Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Four

Vote: Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon/Scubacarrot

I don't believe you tried to frame an innocent ensign. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. :sadnew:

Oh, look, just as I was typing that :sweet: !

Vote: Commander Andrew Gordon (scubacarrot)

Sorry, Gordon, doesn't look like we become friends in the end and conquer evil, since you are evil already, and stuff... :look:

Well, with the sacrifice of our dear tree stump, I think it is obvious. Vote: Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot).

Vote: Samantha York (Capt.JohnPaul)

I still don't like any of what you've done today, and while I understand the goal, the approach/execution was just so... bad. If you really aren't a purist, then you wasted a crapton of time with that nonsense.

Unvote: Samantha York (Capt.JohnPaul)

Vote: Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot)

Praise be to ye, oh magic stump. May your many splinters dig into the toes of all who would oppose this mission!

Vote: Samantha York (Capt.JohnPaul)

I still don't like any of what you've done today, and while I understand the goal, the approach/execution was just so... bad. If you really aren't a purist, then you wasted a crapton of time with that nonsense.

Unvote: Samantha York (Capt.JohnPaul)

It was less than 24 hours *mumble mumble* :blush::look:

:grin:

Sorry. Though I have been talking with people via PM, we think we got some suspects based off my ludicrous post.

It was less than 24 hours *mumble mumble* :blush::look:

:grin:

Today's antics, perhaps (though, that was almost the entire time up until voting took place which is a fairly crucial time period, heh)

Sorry. Though I have been talking with people via PM, we think we got some suspects based off my ludicrous post.

Well, if you did, then that's great, and I hope you're able to work with the inner circle to make some headway.

Vote: Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot)

Thanks Stumpy, without your help we would still be spinning our wheels trying to find scum. I'm sure of it! :thumbup:

And guess what? The leader of the Town block, role cop and Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon is a scummy-scum-scum-scummo-pants.

I knew it! All hail the Magic Stump! :wub:

Having discussed my list of suspects with several of you in private, you know that Gordon was on it and here we are. For the sake of safety, I may post the rest of my list before the day ends.

Kaboom!!!!!

He lived as he died, explosively. :cry_happy:

Cross me off the list. It looked like the "cop" tried to frame me for Donna's murder. My suspicions are:

Scuba

Shadows

Dragonater

These ones were the people to dismiss my sting the fastest and the fiercest. I bet they actually were afraid too, :oh:

You mean the sting where you were intentionally a moron, as you so proudly told us. You're still the same moron you were earlier. :laugh:

OH OH! OH! HE'S BLUFFING! I have heard better claims back in the CIA! :roflmao: Who do you think you are making deals? This is not how it works. You're gamethrowing! You die, as we lynch you. We don't care. Shut up. :snicker:

Leave that to the pros, you're making yourself look ... like yourself. :hmpf:

And now for the point of the day.

Oh, but don't think this means anything for your case, York, you did nothing to help bring it about, wasted our time with the most idiotic gambit ever (even stupider than Pewter, since at least he was trying it for the first time, you just repeated his mistake) and are only lucky that a definite scum is a better lead than a megablocking retard neutral, or whatever you are.

I knew it! All hail the Magic Stump! :wub:

Ok. I'm not going to turn this joyous occasion into an argument. I just want to state this: You knew it? :laugh: Seems you trusted and sided with Gordon quite a bit. :wink: Nothing too suspicious though.

He lived as he died, explosively. :cry_happy:

I just realized, he only lives twice. :cry_sad:

You mean the sting where you were intentionally a moron, as you so proudly told us. You're still the same moron you were earlier. :laugh:

Exactly! :thumbup::classic: The key is all reactions! My sting isn't what everyone originally thought. :devil:

Leave that to the pros, you're making yourself look ... like yourself. :hmpf:

And now for the point of the day.

Oh, but don't think this means anything for your case, York, you did nothing to help bring it about, wasted our time with the most idiotic gambit ever (even stupider than Pewter, since at least he was trying it for the first time, you just repeated his mistake) and are only lucky that a definite scum is a better lead than a megablocking retard neutral, or whatever you are.

I thought it was looking more like you.... :look:

I think it does mean something, it was pretty clear Gordon was trying to frame me.

Ok. I'm not going to turn this joyous occasion into an argument. I just want to state this: You knew it? :laugh: Seems you trusted and sided with Gordon quite a bit. :wink: Nothing too suspicious though.

The people who actually earned trust in this game of life know who I suspected, you don't warrant that kind of trust.

Exactly! :thumbup::classic: The key is all reactions! My sting isn't what everyone originally thought. :devil:

You're so full of it, it's hilarious. You tried an idiotic copy of Pewter's idea, except did it even worse. Everyone who has posted today saw it as stupid and transparent, try going back and reading it for yourself. :laugh:

I think it does mean something, it was pretty clear Gordon was trying to frame me.

The only person who seems to have framed you is you. :laugh:

If he was, you can only call him an opportunist. You're the one who started spouting off about PRs in the first place, heh.

Shadows- Please keep saying that, it's hilarious! :laugh:

If he was, you can only call him an opportunist. You're the one who started spouting off about PRs in the first place, heh.

IF? It was actually well organized. He was the leader of the Town Block. He would frame anyone, and since he was a "PR."

I wasn't actually going to tell anyone, does anyone think I'm that stupid. :look:

IF? It was actually well organized. He was the leader of the Town Block. He would frame anyone, and since he was a "PR."

Poor word choice. Obviously, he was in a position to take advantage of your "sting" and he did so. Point remains, you provided him an opportunity to frame you, and he took it.

Vote: Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot)

All I say: A bit lame that people now say: I had my suspicions, or: I knew it.

Let's be honest, if the magic tree stump had not be there, you would never have caught me. Not today or tomorrow, at least.

Saying that after the fact is pretty weak, not going to lie.

Let's be honest, if the magic tree stump had not be there, you would never have caught me. Not today or tomorrow, at least.

I did legitimately think your advanced knowledge was suspicious before the magic stump revealed you. I do admit that I was more concentrated on other things and didn't give it too much thought. Thanks for playing! You know, this game of life... :look:

Actually when Mandel called you out on your not acting like normal and then you switched automatically to you're supposedly townie play-style I had my suspicions and it's been bugging me this entire week. Anyways, I think it's pretty obvious why most of us are voting and unfortunately the scum are going to get to ride a bandwagon without much suspicion. Vote: Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot)

Yeah right.

You would never have made a case, and if you did, it would not have gone anywhere.

Whatever, dude. You're catched, man! :snicker:

If you hadn't given enough reason to be suspected, the stump wouldn't have used his magic to poop on you, so you should realise that you had given off signs. I will say it wasn't ridiculously obvious, and you get a lot of credit for not flipzing out.