Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

Once a witch, always a witch. :grin:

We will have to prepare a new tombstone for him as well! Perhaps, more shotgun holes! :laugh:

Eeerm... I was just wondering, er... feeling a bit of an abstinence effect kicking in, so errr... when's the next Mafia game starting again? :grin:

I haven't been told that def isn't hosting, but I'm still planning to host!

I decided to withdraw from hosting for the time being for personal reasons. The next game will be up when it's up :sweet:

I have an idea for a Mafia game, but I unfortunately cannot execute it myself. Would anyone else be willing to run it?

"It is the year 3,653 BBY. The Great Galactic War between the Republic's Jedi forces and the re-founded Sith Empire has ended. Following the Sacking of Coruscant, the Jedi suspect that there are traitors within their Order. Now, the Jedi must weed out any who are suspected of being Sith spies."

This game will be a standard Mafia game, with the sides being:

Jedi / Town

And

Sith / Scum

Edited by LEGOman273

I have an idea for a Mafia game, but I unfortunately cannot execute it myself. Would anyone else be willing to run it?

"It is the year 3,653 BBY. The Great Galactic War between the Republic's Jedi forces and the re-founded Sith Empire has ended. Following the Sacking of Coruscant, the Jedi suspect that there are traitors within their Order. Now, the Jedi must weed out any who are suspected of being Sith spies."

This game will be a standard Mafia game, with the sides being:

Jedi / Town

And

Sith / Scum

If you look at the future Mafia Game index, then you can see there is a similar game planned, by the Masked Builder:

Future Mafia Games

Sandy - Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

Masked Builder - Jedi Temple Mafia

Bob - Excalibur Mafia

TinyPiesRUs - TBA

Hinckley - The Forest 2 (July)

It may differ in terms of the time of setting (eg. Clone Wars, Old Republic, Prequel, etc), but I think it maybe quite similar to what you're suggesting. :wink:

If you look at the future Mafia Game index, then you can see there is a similar game planned, by the Masked Builder:

It may differ in terms of the time of setting (eg. Clone Wars, Old Republic, Prequel, etc), but I think it maybe quite similar to what you're suggesting. :wink:

:wall: How didn't I see that?!

I am proud to announce that the wait for the next mafia game is over!

Mafiabannerbig.jpg

Sign-ups for Jedi Temple Mafia will be posted soon!

*Snips*

Looks great, Masked! :thumbup:

Would I be able to play?

Looks great, Masked! :thumbup:

Would I be able to play?

Why don't we take another look at that handy little index again?

If you are interested in playing a Mafia game, then simply read through some of the past games, familiarise yourself with the rules, and sign up for the next Mafia School game. You will need to pass a Mafia School game before you can sign up for the more advanced games.

If 'A Bedtime Story' finishes before the sign ups end (and, you receive a passing grade), you can sign up.

Why don't we take another look at that handy little index again?

If 'A Bedtime Story' finishes before the sign ups end (and, you receive a passing grade), you can sign up.

I know that. I meant that I was not sure of I would be picked 1. If A Bedtime Story does not finish before sign-up starts, and 2. As I would have just gotten out of a game.

Ohh a Star Wars Mafia :drool:

I seriously cannot wait for this. :excited:

Funnily enough I also had an idea for a Mafia game setting similar to this, and it wasn't from looking on here because I don't. :grin_wub:

Define soon, please. You want to instill confidence in potential players by being consistent, so I would suggest getting a sign-up together in the next couple of days.

Alright guys, sign-ups will be up around about 2 Eastern US time. Sorry to keep you guys hanging. :sweet:

2...PM? Or AM? If it's 2 AM, I'd better go take a nap now so I'll be awake to sign up... :wink:

2...PM? Or AM? If it's 2 AM, I'd better go take a nap now so I'll be awake to sign up... :wink:

Oops, 2 PM tomorrow afternoon. :grin:

Oops, 2 PM tomorrow afternoon. :grin:

I will be signing up.

I wonder if Chromeknight will sign up. If he does, I want to be on his team. :laugh:

I will be signing up.

I wonder if Chromeknight will sign up. If he does, I want to be on his team. :laugh:

This looks like a great mafia game Masked Builder. I want to see how the plot will turn out.

Alright guys, sign-ups will be up around about 2 PM Eastern US time. Sorry to keep you guys hanging. :sweet:

:sceptic:

Alright guys, sign-ups will be up around about 2 PM Eastern US time. Sorry to keep you guys hanging. :sweet:

Consider this an official sign-up, until the real deal is posted. :tongue:

1. I just recently graduated from Mafia School: A Bedtime Story, where as Doctor I led the Town to disaster. I really, really need to redeem myself.

2. I want to join this game because, a.) I love Star Wars, a quick look into the official EB Star Wars topic will show that I'm even obsessed to train with a lightsaber regularly, and b.) because Hinckley's interested, and I so want to have an epic theatre play duel with him. :tongue:

3. My favorite Star Wars character? Hmm, that's a tough one. I think I'd have to go with a three-way tie between Mara Jade (naturally), Jaina Solo (AFTER the NJO angst was over with, of course), and Mirta Gev (*SPOILER*: Boba Fett's granddaughter). :wink:

Consider this an official sign-up, until the real deal is posted. :tongue:

Do you honestly think the order in which signups come in is going to influence your chances of playing? :hmpf: