Sign in to follow this  
Scubacarrot

Heroica RPG - Quest #40: The Strivvian Job

I'm pretty sure Marking the Favored deals a Hit in addition to giving the option of actually Marking an opponent.

Atramor continues his assault on the Crossbow Metasimian with the Sword of Ancestral Hatred from the front row.

OoC: We can check with Sandy, but I believe a Hunter's Shield roll is treated as a "hit" if the enemy has already been marked.

Seeing that the scroll wielding ape wasn't going anywhere fast. Skrall quickly unholstered his Hunter's Crossbow and released another bolt at Stim from the back row.

I'm pretty sure Marking the Favored deals a Hit in addition to giving the option of actually Marking an opponent.

It's not on the character sheet.

The SHIELD-skills of some the advanced job classes have now been altered or clarified:

~ The Hunter's "Marking of the Favoured" now includes attacking the target before making the choice of whether to mark their type as favoured. This eliminates the uselessness of rolling a SHIELD when the targetted enemy is already favoured.

"Maybe Rufindel should help heal Boom'inham as well, he's in no shape to be fighting, he'll take twice as much damage..."

OoC: Found the rule change here, the class sheets haven't been updated to reflect the changes yet.

"Atramor, even if ya manage another hit on the archer, yer not goin' ta take him out while he's in the back row."

"Aye, but I don't want him to get a free hit. And I'd like to be the one who finishes him, that's what this sword's made for."

OoC: Found the rule change here, the class sheets haven't been updated to reflect the changes yet.

OoC: Yes they have. It clearly says in the description of "Marking the Favoured" that "The hunter attacks the target". I should probably elaborate that it means causing a normal hit, though. And this happens regardless of whether the enemy is already favoured or not.

Ellaria attempts to heal Boomingham again from the back row, but it is almost too much for her. She just can't concentrate, and the battle is going awfully for her. It's been so long since the last time she fought in a combat...

"Ellaria, Rufindel, Atramor is right, you should both try to heal me up." Boomingham huffs. "I'm feeling better now. Sorry, all, for my lack of planning earlier. It's not right for a leader to have a clouded mind. Not fair to his men." Boomingham heaves his sword up tiredly once more. "Ogre, I'll use you as best as I can. Thank you for taking the hit." Boomingham's eyes narrow as Atramor lunges once more at Sim. "Didn't you ever study tactics, boy?! We could use you best if you were spreading your poison around, not hammering at someone you can't down. It's irresponsible and could cost your allies their lives. We're having a long talk after this, rogue. Nyx, you're doing wonderfully. Thank you, dearest."

Battle Order

Atramor

Skrall

Nyx

Rufindel

Ellaria

Boomingham

Boomingham swings at Louie from the front row with his King of the Desert.

"Hmph. Maybe if ya' weren't drunk and gettin' tossed 'round like a ragdoll I wouldn't have to worry about poisonin' them all...lemme finish this bastard first, then I'll work on onna the other ones."

Atramor grumbled at his party leader. There was a chance he'd weaken the ape just enough for him to succumb to the venom, but he doubted it would effect the power of his weapon. He drew Ratsbane and turned his attack on Scim from the front row once again, hoping the ape would be caught off-guard after managing to throw off his hex.

I won't be here tomorrow for most of the day, Zepher can control my action. Unless there's an enemy I can kill in a single hit in which case I'll ignore Boomingham and attack with the Sword of Ancestral Hatred. :tongue:

Edited by CallMePie

'Very well. Surely at least one of Ellaria and I can get a good heal on Boomingham.'

Rufindel once again concentrates on healing Boomingham from the back row.

Edgar once more pops into existence and begins snarling and gnashing in a small and squeaky way at the seemingly massive Metasimians in front of him. He turns to Nyx to take his orders and notices her companions. He skirts warily and respectfully round the very large ogre who kindly and carefully didn't step on him in Dastan, stopping and almost nodding at both Rufindel and Atramor, scuttling over to Ellaria - for whom he displays a little eight legged dance, presumably due to Ellaria's strong connection with nature - before stopping before Boomingham. Quick as a trice, he climbs up Boomingham's armour, eventually resting on his nose and staring a many-eyed stare right into Boomingham's eyes before making a tiny squeaky grunt and bungee jumping off the top of his head.

"Edgar!" squeaks Nyx with delight "Ellaria, Larry, I don't think you've met my little spider. He lives in my book, or I think he lives in an alternate dimension in the book and I somehow open a portal to his kingdom when I get my magics right. Anyway, he's now my bestest little spider and a fierce and ferocious fighter. Please don't step on him, he's here to help.

Edgar, please would you turn your attention to Scim [Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield)] and do some bitey things at him from the front row? That way there will be no free hits for anyone to worry about.

Now, I think it might just be time to try out my new staff. :sweet: "

Nyx takes out her Explosive Staff, smoothing it in her hands briefly with a slight faraway look. She then gives it a twirl and spins to face all the Metasimians, focusing on Slim [Metasimian (Halberd)] and charging up Darkness magic once more, from the back row.

"Let's see what this baby can do, although I should know better than to fully trust anything of his. :sceptic: " she mutters to herself as she concentrates.

"Edgar!" squeaks Nyx with delight "Ellaria, Larry, I don't think you've met my little spider. He lives in my book, or I think he lives in an alternate dimension in the book and I somehow open a portal to his kingdom when I get my magics right. Anyway, he's now my bestest little spider and a fierce and ferocious fighter. Please don't step on him, he's here to help.

Ellaria takes a moment to watch the itsy bitsy spider dance for her.

"D'awww", she exclaims. It's been over a year since she last walked in the Feywood, but she still remembered how the creatures of the forest had approached her without fear, sensing Sylvania's presence in her. She then decided to test out her talent in animal talk and spoke to Edgar in the tongue of the spiders. "[We are in a bit of a rough spot here, little one. Care to help us out?]"

Ellaria did not even notice how a genuine smile spread on her lips, for the first time in weeks.

Zepher, can you put Edgar in the battle order next time, please? Nevermind.

Results of Round Seven of the Warehouse Battle:

Atramor vs. Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Shield Hex

Skrall vs. Metasimian (Scroll and Spear) - Damage (22 Health - (19/2) = 12 Health)

Nyx vs. Metasimian (Halberd) - Damage (21 Health + 3 SP - (25/2) = 11 Health)

Rufindel heals Boomingham - No Healing

Ellaria heals Boomingham - Nurture (WP: 10 + Level 16 = 26 Health healed, 1 ether)

Boomingham vs. Metasimian (Flail) - (Power 31)

Edgar the Spider vs. Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Damage (25 - 26 = 0)

Metasimian (Crossbow) - Free hit against Atramor (31 Health - 20 = 11 Health) 21 Counterstrike Damage

The battle continues, Atramor runs up to Scim and casts his favorite spell. Skrall and Nyx both get overwhelmed, the Metasimian with the Halberd is backed up by the Metasimian with the Spear, Nyx' Spell misses, and so does Skrall's bolt. Both have to suffer nasty from both poleweapons, Both suffer 10 damage. Rufindel and Ellaria both focus their energy on Boomingham, and gets healed in total for 26 Health. The Metasimian under Atramor's control stumbles around the room and accidentally steps on Edgar! An excruciating crunch is heard, but when the thug lifts his foot... Nothing is seen, has Edgar returned to his own realm? The sobering up Paladin in his turn slashes with his sword at the silent Metasimian with the flail, and hits. Atramor is hit by a bolt in his shoulder, who in turn cuts away at the shooter. Sim, Stim and Louie take 10 damage from poison. Boomingham's sealing effect fades.

Enemies:

7821815708_3358ac8175_t.jpg

Metasimian "Sim"(Crossbow)
"Reload..."
*Is in the Back Row*
*Deadly Poisoned*

Type: Humanoid

Level: 20

Health: 1/271

Special: Pinning Shot: Causes the
Slowed
effect on the hero.

Drops: 100 gold.

7821815818_69eab32e11_t.jpg

Metasimian "Slim"(Halberd)
"Grrr SMASH softskins."

Level: 25

Health: 238/476

Special:
Sweep:
Everyone in the same row takes
damage, regardless of row or SP.

Drops: Monkey Bar

7821815602_b60f006307_t.jpg

Metasimian "Scim"(Scimitar and Shield)
"Not... Again..."
*Hexed (1 Round)*

Level: 26

Health: 306/309

SP: 7

Special:
Shield Bash:
Causes the Hero to gasp for breath, causing them to be
Sealed

Drops: Nutritious Banana, Round Metal Shield

7821815528_735c03f631_t.jpg

Metasimian "Stim"(Scroll and Spear)
"This is not over!"
*Deadly Poisoned*

Level: 19

Health: 113/343

Special:
Bolster:
Encourages
two random allies.

Drops: Scroll of Recklessness

7821815656_5191183fe1_t.jpg

Metasimian "Louie"(Flail)
"..."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Level: 18

Health: 92/293

Special:
Bruise:
Stuns and causes the
Fragile
effect to the Hero

Drops: Heavy Flail

Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 18 Paladin
*Counterstriking*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
32/40

Ether:
12/12

Gold:

Equipment:
King of the Desert (Longsword)
(WP: 9,
Fire
Darkness
Earth
)
Shaduex Shield
(SP: 5),
Hood of Belthazar Bluehood
(+4 to Power, -6 to Ether),
Counterstrike Gloves
(On Free Hits, Deals damage to enemy equal to Boomingham's level)

Inventory:
, Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect,
Light
), Dress Uniform (User is encouraged for the 1st round of battle), Bedroll, 5 Bones, 4 Meads, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed, 1 Grand Tonic, Emerald Lamp of Summoning

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)

Level 21 Hunter
*Favors Humanoid Enemies*
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound

Power:

Health:
12/34

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
(Greatsword, WP:20, User is
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
(Bows and Crossbows +2WP, allows Hunters to favor two types of enemies),
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects)

Inventory:
Hunter's Crossbow (WP:11, +4 vs. Beasts), Heavy Crossbow (WP:8, Knockback), Smoke Bomb x1, Zoot's Plaything

5909627714_af21b5c29f_t.jpg

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 21.66 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
11/30

Ether:
29/31

Gold:

Equipment:
Book of a Thousand Creatures
(WP: 13; each roll has a 1/6 chance to summon
a creature
Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
(SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Dawnstar II (WP: 9), Shiny Helmet (+1 Max Health), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Wooden Shield (SP:2),
Ruby (Fire)
Amethyst (Darkness)
Topaz (Lightning)
Sapphire (Wind)
Emerald (Wood)
Garnet (Earth)
, Scroll of Weakening, Potion, Remedy, Tonics (2), Grand Tonics (2), Holy Bomb, Bones (5), Ether Core, Bedroll, Explosive Staff – WP: 12 (Does 1/2 damage to all enemies on a successful hit (normal damage to targeted enemy) and 1/2 WP damage to self on a roll of 4 (disregarding SP/row)), Bomb XX

7763856174_8a7636e4b7_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin (CallMePie)

Level 21.33 Witch
*Deals
Badly Poisoned
*Counterstriking*

Health:
11/38

Ether:
19/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
(WP: 10, absorbs 2 health on successful strike,
fire
ice
earth
wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned
Hits becomes
Badly Poisoned
Hits),
Counterstrike Gloves
(When hit by a Free Hit, immediately deals damage equal to level)

Inventory:
Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 5, gains 1 WP every kill made with it) Staff of the Elven Warlock (WP: 5,
wood
elemental),
Topaz
, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Bomb XX (Deals 30 damage to all enemies and 10 damage to all heroes, all damage ignoring SP/row), Dragon Scale (Gives Lucky and Blessed effects on consumption)

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 16 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
-effect*

Power:
26 (22)

Health:
22/31

Ether:
19/21

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
(WP:10,
fire
-elemental
staff
),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:6,
wood
-elemental
crossbow), Potion, 2 Grand Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 2 Elixirs, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass

5909786980_7e1e6811fb_t.jpg

Rufindel Galadhras (Rufus)
*Fragile (1 round)*

Level 13 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
23/23

Ether:
16/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
(WP:10) ,
Warlord's Helmet
(SP:2 Grants 'Natural Respite')
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:
Malfunctioning Staff (WP:12, on succesful attack, has a 50% chance to do half of WP damage to self instead(Ignoring SP and Row))
Potion x2, Remedy x2, Bone x2, Pickaxe, Tonic x2, Bedroll, Venom, Grand Potion, Wooden Shield(SP:2)

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

Edited by Scubacarrot

"Thank you for the introduction, Nyx, though I guess Ellaria's conversation with him will have to be put on hold. Atramor, if you want to take Sim out of his misery, now would be the time. With that sword of your's from the front row! Rufindel, you're still looking pretty beat, mind healing the Ogre up for me? Nyx, take a break from Slim, I think you've entertained him for long enough, it isn't fair for him to hog you. Ellaria, heal her up while she takes a whack at Scim. Slim, the dance partners have changed, chap, and I'm afraid I'm not near as graceful as Nyx." Booomingham hacks with his King of the Desert from the front row.

Battle Order

Boomingham

Ellaria

Rufindel

Atramor

Skrall

Nyx

"Atramor, may I suggest a bomb to make sure the weakest Metasimian is done for?"

Ellaria then turns her attention to Nyx, trying to nurture her from the back row.

I won't be here tomorrow for most of the day, Zepher can control my action. Unless there's an enemy I can kill in a single hit in which case I'll ignore Boomingham and attack with the Sword of Ancestral Hatred. :tongue:

I'd do what you suggest, but I want to follow CMP's orders!

Skrall grunted as he took a spear to the side, "Polearms, I'm going to have to get me one of those. Nyx, I'll deal with the spear wieldin' monkey and start takin' down the weaker ones, you keep the heavies occupied." Skrall reloaded his Hunter's Crossbow and fired again at Stim from the back row.

Atramor turns as Scim stumbles around in confusion, taking the opportunity for a brutal, venegeful lunge at Sim from the back row, brandishing the Sword of Ancestral Hatred, practically giddy at the chance to finally try out the weapon.

"Er...Nyx, I don't think Edgar's comin' back 'round for a while."

Did Boomingham successfully hit Louie? I think he deals double damage because of the darkness elemental.

Edited by CallMePie

Nyx doesn't even register the pain as she watches in horror as a fool of a Metasimian stands on Edgar, sending him back whence he came. He had evidently been about to respond to Ellaria, and had seemed in high spirits, but he'd have to reply to her the next time he drops by. Nyx's face darkens, determination and fury building, and she adopts a fearsome battlestance.

"You will pay for stepping on Edgar! You will all pay!"

She once more channels her emotions as Darkness magic through her Book at Louie [Metasimian (Flail)] from the back row.

Rufindel looked puzzled as his last healing spell failed, but brightened when he saw Ellaria's successful nuture.

'Let's home it works this time,' he says as he prepares to heal Skrall from the back row.

Results of Round Eight of the Warehouse Battle:

Boomingham vs. Metasimian (Halberd) - Hit (Power 31 x 2 = 62 Damage)

Ellaria heals Nyx - No Healing

Rufindel heals Skrall - No Healing

Atramor vs. Metasimian(Crossbow) - Special Mirror

Skrall vs. Metasimian(Scroll and Spear) - Damage (12 - (19/2) = 2 Health)

Nyx vs. Metasimian (Flail) - Magic Counter (No Summon)(11 Health + 3 SP - (18/2) = 5 Health) + (WP: 13 x 2 = 26 Damage, 1 ether.)

Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Free hit against Slim (26 damage)

Once again, there is the clashing of weapons on weapons. Boomingham jumps forward, blocks with his shield against the massive halberd, and stabs forward with his sword in a classic manouvre, and it works. He deals 62 damage. Ellaria and Rufindel both fail to heal their respective targets, don't their gods want the heroes to win? Atramor swings his new sword at the weak crossbowman, but he has to stop his attack as the Metasimian managed to shoot a bolt in Atramor's leg, effectively slowing him down. The former pirate has a few tricks though, and he uses his voodoo pirate magic to cause the same effect in his legs to the crossbowman. But it does not matter, as he collapses from the poison right after. Skrall is not quick enough to dodge the nimble metasimian's attack and has to suffer another spearwound. Nyx on the other hand, hits Louie with her book, but his swinging flail hits Nyx on the side of the head as well. In the back the Metasimian with the shield can be seen slashing his sword wildly, accidentally hitting the slow Slim. Stim and Louie take 10 damage from poison.

Enemies:

7821815818_69eab32e11_t.jpg

Metasimian "Slim"(Halberd)
"Why hit me?"

Level: 25

Health: 150/476

Special:
Sweep:
Everyone in the same row takes
damage, regardless of row or SP.

Drops: Monkey Bar

7821815602_b60f006307_t.jpg

Metasimian "Scim"(Scimitar and Shield)
"Sorry big guy, let's finish them off"

Level: 26

Health: 306/309

SP: 7

Special:
Shield Bash:
Causes the Hero to gasp for breath, causing them to be
Sealed

Drops: Nutritious Banana, Round Metal Shield

7821815528_735c03f631_t.jpg

Metasimian "Stim"(Scroll and Spear)
"I have a bad feeling about this."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Level: 19

Health: 103/343

Special:
Bolster:
Encourages
two random allies.

Drops: Scroll of Recklessness

7821815656_5191183fe1_t.jpg

Metasimian "Louie"(Flail)
"..."
*Deadly Poisoned*

Level: 18

Health: 56/293

Special:
Bruise:
Stuns and causes the
Fragile
effect to the Hero

Drops: Heavy Flail

Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 18 Paladin
*Counterstriking*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
32/40

Ether:
12/12

Gold:

Equipment:
King of the Desert (Longsword)
(WP: 9,
Fire
Darkness
Earth
)
Shaduex Shield
(SP: 5),
Hood of Belthazar Bluehood
(+4 to Power, -6 to Ether),
Counterstrike Gloves
(On Free Hits, Deals damage to enemy equal to Boomingham's level)

Inventory:
, Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect,
Light
), Dress Uniform (User is encouraged for the 1st round of battle), Bedroll, 5 Bones, 4 Meads, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed, 1 Grand Tonic, Emerald Lamp of Summoning

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)

Level 21 Hunter
*Favors Humanoid Enemies*
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound

Power:

Health:
2/34

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
(Greatsword, WP:20, User is
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
(Bows and Crossbows +2WP, allows Hunters to favor two types of enemies),
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects)

Inventory:
Hunter's Crossbow (WP:11, +4 vs. Beasts), Heavy Crossbow (WP:8, Knockback), Smoke Bomb x1, Zoot's Plaything

5909627714_af21b5c29f_t.jpg

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 21.66 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
5/30

Ether:
28/31

Gold:

Equipment:
Book of a Thousand Creatures
(WP: 13; each roll has a 1/6 chance to summon
a creature
Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
(SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Dawnstar II (WP: 9), Shiny Helmet (+1 Max Health), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Wooden Shield (SP:2),
Ruby (Fire)
Amethyst (Darkness)
Topaz (Lightning)
Sapphire (Wind)
Emerald (Wood)
Garnet (Earth)
, Scroll of Weakening, Potion, Remedy, Tonics (2), Grand Tonics (2), Holy Bomb, Bones (5), Ether Core, Bedroll, Explosive Staff – WP: 12 (Does 1/2 damage to all enemies on a successful hit (normal damage to targeted enemy) and 1/2 WP damage to self on a roll of 4 (disregarding SP/row)), Bomb XX

7763856174_8a7636e4b7_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin (CallMePie)

Level 21.33 Witch
*Deals
Badly Poisoned
*Counterstriking*
*Slowed*

Health:
11/38

Ether:
19/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
(WP: 10, absorbs 2 health on successful strike,
fire
ice
earth
wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned
Hits becomes
Badly Poisoned
Hits),
Counterstrike Gloves
(When hit by a Free Hit, immediately deals damage equal to level)

Inventory:
Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 5, gains 1 WP every kill made with it) Staff of the Elven Warlock (WP: 5,
wood
elemental),
Topaz
, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Bomb XX (Deals 30 damage to all enemies and 10 damage to all heroes, all damage ignoring SP/row), Dragon Scale (Gives Lucky and Blessed effects on consumption)

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 16 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
-effect*

Power:
26 (22)

Health:
22/31

Ether:
19/21

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
(WP:10,
fire
-elemental
staff
),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:6,
wood
-elemental
crossbow), Potion, 2 Grand Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 2 Elixirs, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass

5909786980_7e1e6811fb_t.jpg

Rufindel Galadhras (Rufus)

Level 13 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
23/23

Ether:
16/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
(WP:10) ,
Warlord's Helmet
(SP:2 Grants 'Natural Respite')
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:
Malfunctioning Staff (WP:12, on succesful attack, has a 50% chance to do half of WP damage to self instead(Ignoring SP and Row))
Potion x2, Remedy x2, Bone x2, Pickaxe, Tonic x2, Bedroll, Venom, Grand Potion, Wooden Shield(SP:2)

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

To clarify, this following round Atramor can still act.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Nyx looks across at the Ogre Skrall, both of them panting in their exertions in the fight.

"I only say this as a suggestion Larry, but you and Rufles could take free hits if Skrall and I sit out this round; you and Atramor could still act, and Rufles and Ellaria can once again focus on their healing. I have confidence their gods will aid them, but I really hope they'll aid them soon."

"Sylvania, please!" Ellaria mutters in despair, as he attempts to nurture Nyx again from the back row.

"Nyx, if ya' plan not to fight, can you at least Remedy me?" suggests Atramor, cursing quietly as he pulled bolts out of his shoulder and foot. He was growing quickly weary of this battle, but there was no time to take a moment and heal himself. Instead, he yanked Ratsbane from its sheath, stowing the Rogue Lion blade, and swiped at Stim from the back row.