Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Two

Auror Weasley says that the agents spotted the great three-headed dog roaming the castle from afar, but before they could capture it, it had gone missing. He adds that these magical monsters are tricky by nature, and often they won't be found unless they want to.

In a castle? It can hardly hide in classrooms, broom cupboards or the plumbing, can it?!

I don't like just waiting around for it to get someone else. At least I'll be safe in Ravenclaw tower. It can hardly answer the question to get in, even if it could fit through the door! That's after it manages to fit through the narrow corridors and staircases!

The deadly spell which killed Brandon was known as the "Avada Kedavra". I am not very knowledgeable with complicated spells like this and hearing some others mentioning that it was the Death's Hallowed is certainly scored a high chance. And, after checking with the resources, it was claimed to be one of the three unforgivable curses which is also commonly known as the Dark Arts spells. I supposed this was infer based on that theory.

Oh you do have a very good point there... Hadn't thought about that.

Oh you do have a very good point there... Hadn't thought about that.

But to protect against these dark spells, one has to be aware of them and how they are used. Any experienced student or professor could be capable of performing them.

Now today uf we have no real basis to vote on then I am willing to vote randomly. We need some evidence for future days and this could help.

That's what I was saying yesterday! :hmpf:

Unfortunately, I have just gone over exactly what happened to me last night (I keep it in my diary) and have realised (with help) the full extent of it. I am very angry!!! :angry: Apparently I have lost the ability to vote freely!! Someone else controls my vote now! :angry::angry::angry::angry: This is a major annoyance. Aswell as that I was stopped from doing things at night! Normally it wouldn't bother me but when I cannot chose my own vote nor do anything at night, well in gets on my nerves. :blush: I'd like to ask whoever that was to stop please.

*breath*

Ok, now just because I can't choose my vote does not mean I can't raise my suspicions,

Did anyone learn anything that they feel safe in sharing? We clearly have to take a stand at some point and start voting, but so far, nothing is indicating where our votes should be directed. My personal experience last night wasn't particularly meaningful. I had the feeling that there were 4 evil spirits actively working against us. I assume that hasn't changed unless the impartial counted as one of them. I may try to determine that again tonight, if better alternatives don't arise.

I was expecting more of them to be honest. Especially give the number of us.

Also, who's to say Brandon was the only impartial killer here? There may be more people among us with their own twisted reasons for revenge. :oh3:

Odd that you say so, Francis. Any reasons for doing so?

I am only throwing out thoughts, and since we killed the impartial I feel that we may have a little more time.

Not really, it's hinted at that Cuddles will continue killing anyway.

Odd that you say so, Francis. Any reasons for doing so?

Well, his plans came as a shock to me and nothing hinted at them before he was killed. I'm just saying that it's equally likely that anyone else could also be impartial and would want us all dead. Brandon might not even be working alone.

Why is that odd?

Are you accusing me of confessing? I don't think so. :sceptic:

Personally, you seem a bit angry and keen to get rid of someone to me.

Apparently I have lost the ability to vote freely!! Someone else controls my vote now! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

That's troubling since it means you aren't in full control of your own actions, or you want us to believe that you aren't. Either way is bad. :sceptic:

I was expecting more of them to be honest. Especially give the number of us.

I expected at least one more, myself. It could mean that my spell was interfered with, which would indicate that we face some very strong magic. I plan to attempt it again at some point, but won't say when to avoid tipping off any potential interference.

We saw that Angela had been petrified so maybe she has some connection to the deathly hallowed. Also isnt Cuddles usually locked up? If so then he would've had to get out some how so someone would have to let him out knowing he would go around eating people.

Not necessarily, no. We saw the Hallowed kill last night, and we saw a neutral party kill last night. Maybe she is working on the side of the innocent. Maybe the Hallowed petrified her to block her from using her role to protect this castle. Admittedly, she could be Hallowed, and had her role in their hierarchy blocked.

Well, his plans came as a shock to me and nothing hinted at them before he was killed. I'm just saying that it's equally likely that anyone else could also be impartial and would want us all dead. Brandon might not even be working alone.

Why is that odd?

Are you accusing me of confessing? I don't think so. :sceptic:

Personally, you seem a bit angry and keen to get rid of someone to me.

Ok, it's just I wondered as in the books I have read there was usually only one person like him. Though I suppose that things could be differant in this case.

If Brandon was not working aloone then I doubt he would be impartial.

I apoogise if I come across as agressive, that is just my nature. I'm simply raising my thoughts as that is the only thing I can do currently.

