Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Build the grandest army you possibly can

No chance of buying, to broke. Better of pestering Lego about re-releasing the various pirates. Besides, the ships on bricklink aren't as bad as I thought they would be. An Armada flagship can be as low as $60 (USD) there. Plus it comes with plenty of these troops.

Myah, if I hadn't been away I'd have won one of these for sure! :pir_bawling: And I don't care about shakos or amassing an army of 100's of Imperials - just 7 or 8 with tricorns: enough to do a battle diorama. There's a few down below I have my eye on :pir-skull:

Myah, if I hadn't been away I'd have won one of these for sure! :pir_bawling: And I don't care about shakos or amassing an army of 100's of Imperials - just 7 or 8 with tricorns: enough to do a battle diorama. There's a few down below I have my eye on :pir-skull:

I certainly hope you weren't bidder six in one of the auctions below for 16 men and extra hats.... :pir-cry_sad::pir-cry_sad:

Still, if I;m lucky I might get another set with imperials, and finally make imperial v.s pirate style films.. :pir-cry_happy: .

I certainly hope you weren't bidder six in one of the auctions below for 16 men and extra hats.... :pir-cry_sad::pir-cry_sad:

Nope, I missed it because I was away :pir-cry_sad: But I'd have been Bidder 7 for sure! :pir-tongue:

I am interested in having atleast 1,000 blue coats and 1,000 red coats for my re-enactment of the American Revolution, War of 1812, and The French Revolution.

I am willing to pay $100 per army.

The auctions are over folks so you'll have to wait for some more to appear!

I am willing to pay $100 per army.

Since these are eBay auctions you have to bid for them on eBay. Too late now anyway.

You may need to register to eBay!

Soldier Army?

e1b5_1.JPG

CLICK HERE to bid on this auction

Islander Army?

adfc_1.JPG

CLICK HERE to bid on this auction

DISCLAIMER: The Administration of Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks is in no way accountable for this eBay auction or any eBay auction advertised in our forum or website. The advertisements are presented for your convenience and therefore it is YOUR responsibility to contact the seller to negotiate postage rates or pose any queries you have regarding the auction. Classic-Pirates.com will not accept responsibility for any action taken by any eBay seller.

I'd love to buy this, and I might have a chance, seeing as it ends in about 6 hours, but I don't really have $400 to spare, sadly.

Holy cow :pir-oh:

If someone wants to step into Pirates, now is the time.

You know, I never had any Pirate sets. It's tempting me to bid for all of these! It's an excellent start up if you are intending to get started into Pirates. :pir-sweet:

Gah, for Davy Jones' sake, why do those soldiers have to be bluecoats. :pir_bawling:

Just when I'm in need of red coats!

Great chance for BlueCoat lovers to expand their army though.

If you need them, now is the time to bid!

Grand Armies

(All hyperlinks in this post link to eBay or eBay Auctions)

20 Imperial Armada Minifigs, FOUR Armada Flagships and 8 Horses

Box and weapons too!

fe1f_1.JPG

0570_1.GIF

CLICK HERE to place a bid!

Want MOOOORE Auctions???

Scroll to the bottom of the forum and make sure Advertisements are Turned ON. There will be more auctions than you can possibly bid on!

Past Auctions

73 Imperial Soldiers - GBP 157.00 ~ 16-Sep-08

73 Blue Coats with Cannons and Flags - £155.00 - 25-Aug-08

17 Pirates, 2 sharks and LOADS of accessories - US $52.00 ~ Ended 24-Aug-08

32 Red Coats + Admiral Woodhouse ~ £68.85

9 Blue Coats ~ US $49.00 - Ended 21-Aug-08

9 Red Coats ~ US $38.03 - Ended 18-Aug-08

10 Blue Coats ~ US $43.53 - Ended 18-Aug-08

100 blue coats + 5 cannons ~ US $358.75 - 18-Aug-08

DISCLAIMER: The Administration of Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks is in no way accountable for this eBay auction or any eBay auction advertised in our forum or website. The advertisements are presented for your convenience and therefore it is YOUR responsibility to contact the seller to negotiate postage rates or pose any queries you have regarding the auction. Classic-Pirates.com will not accept responsibility for any action taken by any eBay seller.

Nice, very nice!

If only he wouldn't charge US $46.50 for shipment to Belgium.

Oh well, now that it's headlined on CP the price will probably not be interesting anymore.

And I've promised myself to spend more on MOCs and less on army building...

Nice, very nice!

If only he wouldn't charge US $46.50 for shipment to Belgium.

Oh well, now that it's headlined on CP the price will probably not be interesting anymore.

And I've promised myself to spend more on MOCs and less on army building...

With the US dollar so weak, you would still be getting a good deal...until the bidding gets out of hand, then nobody is getting a good deal except the seller.

Post number 50, YES! I'm half way to citizenship...

Tony

Edited by Gen. Knowledge

Damn it! The auction will be over before I get my paycheck.

I think eBay gives you some days before you need to pay. I have to look it up how much days you get.

The best thing to do is contact the seller and ask them how long until they require the payment and this usually averages 3 to 7 days depending on the seller. Many sellers I've dealt with will extend that period providing you arrange it with them first.

I only get paid once a month, at the end. I think it's too long to ask a seller to wait.

I hope these bluecoats go to a good AFOL home! Maybe I'll message the winner congratulations and a link to EB Pirates.

I only get paid once a month, at the end. I think it's too long to ask a seller to wait.

I hope these bluecoats go to a good AFOL home! Maybe I'll message the winner congratulations and a link to EB Pirates.

Maybe one of the nice member of this board would bid on it for you, and when you get paid, you can pay the member...of course there is the small fee of say 2-3 Imperial Soldiers with shakos. Just consider it a casualty of war. :wink:

Tony