Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Conclusion

Nicely done. You figured your sanity out pretty quickly (I took a leaf from TinyPies by saying things like "quickly rifled through x's things" to make the sanity a little more obvious).

Thanks. I thought the role of 'Seer' sounded rather dodgey, so I aired on the side of caution and thought I'd be paranoid.

Hink, from somebody who saw me most behind the scenes, how'd you think I did?

Here is my role:

Eskallon

Welcome to Werewolf Mafia! Before you begin game play, please make sure that you have read up on rules (there have been rules added and changed to the traditional Eurobrick's mafia rules).

Your character is as follows:

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg

Ebenezer Hewitt- Village - Fear Monger

In this game of wits and strategy, you'll be playing Ebenezer Hewitt. You are the Chief of Police in this small town, and are currently investigating recent killings with the help of your police officers and a pair of detectives from London. It is up to you to solve this case and take down the murderer(s).

However, while you are a respected servant of the law, you sometimes like to take things into your own hands. As such, you may target one person each night to threaten, causing them to be too scared to perform any night actions.

You win when all factions besides the Village are eradicated.

JimButcher

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg Fear-monger (blocker)

No idea why you would've revealed our action right away, but I guess it smoothed over for the most part. Unfortunately, you happened to pick all vanilla townies to block, but at least you learned that they weren't killers.

I was pleased with my role, was good to have a night action again. I also didn't mind picking vanilla townies seen as likedefiantly you said, it proved them not to be killers. Now what happened about that revealing night action, I told Zed one the first day due to lack of sleep and stupidness, once I realised he was defiantly a werewolf I tried to reveal I lied but it didn't work so well. If only I had known there were so few werewolves to start with I could have saved my own life. :hmpf:

After that first incident I did my best to stay down low and even practically turned down alliance offers from Sok, Walter and Admiral Ron. I just suddenly wanted to keep to myself and Harriet with whom I was in contact with throughout the whole game. Inky also tried to contact me and I did express my suspicions to Hink after I realised I wasn't going to get a PM back from him but Hink told me not to worry and he was defiantly not a werewolf: :hmpf:

I think he didn't contact you back because I intervened, but yes, it is him. We have him confirmed that he protected his first target and since then he has sent us his results and they are consistent. He seems to be on the level and working with the village.

Then at one point Walter contacted me revealing his ability to protect and the fact he helped me on night one, I also then learned that Arjay and Iamded were Hinks pals too. This let me know that there was defiantly someone inside Hinks inner circle who was dodgy but I wasn't going to be able to do anything about it. Really despite telling Harriet everything I knew and found out I didn't learn much from him apart from taking orders, which was why I was thinking about attacking him in the day thread during the night I died. At least I didn't and anyway I probably wouldn't have in the end anyway. The night I died I was really surprised because I received the results of my night action and sent a PM to Harriet telling her and then I checked in the day thread and I was dead. :oh3:

Anyway this was a great game made fun by all the player, especially Hinckley, but also by a fantastic host which was always on top of things and quick to post day threads and sort through everything. A big thanks to Jimbutcher.

Yours

Eskallon

As we are talking about codenames, Hinckley left a hint, so anybody could work out Little Bunny Foo-Foos identity. The title of the play about me was:

Did anybody see this hint? And actually, were does Little Bunny Foo-Foo come from? I don't remember foo-fooing anybody... :wacko:

Your night action claim seemed so ridiculous that I didn't mind leaving that clue in the title. But, I realized quickly, nobody picked up on it. :laugh:

Thanks. I thought the role of 'Seer' sounded rather dodgey, so I aired on the side of caution and thought I'd be paranoid.

Hink, from somebody who saw me most behind the scenes, how'd you think I did?

What I was the most impressed with was how you didn't trust your own ability. You've learned there's a possibility that you can't rely on the results and you made sure I thought of it too. When you told me you "quickly rifled through" their belongings, I kind of knew you were insane, but by that point Shadows had literally gone insane so his fate was sealed. But, I had to trust you more than the others because we talked about who was suspicious, so I had to talk names with you. The strongest point for you in the game was when you decided to investigate Fugazi over Shadows. Arjay was really paranoid about Shadows coming back and really wanted him investigated. I told you both names and you made the better choice. You came up with good strategies and were right about Rufus. How did you know with him? I thought he was playing all right. Rick was suspcicious of him because he was "kissing my megablocks" and voting once a few votes were in. You did a great job defending yourself when I listed you as a possible scum liar. I really enjoyed being on the same side with you. You hid your identity in the thread real well and avoided suspicion by participating just enough. I think that helped you avoid the lynch and the night kill.

