leag

[MOC] BatCave by LeaG

batcave_titre.jpg

I am very happy to finally post my first real MOC ...

I wanted to make it much larger, but my window DETOLF IKEA does not allow me ...

You will find other inspirations batcave (including that of DarthKy on Cusoo).

leag_batcave_001.JPG

leag_batcave_003.JPG

leag_batcave_005.JPG

leag_batcave_002.JPG

leag_batcave_006.JPG

leag_batcave_004.JPG

> Bat-Grappin Made in Padawancity

leag_batcave_007.JPG

leag_batcave_008.JPG

leag_batcave_009.JPG

leag_batcave_010.JPG

leag_batcave_011.JPG

leag_batcave_012.JPG

leag_batcave_013.JPG

leag_batcave_014.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS : Mini-Batmobile UMC

leag_mini-batmobile_001_light.JPG leag_mini-batmobile_002_light.JPG leag_mini-batmobile_003_light.JPG leag_mini-batmobile_004_light.JPG

LDD - Mini-Batmobile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stickers

lego_stick_batcave_by_leag_preview.jpg

Pretty good!

So much detail and stuff, but the best part has to be that you've included Mr. Wayne's office. Including the parents portrait and a window with a view.

Ooh, and where did you get that Joker tile..?

Edited by B Rick

Totally AWESOME creation 'leag'......I love the custom stickers especially the picture of his parents.......plus all the finer detailing.......Bat-Brick On 'leag' ! :grin:

"Tim Drake a Good Soldier" is this taken from something? It makes it seem like he's dead, Jason Todd was the only dead Robin I thought. And is "Double Face" like, European for Two-Face?

Edited by autorazr

This is a fantastic set! It's not too flashy like some Bat-caves, and it never tries too hard to be in your face with details, but the amount of detialing is of course impressive. I think this would make a great Bat-cave for the actual line! Too bad there already is one though. Great job!!

Love it, but i reccomend to use the feature of a elevator from the 2012 batcave. Connect it from the office door to the place where Alfred stands. It would look great!

Can you please add instruction I need it very much

Hi,

Welcome to EB!

I really need to point some thing out. You are responding to a two year old topic, which is called topic bumping. Please read the site guidelines about topic bumping, since this is frowned upon.

Furthermore; you don't NEED instructions. It's been two years since the last post, so if there were instructions you would probably know by now.

Need instructions

And after a couple of days you create a new post stating you need instructions. Please don't do this again.

You can ask the creator if he is planning to do instructions, but please refrain from doing this in two year old topics and ask it in a proper manner, not by simple typing "need instructions". This is not how we go about on Eurobricks.

Thanks for understanding.