Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day One: Heart to Heart

Wrong link.

mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Skitzo.

h

:ugh: This just gets more and more annoying. A. that seems like a great role for a scum to claim. B. She didn't claim it in as well-executed a manner as a scum would. She fumbled and bumbled and none of it detracted from her apparent scummyness. I still believe her. Weird as that sounds.

You've offered to give me your meal in private. I suppose that would help to verify you, but then can't we just all swap meals to verify each other? Scum have to be able to do that. That would be unfair to them otherwise. Perhaps they have Town decoy lunches.

Ugh, blah. Action and lunch???? How? I don't get it. I don't believe it. I'm not sure I'd believe it if you gave me your meal and it said "Super Townie Aspartame!" Maybe some other trustworthy Townie wants it? Give it to Fred or Daisy? They're at least vocal. They could at least verify that something you're saying isn't horse shit.

Blah. Ugh. Poo. Horse shit. How are we supposed to believe you? What if you have a Townie decoy lunch? Which is your Action and which is your lunch again. How do you mix up affiliation and action? What the philly, yo?

h

:ugh: This just gets more and more annoying. A. that seems like a great role for a scum to claim. B. She didn't claim it in as well-executed a manner as a scum would. She fumbled and bumbled and none of it detracted from her apparent scummyness. I still believe her. Weird as that sounds.

Why???????? Are you just trying to stay consistent because you're Scum and you think a Townie would be firm? It's weird that anyone's buying this. Ugh, sorry. Perhaps I need to walk away and take another look at this later. I cannot see anything she's saying being the truth right now! :wall:

Oscar, I love you and your prickliness, but I'm with the horse on this one. I just can't see a scum team allowing this to happen. You say we've seen worse before, but have we, in a situation with people of this caliber. There must be someone somewhere who would have put a stop to this ridiculousness by now. I really just can't imagine a TEAM allowing a member to do something so attention grabbing the first day. And if they were feeding her a claim to make, would they really pick that one? Perhaps, if she was at first reacting without talking to her team, the whole lie detector thing could have happened... but SURELY they'd be advising her at this point, and they would have told her to not make the Tuckfard claim.

I think you must always give your opponents respect and expect the BEST of them, not the worst. I read that in a book once. So I don't think that they'd let this happen. On Day One particularly. I advise you do take your cute little stumpy legs to go for a walk, and get back to us. We've still got time in the day. :wub:

Why???????? Are you just trying to stay consistent because you're Scum and you think a Townie would be firm? It's weird that anyone's buying this. Ugh, sorry. Perhaps I need to walk away and take another look at this later. I cannot see anything she's saying being the truth right now! :wall:

Well, I explained why I don't think she's scum. Her role and lunch, as explained to me, make sense. I don't know what she told you in your PM, but it seems decidedly less sensical than what she sent me. I don't know of that's because we asked different questions or she's scum. I really don't care much right now, truth be told, and while I won't vote for someone I think is Town, I wouldn't be too upset to see all this confusion over with. I also don't know what God would put in this game... of life. With the mechanic of Lunches, an odd uncommon role doesn't seem too far-fetched. If I was trying to be consistent and not just trying to figure out what the hell was going on in here, I'd have never voted for Trish in the first place, or never unvoted her in the second.

My action is the one labeled Skitzo/Tuckfard, and my lunch is the Ice Cream Sandwich, which does what I have been saying.

My action is the one labeled Skitzo/Tuckfard, and my lunch is the Ice Cream Sandwich, which does what I have been saying.

I'm sorry, your action is called Tuckfard?! Was that what Julia told you it was, or are you saying that?

Ah, who knows, maybe I should go take a walk. Maybe somewhere along the line her team just decided "screw it" and told her to have fun oinking her way down. I've been thinking her team wouldn't let her be that crazy, but maybe by the time they saw what was happening they decided it was too late. :hmpf_bad:

That PM in full:

got your message this morning, I don't know if you got mine. As it is, I'm on the verge of frustration with you, since most experienced players would know I'm very unlikely to be lying, for these reasons:

-I knew what you meant by lunch, never asked you to reveal to me, and urged you to keep it quiet.

-trumpet is a n00b, and is likely to do stupid stuff as town, including wasting a lie-detector.