Rufus, I began suspecting you because Bob had told me he could track. We had no way of knowing if the pickaxe was being passed or if we were nabbing the killer when we voted Rouges because the results came in at the end of the day. Especially since the idea that peope could have two night actions had come up, you almost seemed likely to be the killer. I assumed at one point Bob had been able to track and kill as well. I thought that was the Rogue thing: the killer tracks as well. The biggest reason I suspected you though was because you ended up having a night action and hadn't told me about it. We played so close in Bloodbrick and everyone was clearly sharing their night actions with me, I thought it was obvious I had caught you. But, not obvious enough as we waited a day before we investigated you. You were playing it well enough for us to suspect a couple of townies before you. And sometimes you turn down reason that is staring you right in the face... :blush:

Jim, the scum needed a role blocker. That would've made a big difference and given them more of a chance. I would've had to reveal why a certain action didn't come out from the night and they would've known which action they'd have found and been able to target that person to kill the next night. We'd have still got 'em, though. :tongue: I think with the two factions, it was well balanced. It would've been a better balance if we hadn't killed the werewolf in the fist shot! :grin: But, a role blocker would've made it a better balance for the Rogues to be able to win with such small numbers. Just my opinion. I seriously loved the game. A lot! :wub:

Your night action claim seemed so ridiculous

But it wasn't! It was true! :laugh:

Although it truly was a weird role, no wonder everybody thought I was using my (little) Bunny powers to Foo-Foo You! :tongue:

Inky also tried to contact me and I did express my suspicions to Hink after I realised I wasn't going to get a PM back from him but Hink told me not to worry and he was defiantly not a werewolf: :hmpf:

I don't think I said "defiantly." I'm pretty sure I said, "definitely" which, contrary to popular belief, is a completely different word. :tongue:

What I was the most impressed with was how you didn't trust your own ability. You've learned there's a possibility that you can't rely on the results and you made sure I thought of it too. When you told me you "quickly rifled through" their belongings, I kind of knew you were insane, but by that point Shadows had literally gone insane so his fate was sealed. But, I had to trust you more than the others because we talked about who was suspicious, so I had to talk names with you. The strongest point for you in the game was when you decided to investigate Fugazi over Shadows. Arjay was really paranoid about Shadows coming back and really wanted him investigated. I told you both names and you made the better choice. You came up with good strategies and were right about Rufus. How did you know with him? I thought he was playing all right. Rick was suspcicious of him because he was "kissing my megablocks" and voting once a few votes were in. You did a great job defending yourself when I listed you as a possible scum liar. I really enjoyed being on the same side with you. You hid your identity in the thread real well and avoided suspicion by participating just enough. I think that helped you avoid the lynch and the night kill.

I shall never get me head, which had now swelled up to the size of a fully grown Indian Elephant, out of the door again! :grin:

Why'd I suspect Rufus? This quote gave him away for me:

Which would mean Strawberry Switchblade is scum. Whoever she is. :look:

An innocent (or at least, a smart innocent) would never try to point out the genders of characters with important roles. Never trusted him since that post.

Why'd I suspect Rufus? This quote gave him away for me:

An innocent (or at least, a smart innocent) would never try to point out the genders of characters with important roles. Never trusted him since that post.

Good point! And Strawberry Shortcake was Benjamin, who was a male and Rufus knew that, because that was the conversation I had with Bob, a fellow scumbag.

Nice! :thumbup: I remembered you pointed that out to me and I didn't see how it meant he was scum. Now I do. :blush:

Rick was suspcicious of him because he was "kissing my megablocks"

Yes, I was, a little :blush:

Rufus, I began suspecting you because Bob had told me he could track. We had no way of knowing if the pickaxe was being passed or if we were nabbing the killer when we voted Rouges because the results came in at the end of the day. Especially since the idea that peope could have two night actions had come up, you almost seemed likely to be the killer. I assumed at one point Bob had been able to track and kill as well. I thought that was the Rogue thing: the killer tracks as well. The biggest reason I suspected you though was because you ended up having a night action and hadn't told me about it. We played so close in Bloodbrick and everyone was clearly sharing their night actions with me, I thought it was obvious I had caught you. But, not obvious enough as we waited a day before we investigated you. You were playing it well enough for us to suspect a couple of townies before you. And sometimes you turn down reason that is staring you right in the face... :blush:

