Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

Excuse the General for his unexplained absence and his laziness to tell anyone... But I'm back in action and ready to make that comic! :pir-devil:

Inspired by the amazing mouse trap device created by Admiral Croissant, the greatest engineering minds of bluecoats have created, in a secret island, the device they call the "doomsday"

the complex and intriguing device is capable to sink a ship with just a round of, the things that they call, "flying monkeys"

And even, are capable to punish some nasty redcoats (like the little trifling one who is waiting for his turn),to send them to the very depths of the Davy Jones locker

:jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger::jollyroger:

Just one picture has taken from a pirate spy, who lost his life trying to take more!!!!, and this is...

dscf1104.jpg

It seems that somebody else is trying to incur the confusing wrath of Wayneright.

I thought I was clear enough!..... these redcoats! :pir-hmpf:

I thought I was clear enough!..... these redcoats! :pir-hmpf:

To be honest I nearly forgot about you. But I forgot what your avatar looked like so I thought it would just be rude to humiliate the wrong person.

Heh another great comic Commodore. Clearly this proves that bluecoats cannot hold there stomachs. :thumbup:

-Me and many of the Bluecoats have a more, refined taste...you Redcoats can all eat frog guts and garbage. That doesnt make you any tougher, just grosser.

Well obviously those bluecoats are a bit pathetic. :pir-sad2:

-Cut the recruits some slack. Every private starts out that way. By the time they finish Bluecoat bootcamp, they will eat Redcoats for breakfast!

Also what on Earth is wrong with being green? :pir-sad: -Nothing. if your a frog.

Quiet! -You be quiet!

In the words of Dan the Brickman:

I'M BACK!!!

I did miss posting here over the time I was gone. And when I sighned in today, It seemed like I missed a lot, I better catch up on what happened. :pir-classic:

So, great comic Commodore, very funny! :pir-laugh:

Brig. Brick, nice idea, but I think you picked a fight with the wrong Redcoat. :jollyroger:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

To be honest I nearly forgot about you. But I forgot what your avatar looked like so I thought it would just be rude to humiliate the wrong person.

do not be shy :pir-wink: ... if you want and can find me here, and about "be rude to humiliate", the redcoats have demostrated that they can't :pir-sad2:

Brig. Brick, nice idea, but I think you picked a fight with the wrong Redcoat. :jollyroger:

-

General Redwater

fight with the wrong Redcoat, NO, fight with wrong's redcoats, yes

Read the comics since last time I commented on this thread!

And Commodore your comics are highly amusing!

Keep up the great work everyone!

And for no reason at all a pirate smiley: :pir-oh:

In the words of Dan the Brickman:

I'M BACK!!!

Sweet! I've been quoted!

Ya, I have been gone alot myself. Im working on my official entry now, and will have it up probably a day or to before the deadline.

...once again, THIS IS AN AWESOME CONTEST!!!! :pir-sweet:

...arg!

Im working on my official entry now, and will have it up probably a day or to before the deadline.

Same here, but I think it helps build up the anticipation. :pir-classic:

-

general Redwater

...arg!

Pathetic BlueCoat trying to pull a Big Cam everyone know that its ''Arrr!'' instead of ''arg!'' :pir-laugh:

And I can't wait to see your entry even if you are a BlueCoat...

Pathetic BlueCoat trying to pull a Big Cam everyone know that its ''Arrr!'' instead of ''arg!'' :pir-laugh:

And I can't wait to see your entry even if you are a BlueCoat...

:pir-sceptic: huh? that was my own arrrg! thank you very much.

stupid Redcoat must be tone-deaf.... :pir-grin:

....NEWS ALERT....

Sources inside the ToR II Studio are reporting that a melee took place earlier today with the Bluecoats being soundly walloped be a new cast of famous Redcoats.

Bluecoat Officials are claiming that Redcoats are literally falling from the sky!

Redcoat sources have confirmed that they did indeed once again rain down death and destruction on the pitiful Bluecoats!

