Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

I hope it's because the theme doesn't interest you, and not because the way it's hosted or presented. default_tong.gif

But Zepher's right, the line was taken from MacBeth and used in a song in a Harry Potter film. The subtitles of the Day-topics follow a certain formula (like in several previous Mafia-games), but it takes a while to notice it.

Yeah- it's the theme. I've never been an HP fan.

Okay. I knew it was from some old classic, and MacBeth was the first to come to mind. Good to know I was right.

This game is going great so far, can't wait for day three to start the suspense is killing me.

I hope it's because the theme doesn't interest you, and not because the way it's hosted or presented. :tongue:

I'm enjoying reading it, but I wouldn't have done a great job playing it. Too much magic vocabulary.

All results from the Night Two actions should now be sent to you via a PM, and Day Three will be up in practically no time at all. :wink:

...And Day Three is up! I want to thank ADHO15 for playing. It started to look good for you, but then Lady Luck intervened.

Oh well. I didn't think I'd last long, especially not after I saw I learnt Avada Kedavra. I knew that something ironic or some kind of backfire would get me.

Anyway, thanks for letting me play, Sandy. It was fun while it lasted. :classic:

Well trained indeed! :devil: You wont get rid of good little Cuddles that easily! :grin:

Too bad for you, ADHO. Looks like we noobs are the first to go. :tongue:

By the way, about the end of day two, I would have expected Ron to have some kind of comment on someone from his family being convicted, possibly something hilarious. You had a great set-up for a funny "Ron moment", but you didn't take advantage of it, which is too bad. Just my 2 Cents Knuts. :wink:

I gotta say Sandy, I'm loving the scenes your making for Hogwarts Mafia, they really make the game more enjoyable.

By the way, about the end of day two, I would have expected Ron to have some kind of comment on someone from his family being convicted, possibly something hilarious. You had a great set-up for a funny "Ron moment", but you didn't take advantage of it, which is too bad. Just my 2 Cents Knuts. :wink:

I guess I have to brush up my joking skills, then. :tongue: Didn't even think about it at that time, but thanks for pointing it out, I guess.

You're welcome. :grin: But I agree with sok, otherwise you're doing a terrific job! I really like the entrance hall with the four colored tiles on the floor. :thumbup:

I gotta say Sandy, I'm loving the scenes your making for Hogwarts Mafia, they really make the game more enjoyable.

I have to agree. The set up shots each day look really good, and the details in them, like the magic lights make them all the better.

I will be away too to attend some duty, from the 14th to 23rd. During this period, I might have little or limited Internet connection, but I will try my best to create some sort of miracle to keep myself in tab with the game.

Firstly, I hope I'm posting this in the correct part of Hogwarts Mafia.

Secondly, why allow Dragonator in if he has a limited internet access. No offence ment to you or him, but def and Quarryman would have been far better candidates for playing, as they would have been active all the while.

Thirdly, YG-49. You might say you had other things to do, and maybe you do, but I played Dystopia Mafia throughout my GCSE examinations! It's not fair if you ignore the game, whilst hewkii9, The crazy one, and all the other reserves could've been much more active.

Secondly, why allow Dragonator in if he has a limited internet access. No offence ment to you or him, but def and Quarryman would have been far better candidates for playing, as they would have been active all the while.

Thirdly, YG-49. You might say you had other things to do, and maybe you do, but I played Dystopia Mafia throughout my GCSE examinations! It's not fair if you ignore the game, whilst hewkii9, The crazy one, and all the other reserves could've been much more active.

Professor Flitwick does have a point, I recently went on a trip to New Orleans, and I had to dole out the green for internet access to honor my commitment to the game. Although being inactive doesn't really harm the game, it makes the experience less enjoyable for others when it's only the same four of five people bantering back and fourth.

just my two Knuts (thanks Oky, this is hilarious)

I'd have to third the motion. I appreciate that Dragonator may have difficulty finding a computer but if he can only post once every two (game) days then you shouldn't deny the opportunity to someone who can be more active.

Well, there's still 18 other players in this game, so I wonder why you are so worried about a few people's decreased activity. Both Dragonator and YG-49 have contributed within the limits of their time. It's not like they have been completely ignoring this game, or otherwise they would've been replaced, both of them. In Dragonator's case, I know his absence is only temporary and he will be back after this week.

People have varying situations and responsibilities in life, and I understand that completely. Not everyone has the time to sit on their computer all day and night, and a forum game may not be the top priority in everybody's lives. And these situations change, too. In the sign-up topic, I emphasized that people shouldn't sign-up if they don't have the time to play, but it's hard to evaluate whether or not you have time months in advance.

Of course I would love if all the players could be as active as you, flitwick, but I also know that's never going to happen no matter how many people I replace. You just have to trust my judgment and leave these hosting issues for me to solve, if you'd be so kind. :wink:

Of course I would love if all the players could be as active as you, flitwick, but I also know that's never going to happen no matter how many people I replace. You just have to trust my judgment and leave these hosting issues for me to solve, if you'd be so kind. :wink:

I do trust your judgement, just giving my two Galleons. I'm rich. :tongue:

wow it was pretty heated today! Cant wait to see what the next day brings!

Great work Sandy its running so smoothly

Well voting got us nowhere yesterday (yes I know I did'nt vote :hmpf: ) but I am going to sit and wait. If I see evidence pour in or if I feel that the cause is justified, I will vote!

Well this is an exciting game so far! I wonder what's going on behind the scenes, in PMs, and whether everybody is really as clueless as they seem to be in the open. Can't wait for day 4! :thumbup: