eiker86

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5 discussion

"How many dwarves are enough?"

As many as you can carry. :tongue: I'm about 1/5 of the way there because I need at least 10.

"How many dwarves are enough?"

No idea, but I'm up to 31. I don't display them as dwarves, though. I give them normal black feet, leave the beard and put on the gladiator's face. They are supoorting my dragon knights.

Last week I bought 9 random Series 5 minifigs - 4 of them turned out to be Royal Guards! Quite surprising, considering the odds. I'm quite happy with that, as they'll blend nicely into my Pirate LEGO collection.

No idea, but I'm up to 31. I don't display them as dwarves, though. I give them normal black feet, leave the beard and put on the gladiator's face. They are supoorting my dragon knights.

That was my plan. I love the torsos. Although I only have 5 and was quite satisfied with that. Amazing that you have 31 already! It took me forever to find the 5.

I bought 18 packs from my local Five Below yesterday and got 1x Small Clown, 2x Boxer, 2x Royal Guard, 1x Lumberjack, 1x Zookeeper, 1x Graduate, 2x Cave Woman, 1x Detective, 1x Ice Fisherman, 1x Evil Dwarf, 2x Gladiator, 1x Gangster, and 2x Fitness Instructor. Not bad for only buying 18 packs IMO. I only need the Snowboarder Guy, Egyptian Queen (which was the reason why I bought so many packs was hoping to pull her), and Lizard Man. I wasn't able to feel any of the packs as the manager told me no searching them. :(

I hadn't bought any of these before. On a whim, I picked up a couple yesterday and got a Detective and a Fitness instructor. After looking through them, I found a few I wouldn't mind having and went and bought 6 more today. Really lucked out.

2x boxers

1x gladiator

1x dwarf

1x cavewoman

1x zookeeper

I really wanted the boxer, dwarf and gladiator

the other two, I'm neither here nor there on.

I really want to snag a lumberjack, he's pure Canadian, and a Royal Guard. From series 4 about the only thing I'm really interested in is the Hockey player and the viking, maybe the musketeer. So even though they still have some series 4 packs there, I probably won't buy them.

Was at the new Fairview Mall store (Toronto, Canada) and couldn't resist any longer: I bought my first five Series 5 figs (blind grab, no feeling of pouches).

Scored fairly well. No dupes at least.

Cleopatra, Zookeeper, Boxer, Snowboarder and suprise, suprise, my first Gladiator! Sweeeet!

Since I've completed series 4,I've decided I'll complete every next CM series, including CM Series 5.

Currently, I'm buying Gladiators (bought nine already), and I'm selling them for 5$ (sold five already)

so I can get more money for other CMS5 figs and LEGO sets.

Being a TFOL is not a LEGO fan's dream. :sadnew:

Bit of a bump but I remember hearing how there are still plenty of Series 5 minifigures available...I was wondering if anyone could list me a few places in Ontario, Canada that might still have these? I'm looking to get one more graduate minifigure as a gift.

I am laughing when I hear people say they are struggling to find Gladiators and Cleopatras. In one journey, I purchase 6 bags. 3 gladiators and 3 Egyptian queens. I see a little kid moaning that he can't find them, so I go over and give him 1 of each. He looks very happy and the parents buy me 3 more packets, as they have been searching for them two for weeks, as they are the kids favorite. Boxer, Zookeeper no.2 and detective no.2.

I just got an extra Evil Dwarf (unopened) today if anyone wants to trade for a Graduate(Series 5), or pretty much anything from Series 3.

One of my local Walmarts had a couple hundred of Series 5 packs! I'm not that familiar with Series 5, so which figures are the most popular?

Also, I posted this video displaying the craziness of the mound of Series 5. :grin:

Edited by just2good

One of my local Walmarts had a couple hundred of Series 5 packs! I'm not that familiar with Series 5, so which figures are the most popular?

Also, I posted this video displaying the craziness of the mound of Series 5. :grin:

I have a local Walmart that probably has 8 cases worth of Series 5 for sale at 50% off price. Is it worth it to purchase some at $1.48 plus tax for them?

I have a local Walmart that probably has 8 cases worth of Series 5 for sale at 50% off price. Is it worth it to purchase some at $1.48 plus tax for them?

If you like the 'Figs, it's worth it.

"This is madness!" - C-3PO, Episode IV

The Walgreens in St. Paul, Minnesota, had three S5. Is Walgreens having minifigures now, or is this something I've been missing?

Edited by GeluNumber1

I'm almost done with Series 5, as I got the Egyptian Queen, the Graduate, and the Gladiator at the Walmart with

today. :sweet:

I never knew the Gladiator had a gold finish on it. Now I know why it is so saught after. :grin:

Also, my Graduate's cape keeps on popping up. Is there any easy and safe way to flatten it?

I'm almost done with Series 5, as I got the Egyptian Queen, the Graduate, and the Gladiator at the Walmart with

today. :sweet:

I never knew the Gladiator had a gold finish on it. Now I know why it is so saught after. :grin:

Also, my Graduate's cape keeps on popping up. Is there any easy and safe way to flatten it?

Either iron it, or crease it against the folds.

-Sci

I finally finished Series 5 today! :sweet:

I got the Lizard Man and Dwarf at a distant Walmart today. They still had at least 5 boxes of Series 5! :oh:

Series 5 Minifigure boxes at Walmart. If anyone needs them, email me. Most of the boxes are opened but I would estimate there is probably 7-8 boxes remaining. Walmart is selling them at 1.58 each minifigure.

Found two days ago the Boxer (my favourite in Series 5 along with the gladiator) at first try <3, together with the Zookeeper and the Graduate.

Yesterday I bought 4 more pack, containing another Zookeeper, a cavewoman, an Egyptian Queen, and a Detective.

Edited by Lucanik-san

Update:

bad luck yesterday. On six packs I found two Zookeepers, another detective, another cavewoman, and, the only missing, a British Royal Guard, immediately followed by another Guard.

Much better today. A cavewoman first, but then three missing in a row: the Evil Dwarf, the Ice Fisherman and the Clown.

Six more packs today, three of which containing missing minifigs: Lizard Man, Lumberjack and Fitness Instructor.

Three more (Gladiator, Gangster, Snowboarder) to go.

I just can't find that damn Gladiator :(

I envy you, ACWW.