Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Classic-Town.net

Hello everyone,

It's been a month plus since the launch of Classic Town.net. Our authors bloggers have been actively searching for excellent mocs which is suited for Classic Town, featuring reviews, writing articles, doing up classic torsos, and etc.

Right now, we will like to hear your thoughts of what you think of current Classic Town in terms of layout, content. Do remember, we are working very hard to make sure things are in order and we will like to know what are our readers thinking. Feel free to tell us your thoughts. We will love to hear it from you. :wink:

WhiteFang

As it's been just over one year, I'd like to give a big congratulations to the Classic-Town team, and say that you've done a terrific job thus far. I look forward to many more years of Classic-Town.net, and hope it becomes one of the larger Lego blogs around. There are sure to be many more excellent Town and City themed MOCs, so I hope your eyes for great MOCs stay as sharp as they have been. Keep up the good work,

-Isaac

It's a surprise to see this topic revived one more. :blush:

Indeed it is, Classic-Town.net is a year old! Thanks to you, loyal readers' support, Classic-Town.net has grown and provide almost daily updates for our readers! Thanks alot, we, will continue to provide and extend our coverage to all Classic-Town and City aspects, discussions, reviews, mocs, and etc to share with you. :wink:

WhiteFang

Three cheers for the Classic-Town.net team! Keep up the fantastic work that gives me my daily town and train fix! :pir-sweet:

Thanks for that. :classic:

It's good to see people are reading as we don't get many responses from the blogs.

Cheers from me too! In all honesty, Classic-town.net is one of the things that got me started MOCcing after my dark period. I guess I needed that kind of creative impulse which you can get from seeing some of the more simple (as in, classic) yet wonderful things fellow LEGO fans come up with. Thank you Brickster, WhiteFang, Hincks, ImperialShadows, Dave & Siegfried for supplying me with my daily Town MOC digest :tongue:

And btw, another admission - seeing one's own MOC blogged @ classic-town gives one that tickling sense of LEGO building achievement... A first for me there! Thanks for that too :grin:

I'll also join in the praise for the Classic Town team, you guys truly are great and have done some wonderful blogs. I visit there sometimes but never as much as I should which makes me feel a little bad, but rest assured Classic Town is a site filled with some of my favourite Lego stuff, even if I'm not a huge Town collector.

And a very special thanks to TheBrickster, who has featured me and my creations a few times on there, and I thank him very much for that :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Cheers from me too, Classic-Town team! :thumbup: I can assure you I visit your blog every day, it's the perfect way to find the best daily City/Town & Trains MOCs in the Lego community and it's allways an honour when you post some of my own creations :sweet: Keep the great job :wink:

Edited by BlueBard