I had to claim something, even if just that I was vanilla; in the end I decided to go with the truth. Everything I told you was true (except my alignment); just not the whole truth. At first, it seemed like the right decision, because you were going for vanillas at that point anyway, so I was damned either way. It would have been a whole lot easier if Bob hadn't claimed the same action, and had chosen targets who weren't killed the next night! :laugh:

But yes, if I had just thought more about 'Gary Coleman', I might have endured a little longer. I convinced myself it was Rick - an insane investigator seemed to fit with his character role, and there was this post which clinched it for me:

That's quite a story yet again Harriet. However it's not conclusive evidence at all, so ultimately it's up to which of the two investigator you believe. As you point out, the choice of targets of 'Evil'/Sebastien hasn't been exactly logical. But it is kind of striking that he was seen targeting Bambi though. So he has to have a night action. But if there is indeed another faction, an investigative ability on their behalf is likely. I hope you correctly assess these other indications you have that Gary Coleman ( :hmpf: ) is telling you the truth. I'd say it is worth a shot conviction.

The ' :hmpf: ' looked to me like Rick was objecting to his pseudonym.

Good point! And Strawberry Shortcake was Benjamin, who was a male and Rufus knew that, because that was the conversation I had with Bob, a fellow scumbag.

Nice! :thumbup: I remembered you pointed that out to me and I didn't see how it meant he was scum. Now I do. :blush:

I didn't know Strawberry Shortcake was Bob. I just assumed the fictional character 'Strawberry Shortcake' was female. I wasn't assuming anything about the gender of the person she represented. Ho-hum.

It just proves that I'm not just any idiot. :tongue:

:blush: Of course not, only in Bloodbrick. But we were all idiots in that one. :grin: At least you had some sense near the end and blocked Dragonator. Too bad you never passed that info.

The ' :hmpf: ' looked to me like Rick was objecting to his pseudonym.

Oh crap, I don't even know what that :hmpf: was supposed to mean. I don't think I would have used it, if it would really refer to me though. I was trying to lay low in the day threads to avoid attracting attention. Maybe I was laying a little too low and it got obvious I had a night action.

Oh well, I feel the town played relatively well this time, except for that night Peanuts and Shadows died. At least Flitwick was smart enough to go against the grain then. It probably saved Fugazi.

:laugh: Winston was one of the few pseudonyms I guessed correctly - I just thought, 'who's bald? Ah, that'll be Ron, then!' Then Hinck changed the codename to Gallagher, for whatever reason :wacko:

For some reason, I did not understand this codename, and no idea it was meant for me. I knew Gallagher though. Damn those plays confused the hell out of me. But heck, I am just happy Hinckley failed in his attempts to kill me :laugh:

Edited by Admiral Ron

Late to the party, as always. :grin:

Anyway, great job, my fellow Villagers! It's been quite a while since I've last won one of these games, but I'm glad we won in such a big group. I'd like to agree that this game was unbalanced towards the Village, but if we hadn't caught Zepher on Day One, things could've been very different. And it was about time for the good guys to win for a change. :tongue:

As for my part, I think I played well with what I was given. My night action was something I did not dare to reveal to anyone, having learned my lesson the hard way from Bloodbrick. Reviver is a powerful role, but I was glad it was a one-off ability so that I could easily defend myself against badboytje's claims of me also resurrecting Beatrice. It irritated me that Shadows was killed again so soon, but that was Hinck's fault, not mine. I told him to protect Shadows as a top priority, but he was just too damn suspicious. On the other hand, it showed he had learned his lesson as well.

Here's my character profile:

Your character is as follows:

5401943995_01cd4526e7_m.jpg

Samuel Synclair - Village - Necromancer

In this game of wits and strategy, you'll be playing Samuel Synclair. You are an ex-priest with a wife (Beatrice Synclair (badboytje88)) and teenage son (Quinn Synclair (Quarryman)). Your younger brother, Charles (CallMePie), is visiting you and your family from his work at Oxford. You hope he will have some positive influence on your son as far as schooling goes.

