plokoon 4 life!

Spanish treasure Galleon Corredor del tesoro

And only one question: What is the meaning of the name of your ship?

ahhh, the meaning :pir-tongue: it means "treasure Runner"

Edited by plokoon 4 life!

Impressive galleon design, really! :pir-wink:

ahhh, the meaning :pir-tongue: it means "treasure Runner"

No, sorry, "Corredor del tesoro" means "Treasure corridor" :pir-look: There's no direct translation for "runner" in spanish, just "corredor" as you say, but it's hardly used and only for "corridor" or for "athlet"...

I have got to admit, at first I was very sceptical of your ship, but now it is becoming a beauty. As many have already said, you may want to change the colors. I wish that my stupid computer would let me acces the file i need to on my C drive so i could get Universe mode on LDD :pir_bawling:

Keep the updates coming :pir-wub:

yes it is an oven :pir_laugh2:

An oven? On a ship? :pir_wacko:

I have read that the ship could not be an oven because making an fire (Oven or not) on board could cause a fire. Therefore, campfires were strictly forbidden on board at that time, so i guess you should delete that. And the cannons looks a bit too small, combared of the ship its Itself.

Also i agree at the color looks boring. the top of the ship could be brown instead of tan, otherly i cant wait for the new pics.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

An oven? On a ship? :pir_wacko:

I have read that the ship could not be an oven because making an fire (Oven or not) on board could cause a fire. Therefore, campfires were strictly forbidden on board at that time, so i guess you should delete that. And the cannons looks a bit too small, combared of the ship its Itself.

Also i agree at the color looks boring. the top of the ship could be brown instead of tan, otherly i cant wait for the new pics.

Captain Becker

Is a Camboose allowed? :pir-laugh::pirate_skel1:

th_prog3_camboose2.png

as long as the oven could be shut then it was okay to have a fire. also, i have changed the colour to a darker brown and the cannons are supposed to be that small :pir-classic:

as long as the oven could be shut then it was okay to have a fire. also, i have changed the colour to a darker brown and the cannons are supposed to be that small :pir-classic:

I do not think the cannons look small, i think they make the ship look big :cannon:

You may want to reduce the oven size a little if possible, and maybe find a better spot for it, perhaps make a small kitchen? :thumbup:

Impressive galleon design, really! :pir-wink:

No, sorry, "Corredor del tesoro" means "Treasure corridor" :pir-look: There's no direct translation for "runner" in spanish, just "corredor" as you say, but it's hardly used and only for "corridor" or for "athlet"...

I agree with you. Im spanish as well, and "Corredor del tesoro" sounds very very strange... You may have to baptize again your ship!

I agree with you. Im spanish as well, and "Corredor del tesoro" sounds very very strange... You may have to baptize again your ship!

"Corredor del tesoro", or just the word "Corredor", has different meanings; "runner" could be one, closer but not enough. But I guess, in the context, could be mean: "hall", "passage", "lane", even "way". so, "Corredor del tesoro" or "El Corredor del Tesoro" is more like a name for a comercial route than a ship.

About change the name, remember, it can give bad luck :pirate_sad2:. I named my 6280 - Armada Flagship "El Caballo Loco" :pir-devil:... ("The Crazy horse" :pir-tongue:) instead of "Santa Cruz"

And about the ship, is big, and well designed; it gives chances to be it very detailed

Hey I was just taking another look at the ship, and I noticed one thing that you may want to look at. To get to the outhouses the crew has to pass through the captains quarters, which seems a little un-captainly. It isnt a big deal, but it seems more suitable in my mind to maybe put some type of a bridge going to them so they arent running through there to go to the bathroom... unless they are only for the captains use, but if this is the case, why are there two? I doubt that is the case though...

ummmm, how do you change the topic name and description? Cos ive got a new name for the ship, the San Nicholas! (its a ship in the duchess and the devil :pir_laugh2: )

Unless I have residual superpowers.

You need to click on edit on your first post of this topic then click on full edit.

Finally, type in whatever you'd like and save the changes.

Hope that helps.

Time for an update! it is still called Corredor Del Tesoro because I don't know how to change the topic name and description. I am three quarters into the build. With the two lower decks finished, I just have the upper decks to go :pir_laugh2:

Anyway, enough talking. Time for the updates!

lddscreenshot49.png

A view of the stern

lddscreenshot50.png

The bow, now finished! :pir-classic:

lddscreenshot51.png

Both sides complete

lddscreenshot52.png

another view of the stern

Thats all for now, I will try to keep you updated :pir-devil:

Your bow is going quite straight upwards, I would try to make more of a curve in it.

galleon6.jpg

You can see on this image that there is a curve in the hull from the keel up to the forecastle.

Otherwise it's really good and very impressive, keep it up :thumbup:

hello

I havent been on EB for about 2 years now, and around 6 months ago my computer died, causing me to lose all of my files :cry_sad:

however luckily i uploaded an older version, so at least this isnt completely dead :classic:

I will be updating periodically over the next 2 weeks (when holidays finish)

hello I'm wondering if you ever finished this ship I know this is an old thread but I stumbled across it and would like to see the finished product if that's possible.