Oh what a crazy night. My head is so sore, I can't even remember what happened. I think I was lying in bed and then suddenly I got this awful pain and woke up in the hospital wing, I think it was the Imperius Curse. I am really scared now and I just want to stay safe. I am devastated about the other two deaths- I was really fond of Brandon. Why would he want to kill us? And the poor Caretaker, so sad.

I hope the evil doers will be revealed soon, if not then what will happen?

Oh what a crazy night. My head is so sore, I can't even remember what happened. I think I was lying in bed and then suddenly I got this awful pain and woke up in the hospital wing, I think it was the Imperius Curse. I am really scared now and I just want to stay safe.

"Fortunately it is my pleasure to announce that Angela Weasley has made a full recovery from her encounter with the Petrificus Totalus spell", Headmistress Minerva McGonagall announced.

I think you've got the wrong spell. Now think hard, my dear. Why were you out of you dormitory last night?

I expected at least one more, myself. It could mean that my spell was interfered with, which would indicate that we face some very strong magic. I plan to attempt it again at some point, but won't say when to avoid tipping off any potential interference.

WHat do you mean.....you're spell?

I think you've got the wrong spell. Now think hard, my dear. Why were you out of you dormitory last night?

I noticed this as well. She also seems to be lying about the location of the incident, unless she was dragged from her bed. :sceptic:

Not necessarily, no. We saw the Hallowed kill last night, and we saw a neutral party kill last night. Maybe she is working on the side of the innocent. Maybe the Hallowed petrified her to block her from using her role to protect this castle. Admittedly, she could be Hallowed, and had her role in their hierarchy blocked.

I’ve been thinking about this. Why would a Hallowed petrify Angela? If she was attacked by a Hallowed she would have been killed. I think she has been petrified by a innocent person who suspected Angela of doing some sort of evil. Maybe the person responsible for the attack on Angela could explain to us why he attacked her. After all she can’t be a Hallowed, she is the daughter of Auror Potter and a niece of Auror Weasley. Or is Angela rebelling her family rules by joining the Hallowed? Who knows… I guess there's only one who could explain this to us. So Angela what's going on?

The time for voting will soon roll around, but we should wait until she explains herself before we take any rash decisions.

I’ve been thinking about this. Why would a Hallowed petrify Angela? If she was attacked by a Hallowed she would have been killed. I think she has been petrified by a innocent person who suspected Angela of doing some sort of evil. Maybe the person responsible for the attack on Angela could explain to us why he attacked her. After all she can’t be a Hallowed, she is the daughter of Auror Potter and a niece of Auror Weasley. Or is Angela rebelling her family rules by joining the Hallowed? Who knows… I guess there's only one who could explain this to us. So Angela what's going on?

I've read books before, in which the antagonist would block people, whilst another member killed someone else. Angela could still be innocent.

I believe if Angela was Potters daughter, her surname would be Potter, not Weasley. :wink:

Actually, Professor McGonagall, who are Angela's parents?

Yes, its quite possible the Hallowed have a blocker and Angela is on the town. Its also quite possible she is scum and the town have a blocker. Or, she is on the loyal side and a loyal blocker made a mistake. I don't think voting because of that is a good idea, that is if she can keep her story straight. :hmpf:

Miss Weasley does seem a bit confused about the specific nature of the spell that hit her, but I don't think that's an automatic sign that she's being less than truthful with us.

Angela, just try to answer the questions you've been asked and maybe we can sort out this matter. We seem to have very little to work with today, so it's only natural that we're going to be interested in the situation and if you aren't completely open with us, some people may jump to the wrong conclusions.

WHat do you mean.....you're spell?

I mean what I said, despite your errant use of the language, young man. :hmpf:

I have the ability to illuminate some of the evil around us within my mind. It hides behind shadow and fog and while I can't identify it, I can measure it. At this point, I am not certain that my results are accurate, mostly because I expected something different. I have a feeling that it's trivial to the Death's Hallowed as our knowing their specific numbers doesn't seem like it could hurt them, but one uses the limited means at their disposal and can only hope it's helpful at some point. I would like to think that we are all doing that, but so far, there isn't much evidence of it. :sceptic:

If anyone is still unclear on this, they may come to my classroom for further discussion. My Private Classroom. :wink:

A spell could have been cast on Angela so she is confused on the location without knowing, or she could be slipping up, this is one crazy game of life with so many possible spells. I'd like to hear her explanation.

