Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

i just placed a new BL order for 28$

they're all small parts, really, like 1x1 round plates, hinges, printed round tiles, things like that...

the shop is located in the US, so i'll be paying an extra 10

The most recent set I bought was the Grand Titan. Before that it was the latest SW sets (except for the A-Wing, because it's on backorder).

I just now purchased the ultimate LEGO Star Wars Product can anyone say Rancor this guy can heres the link hopefully thats the link you have to have digital desighner though the set sadly doesnt come with instructions so when i say you have to have it i mean you really have to have the progam so you can save the instructions

The Ultimate LEGO SW product? A homemade / designed claimed to be rancor *wacko* What's so ULTIMATE about it? Also You seem to spend a lotta money fast - BL and a bunch of Bionicles... what did you do? win the lottery? ;)

KimT

EDIT: Ahhh I missed the "Banned Outlaw Part" LoL - when did this happen?

i found a bit of a bargin today :-D i got 7018 viking ship challenges the midgard serpent for and cool

i found a bit of a bargin today :-D i got 7018 viking ship challenges the midgard serpent for and cool

On my way home from work today i get a call from my girl friend. She says she had a surprise for me,and will be at my house in 20 minutes. "Cool" I think to myself. Gives me just enough time to get home and take a shower before she gets there. Right after i get out of the shower and get dressed i hear the door bell. I answer the door and there she is :) .........holding a very large lego bag!! What was in it you ask? The 1:10 scale Ferrari Enzo!!! (8653)

I guess after all those trips tothe lego store drulling over it, she caught on! :-D

I bought the Uplink and Sentry from the Exo-Force theme yesterday and Friday I bought the small Dino 2010 set 7294 - kinda neat - nice pieces: black helmet, military look torso and I think the raptor is ok..

KimT

Yesterday I bought the Thunder Fury. I haven't built it yet, but I will soon ;)

I bought all 4 new X-pods today. 1x1 slope galore :biggrin:

The red one I gave Aredhel had 12 of them! :ohmy: I wish I had bought it for myself... :blink:

I bought all 4 new X-pods today. 1x1 slope galore :biggrin:

The red one I gave Aredhel had 12 of them! :ohmy: I wish I had bought it for myself... :blink:

Well they are cheap (4 euros over here), so who'll stop you from buying multiples? :tongue:

The last time I bought:

4762- Harry Potter-Rescue of the Merpeople

Then, like Apo did, too:

8801- Knights' Attack Barge

8802- Dark Fortress Landing

Apo bought the Dino-Pod for me: 4418

I think that was all. ;)

I Bought The GRAND TITAN EXOFORCE Lego The Other Day!

i bought four old sets second hand yesterday:

1) the old police station 6384

2) the american race car 6646

3) a pick up truck 6660

4) a small police car 6506

i've always wanted that police station, but i was into classic space in the early 80's so i missed out on it. Compared to the modern police stations, it looks simple but it has everything you wanted to have for a police station: an HQ, a chopper, MFs, a car and a motorcycle. What i love the most tho was the garage door that can be pulled up. that was pretty neat for a set of 1984! :biggrin:

the other three are from my dark age and i basically picked them out at random... i just know that'ill be buying the others one day as well, so it doesn't really matter what i'm buying first... it's just to complete the collection...