However, with recent killings and attacks, you have been preparing for the worst. Before you left the Church for your love, you learned quite a few... unusual things about the dead. Now, in a time of need, you've gathered your spiritual power in order to bring life to the dead.

You may target one deceased character to bring back to life during a night phase. However, your powers limit you to only revive one soul during the duration of the game, so choose wisely.

You win when all factions besides the Village have been eradicated.

JimButcher, I have to congratulate you for creating an exquisite Mafia experience. I couldn't help noticing that you were at least slightly inspired by my Hogwarts Mafia with the roles, like the Gardener and the Thief. :wink: There was an interesting mixture of night actions and factions that left us guessing what you had come up with.

Hinck, I trusted you this time for the same reason as I trusted you in Bloodbrick - no scum would ever be so passionate in public, and it would be nearly impossible to pretend to be hunting for scum as ferociously as you do. The downside is that I'm pretty sure I can tell when you're playing a scum for real. I'm really glad you didn't get me killed this time around, anyway. :laugh:

To sum it up: great game, great victory, great fun! It's me and Hinck up next as hosts, it seems.

To sum it up: great game, great victory, great fun! It's me and Hinck up next as hosts, it seems.

I'm dying to play another mafia game. May I create a second account to play in both games? :tongue:

Can a scumbag be Strawberry Shortcake? It's such a nice and sweet treat, that it's not usually associated with scum.

Anyway, great job, my fellow Villagers! It's been quite a while since I've last won one of these games, but I'm glad we won in such a big group. I'd like to agree that this game was unbalanced towards the Village, but if we hadn't caught Zepher on Day One, things could've been very different. And it was about time for the good guys to win for a change. :tongue:

I think the fact that catching Zepher on Day 1 had such a huge impact is what bothers me the most about the balance of the game, seems the Werewolves were pretty much screwed by that, and that is very bad, getting lucky on Day 1 shouldn't turn the game upside-down. Oh well, I'll shut up about balance, since apart from that Jimbee did an excellent job. :thumbup:

I would have liked to have had a chance to use my role, it is a slightly more unusual one which I've never had before. By the way JimBee, I blame you for my death on night one, I always seem to die early in your games! :tongue: Plus that time you killed me instead of converting me like Shadows suggested in Noir. Yeah, good times.

I honestly don't remember much of Noir, probably too excited and busy defending myself, but yeah, I can see wanting to kill you. default_tong.gif

JimB, are you going to post an overview of night actions? It might be helpful to add this, together with everyone's role to the opening post. It makes it really easy to find when you want to review past games (def did this as well for Bloodbrick :thumbup: ).

Of course, I wrote them down as I was going. They're at the end of this post.

It sounds like they tried to convert you and when they couldn't they knew that you had a night action. That's probably what happened.

Yes, that's correct.

Jim, I apologize if you've already answered this, but why the hell was Rick a Neutral? :wacko: I'm trying to understand why hosts add so many neutrals these days and I just don't understand why he would be. Thanks.

Hey, there were only two. Rick was the original neutral, and I wanted TinyPies neutral so that the Village had a disadvantage. I like to see what side they choose, and this way there's a possibility for any side to gain night actions and teammates.

I was disappointed that my night two kill didn't go through. It's the judgment of the host, but in my game, the kills were the last to 'occur' at night, so they all could go through, like when Sandy killed Roncanator, and was then killed by Deddy. No big deal, but I would have liked my kill to go through.

I used the standard order of night actions. Both you and Inconspicuous used killing actions, so I flipped a coin to see if Walter would live or die. Same with Peanuts when Inky killed TinyPies.

What kind of bomb stabs? :wacko:

He wasn't a bomb, he was a warrior. Bomb, werewolf flavor, except the ability is not effective for night kills.

Jim, the scum needed a role blocker. That would've made a big difference and given them more of a chance. I would've had to reveal why a certain action didn't come out from the night and they would've known which action they'd have found and been able to target that person to kill the next night. We'd have still got 'em, though. :tongue: I think with the two factions, it was well balanced. It would've been a better balance if we hadn't killed the werewolf in the fist shot! :grin: But, a role blocker would've made it a better balance for the Rogues to be able to win with such small numbers. Just my opinion. I seriously loved the game. A lot! :wub:

I did consider it, but then again the Werewolves had a bodyguard and the blocker, Eskallon, could be converted. I suppose if I had included a fourth Rogue to start, it would've been a blocker.

