Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus issue #2

wow this is a weird comic one minute your selling clam cream the next your firing yourselves at a wall, but it cracked me up, especially the part where sinner called SW4j on his show.

Awwwwwww, that's kind of cute *wub*

Yeah, he's so cute. :'-) I'm still not entirely sure why you're shoving Sinner in garbage cans, though.

Yeah, he's so cute. :'-) I'm still not entirely sure why you're shoving Sinner in garbage cans, though.

:'-( That's supposed to be me! My new sig-fig. I'm a walrus now!! :'-( :'-( :'-(

EDIT: Not really, but that's the gag ;-)

EDIT: Not really, but that's the gag ;-)

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to give you a hard time. ;-)

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to give you a hard time. ;-)

It worked. I cried.

;-)

(I figured that out you were joking after I posted... :-| The joker got joked! I should've known since you always read everything... ) *wub*

Now my real thoughts on this

-hilarious I love all your work Citizen Hinckley

-You captured Sir J perfectly :-D

-Hilarious

-Did I mention Hilarious

Issue 3 ON!!

And BTY whats your next set review??

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Hola, Hinckley.

That was good I liked it. (wub face! => *wub* !!!!) I think the first was better though, but still very good. :-) . I await the next episode!

What can I say, I have no life. ;-)

That makes 2.

Awww look at the cute walrus! Is it just me or did hinckley change his sig fig after the penis bone size of a walrus thing in the interview topic... X-D :-P :-X X-O :-|

-Perverted comments- On!

That makes 2.

Awww look at the cute walrus! Is it just me or did hinckley change his sig fig after the penis bone size of a walrus thing in the interview topic... X-D :-P :-X X-O :-|

-Perverted comments- On!

:-$ Busted...

(Of course, to be a true and thorough smartass, you could chek the time-stamps on the posts...)

the time-stamps on the posts...)

I know... Why are you sutch a spoil sport? X-D -Goes to stalk sinner-

Haha! I absolutely love these comics! Fantastic job! The story is great, and the scenes are wonderful! I would be honoured if I were to be in an upcoming episode... ;-) :-D

Can't wait for the next episode, I'll just have to catch up on Fabuland Housewives in the meantime! :-D

*y* *y*

Hey, can I be in the next one(A guinea pig?)

Nah, never mind, but those are great and very funny, and Hinkley, you shouldn't be a walrus :-X .

:-) I'm really glad everyone is enjoying this series so far! I am hard at work on Issue #3. It is giving me a nice escape from a very busy couple of weeks. :'-(

I hate to bring anyone down, but there are so many requests to be in the comic, that I have to say please don't ask me that anymore. Granted, I started the comic with my friends as characters and will be adding people as storyline dictates, but as much as I'd love to get everyone here in, I just can't. :'-( Sorry.

I really like everyone here at EB, otherwise I wouldn't be so active here :-$ and I really would like to involve everyone but asking me when I can't fit you in makes me feel really guilty. :'-(

So please just make a sig-fig that suits you for you and be yourself and if I can use you in the comic, I definitely will! And some day I'm sure the novelty will wear off and I'll be begging people to be in it and they'll say "No, that would be embarassing!" :-D :-D that'll be cool too! :-P

Thanks again everybody for the nice feedback and I hope to keep entertaining for a long time!

I think this one's just as funny as the first one! :-D

Hilarious Hinckley!

Looking forward to Issue #3!

Catapult on..

Mr Tiber