4655508880_e400b61c43_b.jpg

Ohh nice one Commodore.....I'm loving the splatter effects.... :pir-wub:

especially the ninja makes a cool move :thumbup:

Edited by Skalldyr

Ohh nice one Commodore.....I'm loving the splatter effects.... :pir-wub:

especially the ninja makes a cool move :thumbup:

you redcoat's are worthless!!!

you use ninja's and female pirates to do your dirty job ... be men and do it for yourself :pir-hmpf_bad:

Soon I will have to post something else to show the true end to Brig. Brick's picture a few posts back. :pir-devil:

I'm waiting ... or revenge is to kill by boredom? :pir-tongue:

and please, stop urinating in public :pir-angry:

Very exciting comic Commodore! :pir-classic: All the blood and dead Bluecoats, fun to look at ain't it? :pir-grin:

Can't wait to see more. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Here's the true end to Brig. Brick's attempt to kill Mr. Wayneright. (And be warned for it may be lenghtly)

4769581961_ab8ede4859_z.jpg

4769582147_853520eb36_z.jpg

4770222400_55232ddf1b_z.jpg

4769582533_2088c417c7_z.jpg

4770222858_f4c9724c96_z.jpg

4770223236_8cc53bd0ac_z.jpg

4770223654_7354c3a59c_z.jpg

4770224060_4fa9cbe136_z.jpg

4769584361_6e2a276236_z.jpg

4769584609_26590a9677_z.jpg

4769581477_326935d2d6_z.jpg

4770221714_e00a550041_z.jpg

4770224972_485c288f2e_z.jpg

4769585089_3d581e0150_z.jpg

4770225466_be01d2857b_z.jpg

4770225724_a06994d5bf_z.jpg

4769585777_b61f3881d7_z.jpg

4770226232_9a028d51f1_z.jpg

Andthere you have it folks, now off to bed. *falls asleep at computer*

Edited by TheCrimsonTrooper

alien technology :imperialguard_commander1: .... you're desperate friend!! :pir-sad2:

be flown by the doomsday machine obviously has left you unconscious and the lack of oxygen in the bottom of the sea makes you fantasize dangerously :pir-sad2:

seriously, I'm sorry :pir-look: I caused such trauma

Edited by Brig. Brick

alien technology :imperialguard_commander1: .... you're desperate friend!! :pir-sad2:

be flown by the doomsday machine obviously has left you unconscious and the lack of oxygen in the bottom of the sea makes you fantasize dangerously :pir-sad2:

seriously, I'm sorry :pir-look: I caused such trauma

Desperate, who said I was despeate, I got bored and did not use the blaster, besides I think you would have been a waste of ammo for it. :pir-tongue:

And those 'dangerous fantasies' are the almighty truth, you had better get used to it, and besides I think was already well established that Mr. Wayneright is by far the craziest Redcoat, so I cannot say I feel sorry for you, after all you did mess with the wrong Redcoat. :pir-laugh:

Don't worry I'm sure your fellow Bluecoats will forgive you. :pir-tongue:

Nice comic CrimsonTrooper! We need to kill all those Bluecoats and with your Alien Laser we have made a big step forward.... :thumbup:

Desperate, who said I was despeate, I got bored and did not use the blaster, besides I think you would have been a waste of ammo for it. :pir-tongue:

And those 'dangerous fantasies' are the almighty truth, you had better get used to it, and besides I think was already well established that Mr. Wayneright is by far the craziest Redcoat, so I cannot say I feel sorry for you, after all you did mess with the wrong Redcoat. :pir-laugh:

Don't worry I'm sure your fellow Bluecoats will forgive you. :pir-tongue:

yes, I ask the forgiveness of my comrades bluecoats( :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: ), attacking a defenseless poor little one, who has delusions and deep fantasies :pir-look: , is not right.... :pir-sad2:

how to not notice that?, a small Redcoat who wets :pir-sick: when see bluecoats, again sorry man :pir-look: