Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I finnaly found technic sets 8455 Backhoe, and 8439 front end loader brand new in box! I've been looking for both for a while now. Espeacially 8439. If i did find it, it was for twice the price. Lucly i got a great deal on both!! Should be hear in a couple weeks!

I finnaly found technic sets 8455 Backhoe, and 8439 front end loader brand new in box! I've been looking for both for a while now. Espeacially 8439. If i did find it, it was for twice the price. Lucly i got a great deal on both!! Should be hear in a couple weeks!

oooh, that should keep you happy for a while. How much for the 8439?

My Slave 1 arrived today. It rules, one of the best Lego sets EVER! If TLC keeps up the standard, then the Sail Barge and ISD will blow me away.

My Slave 1 arrived today. It rules, one of the best Lego sets EVER! If TLC keeps up the standard, then the Sail Barge and ISD will blow me away.

I have to agree. I got mine last week and I was blown away. The colors, the detail, the shape...perfection. Quite possibly the best Star Wars set ever... :wub:

Mmmmmh, two very nice sets...

I've been looking at a lot of Technic sets lately and, though I'm still mainly into Train/Town layouts, am considering buying me a whole bunch of them. I dug out my old sets from the 80s (8040 is my favorite) and I'm going to "rebuild" them (Bricklink was a big help with a few spare parts I broke as a kid - pneumatic pump, for instance). Guess I'm gettin' into Technic again :wink: (real smilies, pls)

Oh, yeah, to be on topic: got my second BL order yesterday. Just a few parts for my town and trains...

Bought Yesterday the 2 new Ferrari MF sets: Finish Line (8672) and F& Fuel Stop (8673)

These are great sets :wink:

EDIT: I just did a pic review of those sets so feel free to watch it here :wink:

Yoda

Two Tuner X. I needed the 1x1 yellow slopes for my second version of the Jeopardy. This is the only set they come in, and I needed 8, so I had to buy 2. Luckily it's cheap :happy:

I also bought 3 steel storage thingies, each about 50x30x15 cm. I decided to start sorting by brick instead of by color. Well, at least I won't be bored for the next week...

I saw the smallest of the Dino 2010 sets today in Woolies, and bought it, it's quite a nice little set, apart from the fact there are no proper weapons. The Quad has a great construction.

One 8435 MIB for about half price off ebay, one 8436 for 30 Euro off regular price, and one 8281 at regular price because I liked it at the moment *sweet*

I just emerged from the dark ages in the last week or so, and it's probably going to be a week or more before I receive any of the items I've won on Ebay, so today I went out and got a couple things just to help my wife get used to using Legos. I got the Fireball Catapult from Kmart for 8, and a Tub of 805 blocks from Walmart for $20.

Finally received my final BL order. Which meant I could finally finish my second version of the Jeopardy :-D

Today I bought 65800 city collection that is the box containing :

7242 street sweeper

7248 digger

7243 construction site

7249 XXL mobile crane

and some kind of play mat (still in the box)

I picked them up in TRU for

i received all my BL orders today... i'll make some time in the weekend to build ... whatever...