-I have experience, and with that, I know not to put myself that far in front as scum. As it is, taking the initiative to clean up his spill will probably garner wasted attention from town investigator roles (which is bad play, but that's the EB way), and possibly get the scum to target me early for showing that I'm playing my active game... unfortunately the main one I have.

Here is the first game I played with a lie-detector. You need to register at the forum to read the mafia thread, but it's exactly as I said, and why I jumped in when I realised Trumpet, even after strong recommendations from me, was just going to doddle in thread.

Register here: http://www.rationalskepticism.org

Then read here:

http://www.rationals...0.html#p1032854

Really frustrating that I gave you a bunch of info already, and I have you going against me in thread. Stubborn, and wrong on your part... Unless you're scum, in which case you're playing fine

There's an emoticon or two I couldn't copy. I wrote that early in the day assuming Daisy was town. The only thing that pointed to her being town was that she seemed to fish in thread about the lunch thing. I think scum would avoid first mention of it.

So, the two things that Daisy has to support her towniness are that, and the fact that the rest of the town members have established she's half-donkey on her father's side.

About the point that Trisha didn't get in that PM, "I have experience, and with that, I know not to put myself that far in front as scum." 'as' signifies the use of the subjunctive form in English, meaning that if I were scum, it's unlikely I would want to be up front. A little up front. But not a lot.

0==============================================0

Trisha, I think I already said, I took it the wrong way when you claimed you had a lie detector in thread. It was a mistake of ignorance on your part, that, should you be reincarnated in the future, you won't make again. I thought my first PM was clear enough that you would have set me straight. But, I apologize for attempting to mobilize the town without knowing 100% what you were claiming. And I apologize for the part I had in putting the spotlight on you this way. I'm sorry.

It cannot be labeled Tuckfard. You guys, this is a God-damn lie. Tuckfard is the name of the player that's the example in the link. It would never ever be used as the name of an Action.

Come on

Skitzo/Tuckfard. :wall: No. Zero chance.

These are lies. Lies. Lies. Lynch the liar. Lynch the liar.

:cry_sad: I fully admit that tunnel vision is possible and I've done it before. But maybe she's the freakin' serial killer. Or maybe she has some bad advice from her team or maybe she's not listening to her team. I've seen that happen before. :hmpf_bad: No. No Tuckfard for me. Go be her best friend and cuddle the Tuckfard but I think her role is Fucktard and I don't want my days or strategies to become fucktarded so I'm keeping my vote where it is. If she's Town, there's going to be a Tuckload of Fardin' explaining to do in the conclusion.

A note:

Oscar,

Lynch that Fucktarded liar.

Kissy-wissums,

Lady Dolores

I know Lady Dolores, I know. Hedgehog out. Peace.

No that refers to the website I posted, I couldn't remember the other name I posted, I will go back a few pages.

I was not labeling that, if you read what I just said.

Don't do it! Don't go back a few pages, just shut it. I don't like to be mean in these situations but just suck my diznick be-yatch. You may think it's tiny cuz I'm just a puny hedgehog, but I'm hung like a horse, mutha tuckfard! I put these horses to shame. My diznick touches the next county. Choke on it.

:wacko: What the megabluck am I saying now??

Oscar, every time I try to explain something that I say, you come and and consdescend every litle letter. Is that really nescessary? And I like your friend Lady Dolores, she sounds nice.

Don't do it! Don't go back a few pages, just shut it. I don't like to be mean in these situations but just suck my diznick be-yatch. You may think it's tiny cuz I'm just a puny hedgehog, but I'm hung like a horse, mutha tuckfard! I put these horses to shame. My diznick touches the next county. Choke on it.

:wacko: What the megabluck am I saying now??

Alright, the Hedgehog has finally snapped. I'm going to go sleep standing upright, like horses do I think. I dunno.

Vote Count

Billie (badboytje88) - 1 vote (def)

Trisha (TrumpetKing67) - 12 votes (Hinckley, PsyKater, zakura, JackJonespaw, Shadows, Tamamono, PirateDave84, TheBoyWonder, badboytje88, JimButcher, iamded, CallMePie)

Penny (VolcanicPanik) - 1 vote (Zepher)

Daisy (Scuba) - 3 votes (Bob, Captain Genaro, Dannylonglegs)

Walter (Waterbrick Down) - 1 vote (fhomess)

With 24 players remaining, a majority of 13 is required for a conviction.

