Sign in to follow this  
Nerd-with-a-Pencil

Elfin Keep (Micro MOC)

Sadly, my LEGO collection is neither the cleanest, nor the most organized, so some pieces may not be of preferable quality. And, due to shaky hands, I am not the greatest photographer.

DSC_0081.jpg

Not bad, some more work put into the photography would really help the presentation. There are some good tutorials in the new photography section of general discussion. I would also recommend adding some 1 x 1 slopes around he castle and rock work to give it a more accurate, natural design.

Not bad, some more work put into the photography would really help the presentation. There are some good tutorials in the new photography section of general discussion. I would also recommend adding some 1 x 1 slopes around he castle and rock work to give it a more accurate, natural design.

Thanks for the tips!

Thanks for the tips!

No problem! I forgot to add, using a tripod would be a huge help as well. Any cheap one would do the job well.

Tough the photo is, as pointed out, not very good, BC's tips should fix that :wink:

A very Nice build, I especially like the bridge

Hi, it is a shame that the photo is blurry but nice work. I also like the bridge leading up to the castle gate and the textured round bricks you used for the towers. I'm not sure about the 2x2 grey bricks topping the towers as it looks a little blocky.

Perhaps some battlements or roofs to top off the large towers? Looking pretty good as is, I like the bridge, and window for gate :thumbup:

Nice micro !

Sure you need to improve the picture quality as it's too blurry, but you've built a quite good castle.

I will join the others concerning the tower tops, perhaps they should need some roofing, in order to appear less raw.

Otherwise great portculli and great acces bridge, that's a good build.

Photo is a bit blurry but it's still a good model. I especially like the usage of the tree branch element to support the drawbridge.