JimButcher, I have to congratulate you for creating an exquisite Mafia experience. I couldn't help noticing that you were at least slightly inspired by my Hogwarts Mafia with the roles, like the Gardener and the Thief. :wink: There was an interesting mixture of night actions and factions that left us guessing what you had come up with.

Thanks! Yeah, I have to give you credit for the idea of the Thief role and the use of items. I think I mentioned in the HM conclusion that I really liked that idea. However, I don't remember a Gardener role? In WM, the Gardener was a werewolf-flavored bullet-proof townie.

And here are some more statistics:

Unconvertible:

Necromancer

Angels

Seers

Neutrals

Night Actions:

Night 1:

Hinckley: Gives Dragonator a Wolfsbane plant. (unsuccessful)

Dragonator: Steals from Quarryman (unsuccessful)

TinyPiesRUs: Does nothing.

Ricecracker: Protects (and unknowingly roleblocks) Hinckley.

Walter Kovacs: Protects Eskallon.

iamded: Gifts Dragonator silver bullets.

Inconspicuous: Bodyguards Eskallon.

Def: Kills Dragonator.

Alopex: Does nothing.

Sandy: Does nothing.

Rufus: Tracks Hinckley

Professor Flitwick: Investigates Bob TCM

Bob TCM: Converts Walter Kovacs (unsuccessful)

Rick: Watches Eskallon

Shadows: Investigates iamded.

Arjay: Recruits Hinckley.

Eskallon: Blocks sok117.

Night 2:

Hinckley: Gives Wolfsbane plants to Lord Arjay and iamded.

TinyPiesRUs: Kills Ricecrakcer.

Ricecracker: Protects/ Roleblocks Alopex.

Walter Kovacs: Protects Lord Arjay.

iamded: Gifts steel lock bearings to Hinckley.

Inconspicuous: Kills def and bodyguards Hinckley.

Def: Kills Walter Kovacs.

Sandy: Does nothing.

Rufus: Tracks Sandy.

Professor Flitwick: Investigates Shadows.

Bob TCM: Converts Quarryman.

Rick: Watches Arjay.

Shadows: Investigates Arjay.

Arjay: N/A.

Eskallon: Blocks CallMePie.

Night 3:

Hinckley: Uses Steel Lock Bearings (protects self).

TinyPiesRUS: Kills Bob TCM.

Walter Kovacs: Protects iamded.

iamded: Gifts Steel Lock Bearings to Arjay.

Inconspicuous: Kills badboytje88 and bodyguards Arjay.

Sandy: Revives Shadows.

Rufus: Kills Walter Kovacs and tracks TinyPiesRUs.

Professor Flitwick: Investigates iamded.

Rick: Watches iamded.

Arjay: Recruits Walter Kovacs (unsuccessful).

Eskallon: Blocks Admiral Ron.

Night 4:

TinyPiesRUs: Kills Peanuts.

iamded: Does nothing.

Inconspicuous: Kills TinyPiesRUs and protects Hinckley.

Alopex: Neutralizes Admiral Ron (failure).

Rufus: Kills Shadows and Tracks Alopex.

Professor Flitwick: Investigates Fugazi.

Rick: Watches Hinckley.

Arjay: Uses Steel Lock Bearings.

Eskallon: Blocks Admiral Ron.

Shadows: Investigates Charles Synclair.

Night 5:

iamded: Gifts Steel Lock Bearings to Hinckley.

Inconspicuous: Kills Eskallon and Bodyguards Hinckley.

Alopex: Neutralizes Inconspicuous (success).

Rufus: Kills Rick and Tracks Fugazi.

Professor Flitwick: Investigates Rufus.

Rick: Watches Inconspicuous.

Arjay: Recruits iamded.

Eskallon: Blocks WhiteFang.

Night 6:

Hinckley: Uses Steel Lock Bearings.

iamded: Sends Steel Lock Bearings to Arjay.

Inconspicuous: Bodyguards Arjay.

Professor Flitwick: Investigates Alopex.

Arjay: N/A.