There are up to 22.5 hours left in the day.

:dangry: If you have not added your character in avatar or signature and name to your signature, you better do it before then end of voting!

Oscar, every time I try to explain something that I say, you come and and consdescend every litle letter. Is that really nescessary? And I like your friend Lady Dolores, she sounds nice.

It's not the little letters, it's the words that the little letters are making up I'm having a problem with. I don't mean to sound condescending but have you looked at the things you've said and consider how anyone is supposed to believe them?

:look: Wait, that's condescending.

Sorry, I'm really not trying to be a dick. I really am confounded by the horse shit you are spewing things that you are saying.

Katie, I see you are here. Is there anything that you have to say about the situation? I'm just wondering, I know this sounds like horse shit coming from me, but I am just wondering.

Dansmith, while I appreciate you trying to get to the bottom of this, even I have my limits when it comes to giving someone the benefit of the doubt and after listening to everything being spewed about, it seems to me that things have gone from bad to worse for Trisha and I'd rather not be left guessing about loose ends in the upcoming days.

Vote: Trisha (TrumpetKing67)

Again a lot if things happened. I think I have catched it all. While I was recapping the things that have being said , my tendency to vote Trisha was moving up and down. But the last statements are really weird (again).

While I am really not sure if Trisha is just uncertain how to defend herself, I think the is throwing confusions since the beginning. And now again to make us townies confused and retract our votes.

So no, my vote still stands. What will be the consequences?

A) We lynch a confusion throwing scum. Hurray!

B) We lynch a neutral that is making our life harder and could kill us all off.

C) We lynch a townie that is not really helpful at all. Not that bad. And maybe we could learn some things from the voting pattern.

Katie, I see you are here. Is there anything that you have to say about the situation? I'm just wondering, I know this sounds like horse shit coming from me, but I am just wondering.

You see, I was just typing on smartphone talking.

If you appear to be town, I will be sorry (really), as you contacted me in private trying to clarify things as well. But it seemed you lose interest pretty soon. Maybe it was because the things moved so fast.

I am neither convinced that you are scum (or third-party) nor that you are town.

But I am convinced that it is more helpful to lynch for you than to do not.

As I said. Sorry. Or not.

Replace "lynch for you" either with "vote for you" or with "lynch you"

Dansmith, while I appreciate you trying to get to the bottom of this, even I have my limits when it comes to giving someone the benefit of the doubt and after listening to everything being spewed about, it seems to me that things have gone from bad to worse for Trisha and I'd rather not be left guessing about loose ends in the upcoming days.

Vote: Trisha (TrumpetKing67)

Honestly, at this point that's completely reasonable. I don't want to vote for her because I'm convinced she's a townie, but objectively, she may be causing more confusion than she's worth. I've tried to figure out what she meant, and I think I got it all, but if you think enough is enough that's reasonable. :sadnew: Her action's really not that useful anyways, doubly so since it's no longer secret. Before you go Trisha, pass your lunch to someone else, if that's possible. You don't need it when you're dead. :sceptic:

Oh, wait. I should be sleeping. Damn horse insomnia.

Sorry, I've been away and busy. The rules state that I have to vote, so I'll just quickly Vote: Trisha (TrumpetKing67)

I'm not sure she's scummy, but she's definitely a liar, and have not made sense all day. Better to vote her out.

The majority vote has been reached, and Day One is over.

With a final vote tally of 14, Trisha (TrumpetKing67) has been chosen for lynch.

Final Vote Tally

Billie (badboytje88) - 1 vote (def)

Trisha (TrumpetKing67) - 14 votes (Hinckley, PsyKater, zakura, JackJonespaw, Shadows, Tamamono, PirateDave84, TheBoyWonder, badboytje88, JimButcher, iamded, CallMePie, WaterBrick Down, Cecilie)

Penny (VolcanicPanik) - 1 vote (Zepher)

Daisy (Scuba) - 3 votes (Bob, Captain Genaro, Dannylonglegs)

Walter (Waterbrick Down) - 1 vote (fhomess)

Non-Voters - DarthPotato, TrumpetKing67, VolcanicPanik, Dragonator, Scubacarrot

You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.