfired, probably around the time where def revealed the votes again, I decided that a tactic of confusion would set up my last ditch effort, which I'll get to momentarily.

Then, TrumpetKing contacted me or I contacted him, I don't remember, and I claimed Vigilante and he believed me (?). He told me he would try to convince def to take the block off of me. When Tk was killed, I was rather upset. I changed my strategy then to try to be helpful and play off yesterday since I hoped Trumpet would have talked to the town, but he didn't. Next, I asked Tammo if I could go take a picture of Bebe with wires and stuff and claim to be the town photographer. I asked Tammo a lot of weird stuff this game. When that fell apart, I moved to Plan J, Jester. I started practically thanking the town and asking to be lynched hoping people would see this as Jestery. However that didn't work and we all know what came of it.

I think the last Jester on Eurobricks was put into one of Def's games, so I hoped he would have picked up on that, but sadly he either didn't get it or didn't care to get it.

Regardless, I did have fun. It was the first Mafia since February. There's not much coming down the pipeline from what I see, but hopefully someone comes up with something. Everyone spam Hinckley and ask for the Baritones 4.

Did you really think I was the town vigilante?

Nope, it was discussed and dismissed.

I enojyed this short lived game. ON day 2 I was sure I had been watched or tracked

When I sent that PM to you asking you what you did, I didn't know you'd been investigated. I just figured you were scum (which I'd told Trumpet in private, which inspired him to investigate). You weren't going to make it this game. I don't know what town Dave is like, he's always scummy :laugh:

Nope, it was discussed and dismissed.

When I sent that PM to you asking you what you did, I didn't know you'd been investigated. I just figured you were scum (which I'd told Trumpet in private, which inspired him to investigate). You weren't going to make it this game. I don't know what town Dave is like, he's always scummy :laugh:

Lol!

Your approach, the "in your face I got nothing to loose", reminded me of Slutter and I was sure you were a 3rd party. Like is said above, the only other time I had seen you run out of he gates and go all out on day one is when we were SKs.

Like I told you in PM congrats on pretty much single handly winning this game! Your boldness paid off!

I think the last Jester on Eurobricks was put into one of Def's games, so I hoped he would have picked up on that, but sadly he either didn't get it or didn't care to get it.

I figured you were claiming bomb, but I wasn't letting you live. I was a little bullying about it (sorry, everyone) but I was going to lynch you simply for taking a crap on day two.

Regardless, I did have fun. It was the first Mafia since February. There's not much coming down the pipeline from what I see, but hopefully someone comes up with something. Everyone spam Hinckley and ask for the Baritones 4.

I have a plan for a game, but no set built. And I'm going back to Canada in August, so September is my nearest hosting date.

But I had fun in this game, and it was short, which made it less frustrating. So I want to do another, just to flex my hosting muscles.

Your approach, the "in your face I got nothing to loose", reminded me of Slutter and I was sure you were a 3rd party. Like is said above, the only other time I had seen you run out of he gates and go all out on day one is when we were SKs.

Like I told you in PM congrats on pretty much single handly winning this game! Your boldness paid off!

Thanks for the kind words, you're a gentleman.

But, I have been crazy out of the gates in a handful of games, usually ending up in a feud with Hinckley, but since he wasn't around, there were no bad effects. I often make players (and sometimes host) want to kill me day one.

@Tammo, were you disappointed I used my ability on day one and two? What were you hoping for with the role?

Why was I killed? Boo hoo! Nice work to Def and the town core on making quick work of the Feds. Bob... I loved your extended monologue. That was a thing of beauty even if I only read half of it. I was ready to go hard after Adam in the next day's vote over Peanuts because of the role cop thing. Peanuts' vote switching claim was the type of counter to Def's vote revealing action that I would've expected from you, Tammo.

So, I killed the one person who might have believed my claim? Damn :look:

Yeah, great job to the town.

Def, you did a an awesome job. When you revealed the vote, I was really pissed off. My first reaction was to close EB, and it took me at least 15 minutes to come up with the "my vote was stolen" defense. I'm lucky nobody called me out for lurking, I guess. Not that that matters, since everyone saw through my lie anyway. It was a pretty stupid idea not to go with the bandwagon, I guess. Never thought the secret vote format would turn out in the town's favor.

I had a blast, despite the shortness of the game. Well hosted, Tammo :thumbup:

I figured you were claiming bomb, but I wasn't letting you live. I was a little bullying about it (sorry, everyone) but I was going to lynch you simply for taking a crap on day two.

Nah, don't worry about it. I've got an extremely thick skin, and I'm used to the harshness of these games. I was a little nervous about the new players. I tried to warn them in one of my lessons about the behavior of some people. I actually used a pretty scummy tactic (no pun intended) by asking some of more former students from the last game how they felt in this new one.

@Tammo, were you disappointed I used my ability on day one and two? What were you hoping for with the role?

Did you have that ability for Day Three as well? We weren't taking any chances, because I was sure you did. I told Peanuts to vote for me. I honestly didn't expect a role like that, but the only other secret ballot game I've played in was Baritones 2, and I was killed off before the game progressed to it. Maybe there were other secret ballot games on here. I don't remember. Most of these games are a blur to me now. Looking back we were so close to lynching Adventurer1! I don't think the game would have progressed any differently though.

Adventurer1, if I can give you a quick lesson (even though you've graduated), when you're the town vigilante and someone as so clearly Pro-Town as def has come out on top, go to him and claim and work with him. Also, don't take the roleplaying too seriously. We almost lost the town vigilante because you suggested that the town shouldn't work together!

I was convinced for a few hours you were a third party. I'm not sure why, I just did. Then I realized I fell into the oldest trick in the book.

Sign in to follow this