Actually, Professor McGonagall, who are Angela's parents?

Headmistress McGonagall tells that Angela comes from the wide family of Weasleys, and is thus related in one way or another to both Aurors we have as our guests here, but neither one is her father. The children of both Aurors were away from Hogwarts during this Easter break and were thus spared from these horrible events.

I do not want to confuse anyone. I think the curse was used on me to get me to go to the corridors and then I was stunned. I really can't remember what happened but I have some horrible scrapes and my back hurts quite a lot. Maybe I was dragged out after I was stunned. All I actually remember was being in the common room with some others relaxing and then I went up with them to bed. Next thing I was in the hospital wing.

Edited by Burman

I mean what I said, despite your errant use of the language, young man. :hmpf:

I have the ability to illuminate some of the evil around us within my mind. It hides behind shadow and fog and while I can't identify it, I can measure it. At this point, I am not certain that my results are accurate, mostly because I expected something different. I have a feeling that it's trivial to the Death's Hallowed as our knowing their specific numbers doesn't seem like it could hurt them, but one uses the limited means at their disposal and can only hope it's helpful at some point. I would like to think that we are all doing that, but so far, there isn't much evidence of it. :sceptic:

app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=1558"]Private Classroom[/url]. :wink:

I know I have terrible engleesh :cry_sad: ! We centaurs don't need to sink to you humawns primitive language :angry: !

Sorry I'm very, very upset about the death of Brandon. Not only was he a fellow hufflepuffian but he also cared about the forest and nature. This trait is similar to that of us centaurs and is rare to find in you humawns. Then it turned out he was a psychopath....what am I to think?! I just need...need to take a breather :blush: .

Wait... does that mean you're a.....a.....a healer?

I do not want to confuse anyone. I think the curse was used on me to get me to go to the corridors and then I was stunned. I really can't remember what happened but I have some horrible scrapes and my back hurts quite a lot. Maybe I was dragged out after I was stunned. All I actually remember was being in the common room with some others relaxing and then I went up with them to bed. Next thing I was in the hospital wing.

It certainly sounds reasonable. At this early stage of things, either side could have thought you were a risk and used their powers to prevent you from doing anything. They may have chosen you simply because you're a Weasley, either suspecting that after a line of good ones, one might go bad, or that after a line of good ones, you would be a powerful foe, depending on their side. I certainly hope it's the latter and you can be of some important help in this situation.

Wait... does that mean you're a.....a.....a healer?

No, I'm not anything that important or directly helpful. Since Angela was taken to the hospital, her recovery would be due to the work of Brigelda Hearth the nurse. Based on what the Headmistress said, she has made a full recovery, so we can at least take some comfort in that fact.

No, I'm not anything that important or directly helpful. Since Angela was taken to the hospital, her recovery would be due to the work of Brigelda Hearth the nurse. Based on what the Headmistress said, she has made a full recovery, so we can at least take some comfort in that fact.

Okay then if you are admitting it what night action you have then feel free to Prvivatly Meet me in my office, to talk to me further.

I don't believe anything of Angela being attacked as it was probably a wild guess, it could have come from a hallowed or innocent person.

Oh, no! What is going on here on Hogwarts... First a bunch of evil people starting to kill innocent students (now also an adult!) and even a student of our own who became tempted to kill...

Brandon was becoming a good friend of mine, he taught me to love nature and to respect it. I can't believe he set out a fearsome beast. Perhaps the voice of nature got too high in his head... Mother nature drove him mad. Perhaps it was for the better to get rid of him, but I lost a friend.

The loss of caretaker Farbod is also a tragedy. He was just as brave as Hagrid, and it got him killed. With the appearance of the Dementor he didn't notice the beast behind him...

There's a time for mourning, but also a time to find out who's behind all this. Perhaps the Death's Hallow who murdered Brandon knew of his hatred of mankind, it would be possible to me if the murderer knew Brandon would eventually kill people. Caretaker Farbod was attacked by the Dementor, so who called the Dementor? The beast who got him killed was Brandon's. We should start protecting ourselves at night against he beast and be very aware of what could happen.

On a bright note, I'm happy Angela Weasley is alright. It would be a great tragedy for Auror Weasley to lose one of his nieces and knowing he was to late to protect her. Perhaps she protected herself, but it's more likely someone just prevented her from doing anything that night and just paralysed her.

The voting starts now, and lasts 48 hours. It takes 12 votes to convict someone. Please refer to the rules if you're unsure how to vote.