And just for the record, Flitwick tried to investigate Hinckley in between the time that I closed Day 7 and posted the conclusion. default_laugh2.gif

And just for the record, Flitwick tried to investigate Hinckley in between the time that I closed Day 7 and posted the conclusion. default_laugh2.gif

:laugh: I love it! :wub: Flitwick! I told you Sandy or WhiteFang! :tongue:

Thanks for the great game Jim, it was a lot of fun to follow. :thumbup: I loved some of the odd roles you threw in, it really kept us all on our toes. The game may have been a little imbalanced, but it's great to see the town has finally won one - they've just broken a 7-game losing streak after all.

Here's my role:

5401944399_2246277923_m.jpg

Terence Lyons - Neutral - Hunter

In this game of wits and strategy, you'll be playing Terence Lyons. You are an aging man who used to hunt wild beasts for food, but now you've settled down and opened a pub in the village of Blackwood. However, with the recent killings and their obscure nature, you believe that a werewolf has been terrorizing town members. As an experienced hunter, you believe it is your duty to take this beast head on for the sake of the village you live in. You decide to bring out your old hunting rifle again, in case you encounter the werewolf. The only problem is, you don't have any silver bullets.

As a Hunter, you have the option to target one person each night to kill. However, you'll need to receive silver bullets from another in order to kill the werewolf. You can still kill anyone else without them.

In addition to surviving the duration of the game, the werewolf must also be dead in order for you to win. You may side with any faction.

I decided to side with the Villagers mainly because I thought the town had a huge advantage once they'd killed Zepher on the first day. I figured the werewolf faction only started off with one member, and that it had been destroyed already. Also, it's too hard to find scum. I wouldn't want to contact someone unless I'm 100% sure they're scum. How awkward would it be if I ended up telling a townie I was neutral?

As always, I didn't really contribute much in the day threads, but here's what went on behind the scenes...

- I originally tell Hinckley I'm the vigilante.

- I tell Hinckley I didn't need silver bullets anymore, which backs up Inconspicuous's story that there aren't any werewolves left.

- Hinckley tells me to kill Ricecracker. I say "sure, why not?" BANG!

- I become really defensive about my witch hat.

- Hinckley suggests I kill Admiral Ron. We end up agreeing to kill Bob.

- I ask for protection, I'm told I'm too far under the radar to be a target.

- Hinckley starts publicly going after all the inactives, apart from me.

- Hinckley arranges for the mason to target me. He says that if the target wasn't a villager the mason would die.

- I end up revealing I'm a neutral.

- Hinckley tries to get me to kill Admiral Ron again.

- We decide on Peanuts instead.

- I die.

Good Lord! I was targeted 3 times and almost convinced to kill me 2 times?!?! It appears I was some sort of threat without meaning to :tongue:

I thought there must of been more threads to be uncovered! :grin:

:laugh: I love it! :wub: Flitwick! I told you Sandy or WhiteFang! :tongue:

Well we were out of options, and I wanted to make sure you had not been converted! :grin: In my defence you kept saying things like 'Don't peek too soon; there could've been a conversion'.

Why'd you reveal that Jim? You've made me look like a paranoid fool! :tongue:

Good Lord! I was targeted 3 times and almost convinced to kill me 2 times?!?! It appears I was some sort of threat without meaning to :tongue:

Did I really suggest that so many times? :blush: I guess I should just admit I hate you, Ron. Sorry. :tongue:

Why'd you reveal that Jim? You've made me look like a paranoid fool! :tongue:

No worries. It made us all paranoid fools. :laugh: I think I suggested White Fang, Sandy and of course Ron could still be scum. I just hate that Ron so much. :blush: Sorry. :laugh:

- I become really defensive about my witch hat.

That was pure coincidence. default_laugh_new.gif Honestly, I used random.org to pick roles, I didn't realize that the Hunter having a witch hat could be connected to you until about halfway through.

Did I really suggest that so many times? :blush: I guess I should just admit I hate you, Ron. Sorry. :tongue:

No worries. It made us all paranoid fools. :laugh: I think I suggested White Fang, Sandy and of course Ron could still be scum. I just hate that Ron so much. :blush: Sorry. :laugh:

Well, I am bald and I do have a horrible personality :tongue:

- Hinckley arranges for the mason to target me. He says that if the target wasn't a villager the mason would die.

- I end up revealing I'm a neutral.

Yeah, those mason guys told me the same thing. Stupid neutrals.

We just wanted to see Inky and Rufus go KABOOM! :devil: Turns out you wouldn't even blow up if you were night killed.

Sign in to follow this