I Scream Clone

New Lego 10223 Kingdoms Joust Exclusive

Anyone seen the back of this box? It's shocking to see a picture of two Kingdoms Joust sets combined, and seeing them it makes sense!!! I can believe how scheming Lego is.

No Problem! This is the Best Set, hands down, the details on the castle themed gate is amazing, I'm a bit sad that the other sets look plain, compared to this one.

The Kings Castle and the Kingdoms Joust combined properly, would be awesome if you buy two of each. I did some rearranging and I need at least another wall from tbe Kings Castle to Close the Loop on both sets. I did the best I could so hopefully you guys like the sets. I combined the Carriage Ambush and the Advent Calender with some pieces thrown in the mix.

img2781br.th.jpg img2782j.th.jpg img2784z.th.jpg img2785d.th.jpg img2786ym.th.jpg img2787h.th.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

LEGO stores only. It's an exclusive. I'm sure TRU.com will get it sometime, as they tend to get exclusives. But, as far as stores, you need to head to a LEGO store.

Yeah I was wondering about that, when other sites online would get the Joust.

Anyone seen the back of this box? It's shocking to see a picture of two Kingdoms Joust sets combined, and seeing them it makes sense!!! I can believe how scheming Lego is.

Their scheming just worked as I picked up two copies yesterday :devil: This set really is amazing, and after LOTR is done I hope kingdoms makes a comeback.

I really like the falcon knight. He is an awesome black knight!

I want him as a leader of my favorite falcon factions army.

Does anyone know if I can buy multiples (x4 or x5 would be great) of him somehow? (Or at least his armor and shield)

thanks! :classic:

I really like the falcon knight. He is an awesome black knight!

I want him as a leader of my favorite falcon factions army.

Does anyone know if I can buy multiples (x4 or x5 would be great) of him somehow? (Or at least his armor and shield)

thanks! :classic:

Knight (with armor):

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=106455

Just armor:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=106456&colorID=11

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=93491&colorID=11

Shield:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=106458&colorID=86

Thanks for the fast answer!

Thank you also for introducing me this site! Its amazing! I didnt know that there is such a site! Really awesome!

I am going to order some of them today!

:cry_happy:

Has anyone decided which on is better? This or the Medieval Market Village?

I vote for the medieval market village, despite I am in love with the falcon knight of the joust.

IMHO the medieval market village is a more complete set.. However, joust x2 looks amazing.

A very good set.

I will have to buy one or two when I can find them in a sale. :laugh:

You think you will find the Joust on sale? Cause are the Lego exclusive on sale so much? :sceptic:

You think you will find the Joust on sale? Cause are the Lego exclusive on sale so much? :sceptic:

TRU(I'm sure Target and Wal-Mart too) online typically have exclusives too. Getting it with a BOGO offer, which TRU does often enough, is the way to go.

Both are great, if you can find MMV get it first because it has a shorter shelf life.

TRU(I'm sure Target and Wal-Mart too) online typically have exclusives too. Getting it with a BOGO offer, which TRU does often enough, is the way to go.

Amazon has the best deal on exclusives (no price markup + discount + free shipping + no tax).

I'd say that MMV overall blows the Joust away, but that the Joust has better minifigs.

I vote for the medieval market village, despite I am in love with the falcon knight of the joust.

IMHO the medieval market village is a more complete set.. However, joust x2 looks amazing.

This! The MMV just feels like the most complete set ever. Two full all sided buildings (which flip open to become 4 halves) Market stalls, great minifigs, animals etc. The joust is a gorgeous set but feels more like a playset than the MMV. (Fun detailed build though)

Do you need instructions for combining two of these together or do they just sit together back to back?

is this really worth buying set? I can get one for 100€ and I think it's not much of a deal. am I wrong?

is this really worth buying set? I can get one for 100€ and I think it's not much of a deal. am I wrong?

I was initially not a huge fan of this set, but have lately been considering buying it at that price myself... if nothing else, it's a good parts back with a couple of unique minifigs.

This is being discontinued before August, so if you want it then you had best start thinking seriously...

It's even having one last promo push in Lego retail stores soon.

This is being discontinued before August, so if you want it then you had best start thinking seriously...

Really? That's #%@!¤ bad news. I thought I had more time. I still have none and I had planned to get two, eventually. :sceptic:

It's even having one last promo push in Lego retail stores soon.

What?! :oh:

I was hoping to buy another but if this is true it probably won't happen. I've got too much on my list to buy that I can't even begin to think of buying doubles.